Ratings for Dr. R.K Mahay

He's very helpful and knowledgeable. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Very personable and has a genuine care for your well-being. Explains things so its easy to understand. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

WOW. Never on time....wastes your time rude and ignorant the worst doctor in the city rather sit in the ER for 10 hours then waste my time with him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

THIS DOCTOR IS THE WORST. ARIC MAHAY IS HIS SON, WHO WORKS AT THE WALK IN ON KEEWATIN. HE PERSCRIBED ME A HIGHER DOSE THAN I COULD HANDLE AND WHEN I WENT BACK HE SAID IT WAS NORMAL.. YOU KNOW ITS BAD WHEN YOU HAVE TO HAVE A DOCTOR IN A ER TELL YOU TO STOP GOING TO THAT WALK IN CLINIC BECAUSE I COULDVE ALMOST DIED. AND HIS RECEPTIONISTS ARE SO RUDE

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He's the best!! He cares he's a genuine person. He treats people with respect and dignity. He is easy to talk to and me and my family feel very safe having him treat us. Dr mahay is the best doctor in a city.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. mahay is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is very thorough in explaining everything.he is the best :-)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

HORRIBLE EXPERINCE WITH HIS STAFF AND HIMSELF, just cares about money. treats patients as if he is doing them a favor, as soon as he walks in he wants to run outta the room.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. R. K. Mahay for 9 years. He is a great doctor in the city. Every time I went to see him, he treated me very nicely. He has a vast knowledge. He diagnoses the disease in an effective manner by getting all the requisite tests done and then gives the proper treatment. Sometimes, if he feels that the patient needs care by a specialist, he immediately asks his secretary to get an early appointment from the specialist. He is very sympathetic and helpful. He listens very carefully and then acts. He is very friendly. I don't mind if sometimes I have to wait for a little long to see him. I like him very much. I suggest everyone to see him if you need great patient care. As far as his office staff is concerned, it is very co-operative and provides a warm welcome always. Doctor and his staff is very punctual. In winter, when it is very cold outside, patients are sometimes allowed to enter the clinic even before time just on humanitarian grounds. May God bless Dr. Mahay and his staff a great success!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I just get in line for the walk in area and wait. I've never had to wait more than 30 minutes before being seen by a doctor. Of course there are certain times that are busier than others. I've been treated by an experienced doctor and all the time they've given me the right diagnostic. I recommend checking out the walk in clinic next time you need to see a doctor. The doctors are quick but thorough and I've always left with the right prescription for antibiotics or cough syrup or inhalers or whatever I need to get over the nagging sickness. Last time I went, the doctor found out I didn't have an insurance plan to cover prescriptions and was able to provide me with a sample nasal spray to get me through my latest ailment. Even though he isn't my family doctor and sees hundreds of people a week, I was very grateful for the kindness he extended in my direction. Going to the clinic doesn't need to be scary, especially if you come to Dr. Mahay.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

refused to even assess me, i complained of fatigue over last few months, stated i don't wish to see my family doctor any longer, i asked for blood work he refused, stating i need to see my family MD for that; i asked for Rx for contraceptive pills he refused initially, until i insisted; said to take iron supplements ? based on what, he did not do my bloodwork; very disappointed!!! told me to come back next wednesday, for full exam if don't find family MD by then, "we will not be busy then"???

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013