Ratings for Dr. Manfred Ziesmann

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Unfortunately- I kept coming back for more; in hopes of fixing the previous surgery, along with the additional surgery. After the third surgery, I cut my losses and walked away. I refused the additional 'no charge' surgery to fix anything more and paid to have the surgeries redone, elsewhere. Almost finished the repair work, with another Winnipeg surgeon now. I know Dr. Ziesmann is an amazing surgeon, in areas, but I truly feel he should stay away from the cosmetic area of surgery. Most people cannot afford to go elsewhere and re-pay. I'm worried for those who cannot and this is why I'm writing this. I do not go online to bash anyone- ever and I hope people do not read this as such. I just want to help those thinking about plastic surgery, to think about another surgeon for the job. My surgery was facial (face, eyes, nose) all left with no symmetry (I had symmetry before going in) lop-sided, terribly scarred (from bad stitching) and resulting in other problems (dry eyes, hair loss- to name a couple) .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had my upper and lower eyelids as well as a neck lift, the surgery was very successful, I found it takes about 6-8 months for the swelling to completely go down. Dr Zeismann had well prepared me, his staff are exceptional, appoints on time, I have nothing but great reports and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I've had now 5 surgeries from Dr. Ziesmann to correct his previous ones... and this last surgery made my breast look like monsters...he completely mutilated me and now I'm scared to wear a bathing suit or low cut shirt. I shouldn't have to live like this,Ii spent 10 000$ to be able to have the breast that I've always wanted and now am stuck with these disgusting uneven things. It's made me feel ugly and gross. I hate my breasts and can't believe that he hasn't had his licence taken away!!!

Submitted September 28, 2015

I had scar revision surgery, he did an amazing job! I am incredibly impressed by the attention to detail that he gave me. He removed allot of son from my abdomin and I don't expect it to scar at all. I'm very happy with his work and my results

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

If only there was negative stars he would get many from me. I had liposuction on my tummy and inner thighs. He butchered me. I have spent over $20,000.00 trying to fix his mess. I will never look normal ever again. He shouldn't have a license ! I'm embarrassed of my body now. Stay away from him!

Submitted June 26, 2015

I had xanthelasma removed on both upper eyelids and on the day of the surgery he was over two hours late, and left me with horrible scarring. Instead of using dissolving stitching I had to get them removed by not him but an er nurse. He made the incision half way on my lid leaving a knot lump on my eyelid and stretching it too tight in the inner leaving a gap. I have called his office but still have not had any call returned., I am in the process of seeking another plastic surgeon to fix his mess. Wish there was more I could do and he could be held accountable for his mistakes.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Amazing job. He settles at nothing but perfect. Would defiantly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Manfred Ziesmann's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Went in for help but was given the run around, wasted 8 months and was lied to. While I'm sure a great surgeon, a very unfeeling and cold human being..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Hi had a tummy tuck over 2 years now happy I look like iam 5 months pregnant so sad upset"

November 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is a BUTCHER!!! He might do face fillers just fine if you like that plastic look but under NO circumstances trust this man with a scalpel."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately- I kept coming back for more; in hopes of fixing the previous surgery, along with the additional surgery. After the third surgery, I cut my losses..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my upper and lower eyelids as well as a neck lift, the surgery was very successful, I found it takes about 6-8 months for the swelling to completely go do..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've had now 5 surgeries from Dr. Ziesmann to correct his previous ones... and this last surgery made my breast look like monsters...he completely mutilated me ..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "BOTCHED NOSE JOB ! My nose is ruined !! I went in for my first ever surgery , and immediately as soon as I seen myself in the mirror I could tell it was awful !..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had scar revision surgery, he did an amazing job! I am incredibly impressed by the attention to detail that he gave me. He removed allot of son from my abdo..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If only there was negative stars he would get many from me. I had liposuction on my tummy and inner thighs. He butchered me. I have spent over $20,000.00 tr..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had xanthelasma removed on both upper eyelids and on the day of the surgery he was over two hours late, and left me with horrible scarring. Instead of using ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing job. He settles at nothing but perfect. Would defiantly recommend him. "

June 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This person should have his license pulled, he's not a surgeon, he's a butcher !!"

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My appointments with Dr Ziesmann so far have just been a diagnosis, & pre-op consultation. So far he has always been on time, always been willing to answers all..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If I could give less than 1 star I would. I unfortunately had Ziesmann on the emergency rotation and had no choice. He took hours to respond to pages from the..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ziesmann is a terrible doctor. please do not go to him. He doesn't care about ur experience, he doesn't care about your problem, he just wants to get everyt..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had 4 different surgeries with Dr. Ziesmann over the past 10 years due to a very rare skin disease. He is very knowledge about this condition and did excelle..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had a very bad experience with Dr.Z or as my friend's dada referred to him as Dr.Zorro because he was left with a bad scar after an arm surgery with him. I ha..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I recently has Dr. Ziesman do some eye surgery, after a very bad experiance with two other eye surgeons, one being a plastic surgeon. Dr. Ziesman did a wonderf..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about this clinic. I was not sure of the direction I wanted to go with my skin care but they were all so patient and cari..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Ziesmann for a breast reduction. I told him numerous times what size I wanted to be following the surgery. On no occasion did he tell me that he ..."

January 31, 2015