Ratings for Dr. Kashif Munir

A one star in this rating is too much.. I would not go back here even if they paid me to be a patient. I am extremely dissatisfied with the "quality of care" this doctor provides to patients. Dr. Munir treats you like a guinea pig!! It sucks. He is not knowledgable on DM at all. I am a young patient with DM and he has no idea if I am type 1 or type 2 he doesn't even know how to help me with medications to use, so I have tried every single class of medication and he no longer knows what to prescribe me. I am now insulin dependent, yet he won't even give me insulin now. HOW do you refuse insulin to a IDDM!? Worst doctor experience of my life. On another note, Dr. Munir has the attention span of a pigeon and will waste your time since he goes off on tangents and will start talking about vitamin D or research studies.. and you will have no idea what he's even trying to say..JUST AVOID this doctor at all costs.The hospital gets paid hundreds and thousands for research grants, DON'T be their guinea pig. Everything this doctor does is to bring $ to hospital overhead or to get published for his own self. I was not comfortable seeing a doctor who could not make the most basic efforts to care for his patients. He makes inappropriate remarks and is very unprofessional. He does not know any of medicine let alone his own speciality. More of a doctor "wannabe". Also very degrading and condescending. His attitude is arrogant and rude. Laughs when you ask him a serious question. Do not become his patient unless you want a headache. Should retire.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Very rude and dismissive. Unprofessional and incompetent staff and doctor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

very good doctor, great knowledge, will listen and work with the patient.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Kashif Munir's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)