Ratings for Dr. Wilson Wai San Leung

He never seems to be there when you need him I have bin calling all day for a very important reason and he hasn't answered or returned one of my calls

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Been going to Dr Leung since I was a kid (26 years old now) and he has always provided a fix for whatever I went in to see him about. Very accommodating for last minute appointments.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been with Dr. Leung for over 20 years. He is the best doctor i have ever seen. He listens and makes sure you understand everything about your tests.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

he is excellent doctors i have been seeing him for 26 yeers. from A.C FAMILY.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

He always think about patient. He is super wonderful!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Love having him as a doctor. He listens attentively and cares.. I had 3 children and he came to see me after each one of them. When one of my children are sick, they're in to see him immediately.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Leung for more than 20 years. I now have both my kids going to him as well. I have never had any problems with him or his staff. In fact, I have called on several occasions because my kids were sick and they got me in the same day to see him and take care of my kids. He is always polite, asks me questions and takes the time to talk with me about every aspect of whatever I am there for. He has had no problems sending me to specialists if it was necessary. After finding that my thyroid was enlarged he sent me to a specialist in Toronto for a couple of years and when I asked to be switched to a local specialist it was no issue at all. I would recommend Dr. Leung to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

i was sick for almost 4 months with a very common problem for girls my age, the kept on thinking it was a flu. even after 4 weeks, then when i came in after being sick for months with no end in site and constantly getting worse. when he asked me how i was feeling i started crying and he went on to say a **** comment about me not having a boyfriend. i diagnosed myself after some research and asked for the blood work that would prove me right. even after all of this and finding a diagnosis he continued to treat me incorrectly giving me far too low of a dosage for me to possibly get better

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

I was seeing Dr.Leung before I got married. My husband met and liked him so much he changed doctors so he could be his patient. With 2 boys..my whole family sees him. He is a fantastic doctor. He always takes the time to hear concerns and is so knowledgable. He is wonderful with children..my kids get excited to see him. Overall great doctor and staff. My sister is a nurse and has worked with him and wished he was taking new patients.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

busy man but listens with concern, is thorough, compassionate, pleasant, and top of the line knowledgeable. i'm thankful that he is my md

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Wilson Wai San Leung's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)