Dr. Stan Lipnowski

You may also like

This doctor is rude, and racist, he only look after the kids for money so he can take his family on vacation all over the world , he has no compassion or bed Suse manner, I would never recommend anyone to bring their kids to him on top of that his miss diagnose children , and when you ask why he's putting g your child on a cretin medication he gets very upset and rude

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was supposed to see this doctor with my newborn daughter but at the day of the appointment I got admitted to a hospital. Dr. Lipnowski did not care and refused to reschedule a new appointment and we were told to look for another pediatrician! Oh, he did not forget to charge us $25 for the "visit". Terrible attitude! I believe Dr. Lipnowsdki should get a reminder what Hippocratic Oath is about.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I wanted to go see a paediatrician for upper chest pan because I was worried, he helped me with his knowledge and sense of humour and made me fell relieved and relaxed. We have been with doctor Stan since before 2003. He is a great paediatrician and makes you feel relaxed!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

As a mom of older children, I wasn't sure if I should post anything. Recent events have changed my mind. My son was assigned Dr. L when I had him 18 years ago. As a baby he developed croup and subsequent problems with his ears and throat as he got older. One winter we went through 6 rounds of antibiotics for ear infections. Upon voicing my concern and thoughts on tubes for his ears, Dr. L told me not to be so overprotective and that he was a kid and kids got sick. He also told me that he would grow out of the ear infections. Well at 13 he was having his adenoids removed by an ENT doctor because he was still getting ear infections and it was affecting his hearing. As for my daughter, at 4 years old, she started having extreme pain on her right side between her hip and rib cage. Her "episodes" would come randomly and involved intense pain and vomiting. I took her to Dr L many times and his diagnosis was "stomach migraines". No one I talked to had even heard of that! Well 12 years later, my daughter is now going in for surgery on her kidney as she has a twisted ureter that doesn't allow her right kidney to drain properly. So thanks, or more accurately, NO thanks to Dr. Lipnowski, I have had to deal with doctor after doctor until I finally found someone to help my children. I understand doctors are human and make mistakes too, but 2 for 2 is not great odds for me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

my five year old son never wants too see Dr.Lipnowski again why well i'll start by saying . The first thing that came out of his mouth was the only reason why you are here is because I love your mom. Well personally he dose not even no my mother other then doctors appointments. the he explained that I missed appointment and swore in front of my five year old son which set of a fear too him right away. Dr.Lipnowski disregaurded him because I miss appointment I think it about money cause my mom definitely made him a lot. He treated us not right it was very unprofessional on his part my sons sleeping disorder was not helped at all he did not listen too my concerns. it was very sad because I did like him at one time but after that last visit I don't want too go back nor dose my son and that is sad. he works with kids and the kids should feel comfortable and my son did not it was a very bad experience for him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Extremely pleased with the care the Dr. Stan has provided over the last 11 years for all 3 of my children. I have recommended many friends to his care. He calls it like it is and I respect him for that. I've never had a problem getting in to see him at the last minute and he has always made my children and I feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I went to the Manitoba Clinic this morning hoping to see either our paediatrician or walk in. I didn't expect to be seen right away. Dr. L saw us with our 7 month old baby and told us that we can't go in like that. He was rude and disrespectful. He was coughing right in front of me and wasn't even trying to cover his mouth. He didn't even asked what's wrong with the baby, all he cared about is that his long weekend better not be affected by us showing up. I left the clinic without seeing a doctor and went to our family doctor instead. I was there because we were concern, no one wants to go to the doctor if they are healthy. He could have turned me away saying they don't do walk ins but instead he freaked out at me and made me feel like a second class citizen. It was unnecessary. If my baby was in immediate danger, he seems the type to just let the baby get worse. He treats his job a 9-5 job, he does not have the humanitarian attitude needed for a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Lipnowski has been our pediatrician for 5 years. He was okay with my daughter but once my son was born he was extremely unhelpful. We have since found a new pediatrician. My son has been misdiagnosed multiple times. He has since been diagnosed with acid reflux which I suspect he has had for the last 3 years. Dr. Lipnowski will not refer when he doesn't know, blows off parents concerns and generally does not take the time to listen. I asked multiple times about his constant crying as an infant and Dr. L told me to let him cry in his crib. We have now found out that he has acid relfux which he refused to give us a prescription for or refer us to someone else to investigate. It breaks my heart that my son was in som much pain as a child for this long and my concerns were repeatedly brushed aside. My son also suffered with repeated ear infections and I finally had to insist upon a referral to an ear specialist. He is rude and constantly diregards concerns. Parents know their children!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Our boys have seen Dr. Lipnowski for the past 17 years and we have been extremely pleased with the care and compassion that he has shown. We were always able to get in when we needed and were given the opportunity to ask questions we had. His wonderful sense of humour reduced our worries and made for an entertaining experience. We are now on the adventure to find a new doctor for our 18 year old son. We only hope that we are as fortunate as we have been with Dr. Stan! We would also like to thank Maria for her support and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Stan Lipnowski's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is rude, and racist, he only look after the kids for money so he can take his family on vacation all over the world , he has no compassion or bed Su..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was supposed to see this doctor with my newborn daughter but at the day of the appointment I got admitted to a hospital. Dr. Lipnowski did not care and refuse..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to go see a paediatrician for upper chest pan because I was worried, he helped me with his knowledge and sense of humour and made me fell relieved and ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "As a mom of older children, I wasn't sure if I should post anything. Recent events have changed my mind. My son was assigned Dr. L when I had him 18 years ago...."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "my five year old son never wants too see Dr.Lipnowski again why well i'll start by saying . The first thing that came out of his mouth was the only reason why y..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely pleased with the care the Dr. Stan has provided over the last 11 years for all 3 of my children. I have recommended many friends to his care. He calls..."

October 28, 2014