Ratings for Dr. John A. Kreml

wouldnt reccomend this doctor .............................

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

after dealing with dozens of different doctors, to finely find a doctor listens to you and get the root cause of your ailment verses just herding you in and out with a RX script ..Dr Kreml has been a live saver

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

needs his own office otherwise very good doctor ........

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Kreml has been my family doctor since I was born and he has always been amazing. He is very knowledgable but also warm and inviting. I would highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Kreml has always been very professional and has treated my and my family very well over the years. We have been going to Dr. Kreml for at least 20 years. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My husband as well as myself and my daughter and her 2 children are all so glad to have such a terrific doctor. Yes, he is often behind in his appointments, but the care and attention he gives to each one of us lets us know that he is giving us his best. He is never afraid to refer you to a specialist when he doesn't know the answers. He goes over test results in detail so you understand exactly what is going on in your own body. He always makes us feel that we are as important to him as he is to us. No one should ask for more.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Kreml is a great doctor. I have been through the medial system a lot in my short 25 years with Crohns disease and Dr. Kreml is a doctor that actually cares about his patients. Not only that he is open to other remedies vs. just pushing prescriptions. He knows his stuff and he is open minded in the field on medicine vs. other doctors that are just stuck in their ways and not willing to learn anything. He will NEVER make you feel stupid, he will answer your questions to the best of his ability and if he is unsure of the answer he knows who to call or where to look to get it and he is open with that. I have never trusted a doctor as much as i trust him and i have only seen him 2 times so far. My father sees him regularly and so does the rest of my family. I am really happy to have finally found a doctor like him in winnipeg.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Best Dictor as always has an ear to listen to you and never rushes you out , has a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Kreml has been my Dr. my whole life (31 yrs) and is the family Dr. for my mother, father, grandmother, aunt, husband and now my 2.5 yr old daughter. He is truly a very caring Dr. and you can feel his sincere genuine need/want to help his patients. There are often longer wait times for an appt - which I see others have commented as well. This is really the only negative thing that can be said. However I do know there have been times I have been in an appt longer because Dr. Kreml never rushes out his patients and is always very thorough in all his examinations. Nothing ever goes unmissed and he has helped me and my family members in serious health needs many times. We are so very happy Dr. Kreml came back to practice a few years ago - we were lost without you. Thank you Dr. Kreml for all you do for your patients!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Amazing! True gem!!! Genuine caring heartfelt !!! Try finding those qualities these days!!! Dr Kremel is knowledgable and my favorite doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014