Ratings for Dr. Manfred Ziesmann

Not yet have had surgery but going in for ba as well as loose skin removal... unable to pay out of pocket I have gone through wha and whatnot.. is it possible to find another surgeon? I've had bone and hand surgery by another surgeon ( Robert Turner) and have a tiny scar . Everything works fine. I'm scared to be butchered !

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Ziesmann took care of my under eye bags years ago so I didn’t hesitate to see him again. I don’t know what happened but his quality of work was not the same. I regret seeing him again. I had lipo to my butt in order to do a fat transfer and was worried about possible sagging skin afterwards and he reassured me it would not be an issue. Wrong. Now I have to live with that for the rest of my life. I had some minor dark patches on my skin so I asked him to take care of them since I was already there. Those slightly darker patches are no more. They are now very dark patches. Its been over a year and they are still very noticeable. I have had numerous microdermabrasion treatments and peels at no extra cost but it’s been over a year and the patches are still very noticeable. Some of the staff is great but it took me 3 calls in 3 weeks to get someone to call me back to make a follow up appointment. I would definitely recommend others to look elsewhere. Good luck wherever you may go

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

He's a great plastic surgeon. He did surgery on my left thumb and it's been very good and has been healing up very quickly. my scar is very minimal and he answered every question I had for him. He's great at his job it's just that in his office on portage, he takes much longer even though appointments have been made I had to wait there for 2 hours just for a checkup but I mean I get it he's a very busy man but if he was faster with appointments he may even be considered one of the best in Manitoba.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The absolute biggest liar ever. He should have his licence taken away.He Removed my toxic implants, and did a bad job on a lift. I'm sure the lawyers are very familiar with this meatball.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

WORST experience. Staff (Melissa and Caroline) are unpleasant and rude. Trusted this Dr. since he has 20 years of experience so I assumed he knew what he was doing. All I have to say is that he SHOULD NOT be in practice anymore. I am not sure why he still has his license. Spoke to a lawyer regarding my botched surgery and he told me to stay away from him and that he has had the most cases against Dr Zeismann than any other surgeon in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I’ve been refraining this review for months , he’s lied to me about everything , giving me every excuse under the sun and istulting my intelligence .” he butchered my tummy tuck , left unbelievably ugly scars and bulge on stomach , said “I just need touch ups” like we all have time and money to take more time away from work , mis cut incisions , didn’t prescribe me anything for infection , nurses left staples in causing more infection ,was an hour late for my surgery , did a 4-6 hour procedure in 2 hours 45 minutes , and it shows , ripped nipples off , no circles , squares , for my gynecomastia , if you have a surgery booked , run , when you spend 1.5 years in the gym and this is suppose to be the last step in a transformation , I wouldn’t trust this guy with a meat cleaver in a butcher shop never mind surgical instruments on a human body

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

@#$^ up my daughter's nose. Have to get it repaired now.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Had a few surgeries with Dr. Z. Was very happy with his service. Very helpful and gave me the best care possible. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. M. Ziesmann is a good Cosmetic Surgeon. I had surgery on my right hand, and the surgery was good.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

A disaster. He claims he can do procedures that he clearly cannot do, then when he leaves you scarred and destroyed, he offers to fast track you through a Manitoba Health covered "revision." I paid for the first surgery and could not afford to continue to pay for a proper surgeon. He kept doing "revisions" and just made things worse. Left me permanently scarred. A total butcher. He has no business going near anyone with any surgical instruments.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017