Ratings for Dr. Blanca N. Ocampo-Lim

always very happy with her care , explains clearly

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had. Very informative, patient, and she listens to you. She will give choices for you and if they agree with your opinion, she implements it. Also if the treatment plan does not work out, she will adjust it accordingly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

my point exactly! She's not only faulty on the professional level, but outside her profession, as well. I remember how, while I was 10 years old, she would spread hearsay (God knows what) about me and my mom! If she's a doctor, THEN she should care for and help people, instead of talking about them, possibly breaking their privacy rights and things. The person who reviewed this woman in 2008 must have been treated with favoritism. Well, aren't ya the luckiest customer in the world, man!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Terrible insensitive doctor. I see she was a different person years and years ago from the 2008 review but she is just in it for the money constantly sending me out to get bloodwork on a condition I don't have and it is always fine. And she ignores the condition that I do have and tells me that she can't do anything basically. She also seems to be a sexist as well. She's never in a good mood and when I went to complain the medicine she gave me was making me sick, she gave me the same prescription because she forgot what she'd been giving me for over a year. Some doctor. Why be a doctor if you don't care about your patients?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Lim is my primary doctor and I think she is absolutely fabulous. The most recent office visit was no more than 45 minutes and I made the appointment that day. She always takes her time and I am always pleased with her when I leave. She remembers ailments from the past and always ask how they are doing even if its been a year.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008