Ratings for Dr. Manfred Ziesmann

Dr Ziesmann performed surgery on my wrist at the Maples Surgical Centre & I can't say enough good things about the surgery, Dr Ziesmann, the staff & facility. He was on time for every appointment, answered all of my questions & the surgery was a success!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

My husband had an accident late last year and had to undergo emergency surgery. We heard that Ziesmann was a top notch surgeon with poor bedside manner and felt assured knowing he was in good hands. Following the initial emergency surgery he had several more to see if they could repair the damage from the accident. We had to be persistent with our questions because he gave us no answers willingly, he was at least an hour late to every appointment and he even had the nerve to tell my husband that what he saw from the surgery was an "optical illusion". There was only 1 instance when Ziesmann seemed relatable and human otherwise my husband was just another body on his table. The end of our medical relationship was finally after we exhausted all options and Ziesmann told us that's as good at it's going to get. We relied on our medical system because we had no choice, we put our trust and faith in this man to do the best job and to take care of the injury. Maybe it was to the best of his abilities but we've since sought out a 2nd opinion and the new surgeon cringed when we explained what was done to the injury site and almost immediately brought new options to the table. Seems like Dr. Ziesmann has been in the game far too long and has become numb to emotion and the well-being of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Did a terrible job on my daughter's rhinoplasty, she now needs reconstruction

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Please leave a comment with more details about your experience.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Terrible wouldn't recommend anyone to him no drugs first very painful & messy work done by dr dr. ziesmann

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a horrible experience with Dr.Ziesman, he butchered my arms, his nurses lack of knowledge is disturbing to say the least, he's always late and never apologizes for being late, and once you see him he briefly sees you then rushes out of the room, he messed up on my procedure and I had to point it out to him, he didn't even look at incession at the post op appointment until I directed his direction to it, I would not recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Ziesmann is a patch up doctor and should have stayed doing fast patch ups in the hospital. He certainly does not have the skill for cosmetic surgery. I had a facelift done by him and he sewed my earlobe to my neck! He didn't even notice until I brought it to his attention and then he didn't even apologize. Visit this guy at your own risk

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Went in for help but was given the run around, wasted 8 months and was lied to. While I'm sure a great surgeon, a very unfeeling and cold human being...

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Hi had a tummy tuck over 2 years now happy I look like iam 5 months pregnant so sad upset

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This man is a BUTCHER!!! He might do face fillers just fine if you like that plastic look but under NO circumstances trust this man with a scalpel.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015