Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P.F. Kemkaran

Dr. only cares about having patients swipe their medicare card repeatedly and prescribing pills that he sells at the pharmacy attached to the clinic. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

you know what anybody who says dr ken sucks ur wrong how about you try to be the only doctor in his clinic he works his butt off for his kids and you know what else atleast you have a doctor

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I can't believe this guy is still allowed to practice medicine. Huge ego, no knowledge or skills. I saw him four times and that was four times too many. Incompetent and always 2+ hours late. He has no respect for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This Doctor is abusive. Can't believe he is allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This man is a pill pusher and a healthcare scammer. I have waited up to four hours to see him and that was with an appointment. In answer to my questions he says things like: "you don't need to know that. I'll take care of it." He also believes his exam room computers on with a full list of his patients for the day and they're complete medical records are exposed. I've been to see him half a dozen times and will never go back.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Always running around 2 hours late. Doc himself is good in my opinion. Just frustrating always waiting hours when you have an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I seen Kemkaran for about a year in 2010 until I was able to find another doctor. I'm not surprised at the comments here: he hasn't changed in seven years. Right from not being able to structure his time well to going on and on about his personal life. The guy is incompetent and just in it for the money. There is a reason why he has bounced around from clinic to clinic over the years. If you really feel you have something wrong with you, find another doctor. Kemkaran will fail you.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Have had multiple appointments, all taking about 5 hours from Start till finish, even with an early morning appointment. Doc talks about his personal life on a very inappropriate level ie: his sx life. Very quick to make sure diagnosis with very little information. Has not explained what we can do about my health even after blood work and urine analysis. I'm very upset as I have bad anxiety , even g to the doctor is hard for, I'll be going to my old doctor across the city as its worth the travel.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Over 2 hr. wait time. Inefficient staff, pompous self-centered doctor. Looking for a replacement. Don't need to be "in on" this guy's personal life as he goes on and on.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Got call into the office twice still had to wait 2 hrs. And doc didn't even know why I was called in. He talked about his personal life, which was very inappropriate, instead of my health concerns. I asked him to do my blood pressure but he refused!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016