Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Martin

Dr. Martin is a fantastic doctor! She believes you must first help yourself before she can. In other words, don't go to her for drugs or sympathy. Very knowlegeable on new medicine. If you need to be seen by a specialist, she will send you to one. Always there for me and my family. Since I have compromised lung issues, when I call with a cold, she gets me in immediately and attacks it. She listens and is extremely funny, sincere and warm. We wouldn't go anywhere else. We LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Martin is friendly, chipper, always helpful and talkative. You never feel rushed. I've been her patient for 6 years and recommend her to people all of the time. Very personable and helpful. Her staff has been nothing but helpful and organized. They don't over schedule, so the appointments are punctual, sometimes early. Could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Excellent references from my neighbors, however I have tried for over a year to become her patient. Her staff grills me about what insurance I have (I have 2 actually). . . when they find out I'm covered by Medicare they immediately refuse to take me as a patient. Interesting concept for a profession that started out to actually HELP people who were ill. Appears to be all about the money now.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011