Ratings for Dr. Ingrid C. Brown

She is a wonderful doctor. Even on holidays if she's called in emergency her prognosis was right rush to hospital. Saved a child's life she cares and is good doctor. Her staff started making errors with her insurance claims once her long time person retired. She wasn't being paid properly. You need good knowledgeable people handling money end of the practice. Insurance claims important.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Brown has been my son's pediatrician since birth and he is now 11yrs old. She has always been very knowledgeable and helpful to our family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Brown for a few years now, and I love her. She is very caring and knowledgeable and if something does stump her, she will research the issue in order to make the proper diagnoses. Dr. Brown is also very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor as well. I recommend her to all my family and friends, and they also love her too.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Brown is a great Dr. She's always available for her pt's night or day. She understands a parent's concerns and is always able to quickly diagnose and cure my children.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Brown has been wonderful with all 3 of my children. I don't like the new office. SHe has always shared an office, but this one is more crowded and very shabby. Again she is a great doctor but the process of getting in to see her is not very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

generally, dr brown is approachable. however her office is very poorly managed. for example: I took my maby to her office for her 4 month shot. I was told that there were not enough vaccines for her to get all her 4 shots that thay. so we were rescheduled to come back in 4 weeks. a day before the rescheduled date, my husband called to confirm the appointment, and dr brown's office confirmrd that we should bring my daughter in for her shots. About 2 hour before the appointment time, I called the doctor's office to make sure we do not get sent home again, only to find out there was no vaccines available for my baby. the nurse told me to call back in a week and check. I think that is very disorganized. Patients should be contacted before their scheduled appointment date in a sitaution like that. Telling me to call back in a week and check on the availability of vaccines is very poor of that office. they should be making the call in the ist place.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

My daughter has been goint to her for five years. She addresses your concerns. Also her office always takes my daughter in withput an appointment as long as you call and the wait is short. She cares.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Very knowledgeable and my (12-year-old daughter is very comfortable with her. She has been my daughter's pediatrician for about 9 years. The staff is always very nice to me, whether in person on on the phone. If she's in the office and I need to speak with her she takes the phone very quickly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Brown is excellent. She has seen my children since they were youngsters and we have found her to be caring and patient. My children love her. So much so that they are really having a hard time leaving her although they are now 21 & 23 (especially the 23 year old, who refuses to see someone else).

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Brown is very good with my child I would recommend her to someone else.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Ingrid C. Brown's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Union, NJ