Ratings for Dr. Peter Grey

Dr. Grey is very helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding. I have been seeing him for about 4 years now. Initially I went to him for medication, but when I expressed the need to continue with Psychotherapy, he was willing to accommodate my needs as I had previously been in psychotherapy and I found it more helpful to combine the medication assessments with the on-going psychotherapy in the same place. I feel more comfortable that this way, he has a better understanding of my medication needs. Not all Psychiatrists have the experience in psychotherapy. I had been in Psychotherapy for quite a few years and my Psychologist has retired. Therefore, now that I have a need for medications, also, I feel fortunate that I found Dr. Grey and that he has the experience for both, and that I am confident about his ability to prescribe the right medications for me and that he understands my needs for psychotherapy. He has given me suggestions that have made my life easier to cope with.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Grey is respectful, thorough , and wise. He has treated me for over 5 years and altho i only see him now once every four months, he remembers all about me and immediately connects. He is intelligent but not pretentious, kind but not swarmy or inappropriate, and he is funny, with a healthy respect for life's absurdity. . He has always done right by me, whether in deciding which, or if any, meds to prescribe, and how I can think about my life in a way that is healthful to me. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Peter Grey has been working with me not only as a Psychiatrist but also as my therapist for 2 years. He has been extremely instrumental in my process. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

No matter what I said at the appointments, he would not take it into consideration and he'd simply refill my prescription for three months and sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Peter Grey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1970)