Ratings for Dr. Regina K. LaGalbo

Dr. LaGalbo is just an all-around awesome doctor. I have been a patient of hers for the last 6 years and have always had a wonderful experience. She is knowledgable, helpful, friendly, prompt, always gets back to me quickly, and the list goes on and on. She is just fantastic! I have recommended her to multiple people that have had the same great experience.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I started seeing LaGalbo when I moved. She was the first doctor to ever help me with my UTI problems. I ended up having to move away again which was about an hour away. When I got pregnant I drove all the way up there for my doctors appointments. She made me feel so comfortable and made my pregnancy easy. It was worth the drive.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I had been seen by many other doctors for a difficult fibroid/menopause situation. Dr. LaGalbo resolved it short of surgery, listened very carefully, was both highly intelligent and compassionate. She's one of the best doctors I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I can't believe how smart, compassionate, and down-to-Earth Dr. Lagalbo is. She really knows her specialty, and knows how to communicate well with her patients. Her direct approach and honest answers to my questions made me feel like my baby and I were in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

dr lagalbo has been so helpful during my pregnancy and willing to fulfill my wishes during childbirth. i highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a kind and caring OB who will listen to you and answer your questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Lagalbo is amazing. She's to the point knowledgable and will allow you your wishes. I want to have a natural birth and she has so for been great to that kind of way. she had kids of her own naturally so supports the way a womans body is supposed to work.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Regina K. LaGalbo's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1999)

• Aetna Hmo