Ratings for Dr. Ramsay S. Farah

Dr. Farah is by far the most caring and fair physician in Syracuse. The office staff is pleasant and always happy to see me. I have been a patient for several years and would never even think of going elsewhere for my dermatological needs. Not only is Dr. Ramsay handsome, he is a truly generous and thoughtful person. I have also had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Joyce Farah and enjoyed all of the visits I've had with her. I definitely feel as though I am getting my moneys worth when I am seen in their office and I do not believe their prices are exorbitant.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Farah was professional and caring. He was a perfectionist on removing my daughters mole. The scare was very small and healed well.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Both Dr. Farah and his office staff are pleasant, polite and very helpful. He takes the time to answer questions in terms that are understandable and helpful. The treatments that I have received were fully explained beforehand and were successful in removing areas of actinic keratosis from my face, neck and back areas. Dr. Farah continues to see me every six months to keep close check on any future pre-cancerous or cancerous problems. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

He is always rushing and doesn't spend enough time in the room, he cares but has a strange way of showing it. Hate the office staff even when they are pleasant the office is a bunch of no people, not yes. In other words they will fight you at any chance they can. Altho he seems to understand your concerns, his office staff seem to complicate matters by not taking phone calls when you have questions. Have the nastiest nurse you will ever meet. She seems pleasant when you first meet her. However doesn't return calls normally unless you become a pest. For the few redeeming qualities in Dr Farah his office staff make you jump through hoops to even see him. I am trying my luck elsewhere. My patience had run out on this joke of a teaching school.

Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Ramsay S. Farah's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY