Ratings for Dr. Orlando F. Mills

This doctor is very good. His staff are very helpful and like to chat making me feel more at ease. The RNs helped me to relax.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

The staff are excellent and know what they are doing. They are right on time and I never have to wait very long.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Professional and courteous. Knowledgeable and caring physician. Excellent staff. Lovely, comfortable office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I can see what the others have said about his possible germaphobia lol. He is knowledgeable though, but I have something rare he has never dealt with and at 1st he didn't want to get involved but after another visit he was more open. He has 1 weekend appt I think every other weekend or something like that. I'll be going to him again because there are not too many options around here. If this was Manhattan or Philly I probably would have gave him a 3..

Submitted August 8, 2012

Does not like to examine patients-avoids physical contact. Since when is medicine a hands-off proffesion. I am a 55-60 year old male who has never been checked by this doctor for a hernia, prostate status or any other exam that requires touching the patient. After several years of this, I have switched to another doctor.

Submitted May 9, 2009

very pleasant enviroment. Dr. Mills make me very comfortable

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Very nice staff. Very professional and extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Orlando F. Mills's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Multiplan