Ratings for Dr. Manfred Ziesmann

I attend Dr. Zeisman's clinic for facial treatments on a regular basis. His staff are outstanding, friendly, and punctual, a very professional clinic. I especially enjoy the services provided by Kelly. I also had a few minor moles removed from my face and Dr. Zeisman's skill is apparent. I love the way his clinic reaches out to average women who may think they cannot afford skin care treatments through providing special packages at reduced rates and his "Share the Warmth Coat Drive" allows clients to experience the Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvieation in exchange for a gently used winter coat. This is a brilliant way to connect with the public and let people know about the exceptional services offered by Dr. Zeisman's clinic.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Dr. Ziesmann does his best to help all of his patients and is easy to talk to even though I believe some people think otherwise. He is very helpful and will answer any questions you bring to his attention. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

If your doctor refers you to Manfred Ziesmann, demand to see someone else. This man as many of you put it, is a butcher. It would seem he gets one out of 50 surgeries right. He did the completely wrong surgery on me. Doesn't do proper paperwork in his office and then screws up people's lives!! Should DEFINITELY have his license taken away!! Spread the word. I reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons but they didn't take it seriously and let him keep practicing.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I have had my ultra nerve done on my left and right about 10 years ago. I found him to be very professional. then again in Jan 2019 I required his services again. He was very helpful and answered all my questions, the surgery was amazing the pain in my elbow area is gone and no more pain pills. I would recommend Dr Ziesmann.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I just recently had stiches done on my left side breast after having implants about 3 years ago as one was lower then the other. He was abit late on my appointment but so far so good. Just waiting to see how the scar heals. He did mention that depending on the bleeding I may need drain tube but if not then to follow up in a month. I'm still sore but will see if the other side now needs adjustments. overall I'm happy with this so far

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr. Ziesmann BUTCHERED me. I had what was supposed to be a double mastectomy, but afterward, after months of infection that required a $20,000 reconstruction with a BETTER surgeon, he admitted to me that he did WRONG surgery. I am now healthy but even after a major reconstruction, my chest is still disfigured. I am traumatized from my surgery with Zeismann. When I was sick afterward, in and out of the hospital with infection, he would wait days to come and check on me. He manhandled my bruised flesh and I had to disassociate to get through any times when he touched me. He was rude, inconsiderate, and negligent. He really did butcher me. Medical professionals who saw my chest even months after my surgery were confused about what could have happened to me. They would gasp. Even now I can't take my shirt off in front of people. But the most lasting damage came from him not listening to me, being so careless with my body, his hostility when he spoke to me, the way that he nonchalantly told me he had performed the wrong surgery. NEVER see this doctor. If you get a referral to him, ask for a different referral. Please. Do not take the risk. Run the other way.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Had a cancer mole removed from my face, but when all the swelling went down, he missed part of the mole! He has NO manners and did not say anything during the procedure to tell me what he was doing. I now have a 1 inch scare on my face when it should have been only 1/4'' scare. Do not see him for anything major.

Submitted January 7, 2019

DO NOT SEE THIS BUTCHER as l had trusted him not once but twice and it's been a nightmare. Insions open on my abdomen and breasts. He refused to work with the Home Care nurses that attended my care for 3+months. He doesn't believe in Antibiotics therefore I had to go to my Family doctor. The 2nd time around was supposed to be a Laser correction for my scars tissues. When l woke up to find that Laser was not done and the 2 little insions on my abdomen ended up with a cut from hip to hip again. After the surgery he sat at the nursing desk and l was recovering in front of him. He didn't have the decency to explain to me what happened to me and why. 5 days later I woke up in a pool of blood. After calling his office/clinic and his private number a text was sent telling me to go to the hospital. Nothing more was said. After a CT SCAN revealed that l was bleeding and a pool of blood clots was accumulated l had another procedure done. Now l have another big hole on my abdomen and daily dressings changes and visits by the Home Care nurses. Please don't let him touch you. I will be writing a complaint letter to The Colleague of Physicians and Surgeons as they need to know about him. It's been mentally and physically hard.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

DO NOT SEE THIS GUY. His staff is rude he is always late. Hes made me wait hours every time and it screwed up my surgery and i have to live with it im so sad . I do not recommend him to anyway.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Ziesmann took care of my under eye bags years ago so I didn’t hesitate to see him again. I don’t know what happened but his quality of work was not the same. I regret seeing him again. I had lipo to my butt in order to do a fat transfer and was worried about possible sagging skin afterwards and he reassured me it would not be an issue. Wrong. Now I have to live with that for the rest of my life. I had some minor dark patches on my skin so I asked him to take care of them since I was already there. Those slightly darker patches are no more. They are now very dark patches. Its been over a year and they are still very noticeable. I have had numerous microdermabrasion treatments and peels at no extra cost but it’s been over a year and the patches are still very noticeable. Some of the staff is great but it took me 3 calls in 3 weeks to get someone to call me back to make a follow up appointment. I would definitely recommend others to look elsewhere. Good luck wherever you may go

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018