Ratings for Dr. Nadine Fontigny

Ive had this doctor for a goid while now. She is fairly good. Sometimes wish she woyld run more tests that id like to have done,but overall shes ok. Ive had worse. Her receptionist is a bit groychy at times i find. As for punctualiry pretty good. I cant say i have waited to long in the waiting room to see her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Absolute best family Doctor in Winnipeg. I am blessed to be under her care!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Fontigny for many years now and she has always listened to my concerns and provided appropriate feedback. I wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Great doctor , very intelligent and no nonsense . Recent appointments have been extremely punctual as well .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I finally gave up on this doctor after over 15 years with her. I just assumed all physicians were the same . I am with a new doctor now and I can't find the words to express the difference in the health care provided. I still can't believe I spent all those years with a doctor who does not know how to listen and provides only the most basic healthcare, and who will not work with the patient to resolve health issues and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Absolute best Doctor ever! I have complete trust in her

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Fontigny is very knowledgable and caring. We are fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Thank you Dr Fontigny for taking care of me for all these years! You are the best!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Fontigny is by far the best doctor I have ever had and definitely one of the best in the city. She always takes her time when I come for my appointments and gives me top notch care. She is extremely knowledgable and is great with patients. My whole extended family goes to her and everyone thinks she is fantastic. I always recommend her to any friends looking for a doctor. Always extremely friendly and courteous. Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Fontigny is definitely the best doctor in the city. I have dealt with quite a few doctors in the city and she is by far the most knowledgable and caring. She always takes her time making sure all my needs and concerns are addressed and makes sure that I am receiving the best medical treatment possible. She takes the time to properly diagnose me and will work with specialists to ensure I am properly taken care of. She is definitely a top notch doctor and I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015