Ratings for Dr. Stan Lipnowski

Dr. Stan has been my children's doctor for 7 years. We've always found him helpful, but with anything you have to be your child's advocate. I always have a list of questions written down for him, otherwise the appointment will go by too fast and you won't get all the answers you need. Also if your child has tests etc. completed, I've found you do have to call back and make sure the results are discussed, otherwise some thing may get missed. He's a good doctor, but just like most doctors in our system, he's overworked - so you need to take responsibility of your children's care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He has been excellent with our 2 sons - always making time for them and doesn't make us feel rushed when we have concerns.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Lipnowski has been my children's paediatrician for 16 years and I do not have even one bad thing to say about him or his staff. My concerns have always been addressed. The first thing he told me when I brought my son to him 16 years ago (first child) was that 'there is no such thing as a stupid question' which then as a first time mom was extremely comforting. Whenever I have needed to take any or all of my kids in unexpectedly Maria (medical assistant) has always squeezed us in that day. I greatly appreciate his humour and honesty.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

This doctor is rude, and racist, he only look after the kids for money so he can take his family on vacation all over the world , he has no compassion or bed Suse manner, I would never recommend anyone to bring their kids to him on top of that his miss diagnose children , and when you ask why he's putting g your child on a cretin medication he gets very upset and rude

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was supposed to see this doctor with my newborn daughter but at the day of the appointment I got admitted to a hospital. Dr. Lipnowski did not care and refused to reschedule a new appointment and we were told to look for another pediatrician! Oh, he did not forget to charge us $25 for the "visit". Terrible attitude! I believe Dr. Lipnowsdki should get a reminder what Hippocratic Oath is about.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I wanted to go see a paediatrician for upper chest pan because I was worried, he helped me with his knowledge and sense of humour and made me fell relieved and relaxed. We have been with doctor Stan since before 2003. He is a great paediatrician and makes you feel relaxed!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

As a mom of older children, I wasn't sure if I should post anything. Recent events have changed my mind. My son was assigned Dr. L when I had him 18 years ago. As a baby he developed croup and subsequent problems with his ears and throat as he got older. One winter we went through 6 rounds of antibiotics for ear infections. Upon voicing my concern and thoughts on tubes for his ears, Dr. L told me not to be so overprotective and that he was a kid and kids got sick. He also told me that he would grow out of the ear infections. Well at 13 he was having his adenoids removed by an ENT doctor because he was still getting ear infections and it was affecting his hearing. As for my daughter, at 4 years old, she started having extreme pain on her right side between her hip and rib cage. Her "episodes" would come randomly and involved intense pain and vomiting. I took her to Dr L many times and his diagnosis was "stomach migraines". No one I talked to had even heard of that! Well 12 years later, my daughter is now going in for surgery on her kidney as she has a twisted ureter that doesn't allow her right kidney to drain properly. So thanks, or more accurately, NO thanks to Dr. Lipnowski, I have had to deal with doctor after doctor until I finally found someone to help my children. I understand doctors are human and make mistakes too, but 2 for 2 is not great odds for me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

my five year old son never wants too see Dr.Lipnowski again why well i'll start by saying . The first thing that came out of his mouth was the only reason why you are here is because I love your mom. Well personally he dose not even no my mother other then doctors appointments. the he explained that I missed appointment and swore in front of my five year old son which set of a fear too him right away. Dr.Lipnowski disregaurded him because I miss appointment I think it about money cause my mom definitely made him a lot. He treated us not right it was very unprofessional on his part my sons sleeping disorder was not helped at all he did not listen too my concerns. it was very sad because I did like him at one time but after that last visit I don't want too go back nor dose my son and that is sad. he works with kids and the kids should feel comfortable and my son did not it was a very bad experience for him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Extremely pleased with the care the Dr. Stan has provided over the last 11 years for all 3 of my children. I have recommended many friends to his care. He calls it like it is and I respect him for that. I've never had a problem getting in to see him at the last minute and he has always made my children and I feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014