Ratings for Dr. N Lynagh

Dr. Lynagh has been my doctor for years, he has never steered me wrong. He's funny & he does listen . As for some people saying he's a pill pusher, that is simply untrue & they couldn't be more wrong.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Complete fool. Clearly no longer gives a you know what. Just in it for the money. Your health concerns are most certainly not his. Any health concern he writes off as "I wouldn't worry about it". If you try to do any research on your concerns and bring it to his attention he just smugs it off with his arrogant attitude. "If it was my kid I wouldn't blah blah blah". So glad someone else wrote that - completely confirms that I was not the only one feeling this way. Find someone more competent. Just because health care in Canada is free doesn't mean we deserve sub-par 'physicians' like this clown. He's merely a drug salesman who pushes pills, even for the most minor of things.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. lynagh was my doctor for a long time. He always where shorts no matter what time of year it is. He helped me quit smoking a few years ago. He is a great doctor and always listened when I was explaining what was wrong.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

i love my dad he's a great doctor he's funny and witted and i'm the one who buys him the plaid shirts, sometimes his jokes are offensive to certain people but they're aren't meant to be he takes great care of his patients and cares about the outcome btw we don't own a mercedes and we have never owned a mercedes :)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

If you have this doctor as your physician I would suggest switching ASAP. Long story short this doctor put me in the hospital. I had mononucleosis and this doctor said I had strep throat (without swabbing my throat or doing further testing). Put me on penicillin (if you have penicillin when you have mono you have an allergic reaction even if you are not allergic to pencilling).. My throat closed and I was rushed to the hospital, the doctor at emerg was shocked I was put in that position by a Canadian doctor. I would strongly recommend switching as this doctor cuts corners while diagnosing and treating. If you have this doctor you might as well diagnose yourself on Google in my opinion.

Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Lynagh has a fine sense of humor and seems like a decent person however he does not listen. I have had multiple appts with him in the past few weeks and he keeps telling me everything is normal. He is very much a pill pusher. Very reluctant in giving you feed back from tests and sending you for tests. I actually took my tests to another practioner and everything was not fine. I do not in anyway recommend this Dr!! Nice guy but completely incompetent.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

My husband was in a car accident and this doctor put him on meds that were supposed to be used for 6 months only. It's now been 12 years and he's still on them. He's not once taken his blood pressure, checked his heart, lungs or run any blood work of his own accord. I have to insist on tests being done and then he gives me a hard time. All he's done over the course of time is increase the amount of drugs my husband takes. I'm so glad that myself and my children see another doctor because if he was our doctor, I'd switch right away.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr Lynagh,Is nothing but a pill pusher. I had been complaining for years that my sinus and chest felt congested. Never once did he ever listen to my chest. I recently switched Doctor's and now they just found out I have Pulmonary Fibrosis and it has been there for about the past 5 years. Now my time is limited to spend with my family, due to this man's incompetance. Any body that thinks he is grea, only thinks that because they need their pills refilled that any other doctor would not allow them to have for such long periods of time. He is just a poor excuse for what a doctor stands for.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I wish this Doctor would move to penetang...I miss him. he was always helpful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010