Ratings for Dr. Stan Lipnowski

Dr Lipnowski is a fantastic paediatrician ! Always helpful (esp to new moms) and reassuring. Saw something he didn't like the look of and had my child in for imaging right away (immediately ! Didn't even leave the clinic !). Everything turned out to be okay but, I was happy that he took action immediately and didn't brush it off 💗

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

A very helpful, knowledgeable doctor! Always has time for serious concerns, and his knowledge is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Stan has been our family's pediatrician for over 15 years. He is kind, knowledgeable, honest, direct and personable. He has great rapport with the kids and makes sure we as parents are educated about our growing kids, not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. He always has time to fit us in for urgent concerns. We have never left his office wondering what to do next or unsure of what was happening with our kids health. We'll be very sad when our kids outgrow seeing Dr. Stan.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Very helpful and kind. He runs on schedule the best he can and is very supportive.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Stan has been my children's doctor for 7 years. We've always found him helpful, but with anything you have to be your child's advocate. I always have a list of questions written down for him, otherwise the appointment will go by too fast and you won't get all the answers you need. Also if your child has tests etc. completed, I've found you do have to call back and make sure the results are discussed, otherwise some thing may get missed. He's a good doctor, but just like most doctors in our system, he's overworked - so you need to take responsibility of your children's care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He has been excellent with our 2 sons - always making time for them and doesn't make us feel rushed when we have concerns.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Lipnowski has been my children's paediatrician for 16 years and I do not have even one bad thing to say about him or his staff. My concerns have always been addressed. The first thing he told me when I brought my son to him 16 years ago (first child) was that 'there is no such thing as a stupid question' which then as a first time mom was extremely comforting. Whenever I have needed to take any or all of my kids in unexpectedly Maria (medical assistant) has always squeezed us in that day. I greatly appreciate his humour and honesty.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

This doctor is rude, and racist, he only look after the kids for money so he can take his family on vacation all over the world , he has no compassion or bed Suse manner, I would never recommend anyone to bring their kids to him on top of that his miss diagnose children , and when you ask why he's putting g your child on a cretin medication he gets very upset and rude

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was supposed to see this doctor with my newborn daughter but at the day of the appointment I got admitted to a hospital. Dr. Lipnowski did not care and refused to reschedule a new appointment and we were told to look for another pediatrician! Oh, he did not forget to charge us $25 for the "visit". Terrible attitude! I believe Dr. Lipnowsdki should get a reminder what Hippocratic Oath is about.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I wanted to go see a paediatrician for upper chest pan because I was worried, he helped me with his knowledge and sense of humour and made me fell relieved and relaxed. We have been with doctor Stan since before 2003. He is a great paediatrician and makes you feel relaxed!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015