Ratings for Dr. Manfred Ziesmann

Did a terrible job on my daughter's rhinoplasty, she now needs reconstruction

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Please leave a comment with more details about your experience.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Terrible wouldn't recommend anyone to him no drugs first very painful & messy work done by dr dr. ziesmann

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a horrible experience with Dr.Ziesman, he butchered my arms, his nurses lack of knowledge is disturbing to say the least, he's always late and never apologizes for being late, and once you see him he briefly sees you then rushes out of the room, he messed up on my procedure and I had to point it out to him, he didn't even look at incession at the post op appointment until I directed his direction to it, I would not recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Ziesmann is a patch up doctor and should have stayed doing fast patch ups in the hospital. He certainly does not have the skill for cosmetic surgery. I had a facelift done by him and he sewed my earlobe to my neck! He didn't even notice until I brought it to his attention and then he didn't even apologize. Visit this guy at your own risk

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Went in for help but was given the run around, wasted 8 months and was lied to. While I'm sure a great surgeon, a very unfeeling and cold human being...

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Hi had a tummy tuck over 2 years now happy I look like iam 5 months pregnant so sad upset

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This man is a BUTCHER!!! He might do face fillers just fine if you like that plastic look but under NO circumstances trust this man with a scalpel.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Unfortunately- I kept coming back for more; in hopes of fixing the previous surgery, along with the additional surgery. After the third surgery, I cut my losses and walked away. I refused the additional 'no charge' surgery to fix anything more and paid to have the surgeries redone, elsewhere. Almost finished the repair work, with another Winnipeg surgeon now. I know Dr. Ziesmann is an amazing surgeon, in areas, but I truly feel he should stay away from the cosmetic area of surgery. Most people cannot afford to go elsewhere and re-pay. I'm worried for those who cannot and this is why I'm writing this. I do not go online to bash anyone- ever and I hope people do not read this as such. I just want to help those thinking about plastic surgery, to think about another surgeon for the job. My surgery was facial (face, eyes, nose) all left with no symmetry (I had symmetry before going in) lop-sided, terribly scarred (from bad stitching) and resulting in other problems (dry eyes, hair loss- to name a couple) .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had my upper and lower eyelids as well as a neck lift, the surgery was very successful, I found it takes about 6-8 months for the swelling to completely go down. Dr Zeismann had well prepared me, his staff are exceptional, appoints on time, I have nothing but great reports and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015