Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P.F. Kemkaran

Always running around 2 hours late. Doc himself is good in my opinion. Just frustrating always waiting hours when you have an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I seen Kemkaran for about a year in 2010 until I was able to find another doctor. I'm not surprised at the comments here: he hasn't changed in seven years. Right from not being able to structure his time well to going on and on about his personal life. The guy is incompetent and just in it for the money. There is a reason why he has bounced around from clinic to clinic over the years. If you really feel you have something wrong with you, find another doctor. Kemkaran will fail you.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Have had multiple appointments, all taking about 5 hours from Start till finish, even with an early morning appointment. Doc talks about his personal life on a very inappropriate level ie: his sx life. Very quick to make sure diagnosis with very little information. Has not explained what we can do about my health even after blood work and urine analysis. I'm very upset as I have bad anxiety , even g to the doctor is hard for, I'll be going to my old doctor across the city as its worth the travel.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Over 2 hr. wait time. Inefficient staff, pompous self-centered doctor. Looking for a replacement. Don't need to be "in on" this guy's personal life as he goes on and on.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Got call into the office twice still had to wait 2 hrs. And doc didn't even know why I was called in. He talked about his personal life, which was very inappropriate, instead of my health concerns. I asked him to do my blood pressure but he refused!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Great Doctor. He was on time and very professional and thorough. He called my referral doctors right from the room and got me in asap. Very happy with him and his clinic so far. I would highly recommend him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Brutally slow. Last visit was a 2 hour wait. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Most self centred doctor I have ever encountered. Long wait times- extremely poor organization at the clinic. Talks about his own health issues every time I have seen him. Run away from this guy- he is everything that is wrong with our healthcare system all wrapped up in an egomaniacal physician

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Kemkaran is a personable and friendly family doctor, but be prepared to do a lot of waiting to see him. He sends you out for more blood tests than any doctor I have had, which may not be a bad thing.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Haven't had the experience below about hating doing physicals on women. He's always been fine with me. Dr Kemkaran is very intelligent and a great doctor. However if you don't have two hrs to spend waiting around, you're out of luck. His new clinic is a walk in and he takes appts. So my appt is at 11 but I don't get in til 12 and then seen til 12:30. Great doctor but I have to part ways as no one has time to sit around for that.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016