Ratings for Dr. Nadine Fontigny

I think she is a good doctor to go to if you are a relatively healthy person. She's efficient and thorough when it comes to physicals but when you have a problem that is hard to describe and problematic but not something black and white like a skin rash or a headache or something that's very common, she won't take the time to help you find your issue. I've been experiencing stomach pain from eating for the last couple months and when I told her about this she was not concerned. I tried phoning to get a referral to a specialist and the nurse told me she would not do a phone referral, which I replied that the clinic was not accessible to me and she literally said to call back when I feel better. WHY WOULD I PHONE THE DOCTOR AFTER I FEEL BETTER FROM THE ISSUE THAT I AM TRYING TO TALK TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT???

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

My husband and I both see Dr. Fontigny. She’ s the best...we love her wouldn’t t change Doctors.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Best Doctor in Winnipeg. Understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Ive had this doctor for a goid while now. She is fairly good. Sometimes wish she woyld run more tests that id like to have done,but overall shes ok. Ive had worse. Her receptionist is a bit groychy at times i find. As for punctualiry pretty good. I cant say i have waited to long in the waiting room to see her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Absolute best family Doctor in Winnipeg. I am blessed to be under her care!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Fontigny for many years now and she has always listened to my concerns and provided appropriate feedback. I wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Great doctor , very intelligent and no nonsense . Recent appointments have been extremely punctual as well .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I finally gave up on this doctor after over 15 years with her. I just assumed all physicians were the same . I am with a new doctor now and I can't find the words to express the difference in the health care provided. I still can't believe I spent all those years with a doctor who does not know how to listen and provides only the most basic healthcare, and who will not work with the patient to resolve health issues and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Absolute best Doctor ever! I have complete trust in her

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Fontigny is very knowledgable and caring. We are fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015