Ratings for Dr. Wilson Wai San Leung

I have been Dr. Leung's patient for over 30 years. He took all 3 of my boys when they lost their doctor many years ago even though he was very busy with many patients, and they trust him implicitly, as do I!! Always more concerned with us as people, then with time. He genuinely cares about my family and we have peace of mind knowing we are in his care. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I have known Dr. Leung for almost 30 years. He is an amazing physician, always compassionate. I would say he is one of the best. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I could not imagine finding a better personal physician than Dr Leung. Knowledgable, caring, compassionate. His staff if second to none. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

He never seems to be there when you need him I have bin calling all day for a very important reason and he hasn't answered or returned one of my calls

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Been going to Dr Leung since I was a kid (26 years old now) and he has always provided a fix for whatever I went in to see him about. Very accommodating for last minute appointments.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been with Dr. Leung for over 20 years. He is the best doctor i have ever seen. He listens and makes sure you understand everything about your tests.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

he is excellent doctors i have been seeing him for 26 yeers. from A.C FAMILY.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

He always think about patient. He is super wonderful!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Love having him as a doctor. He listens attentively and cares.. I had 3 children and he came to see me after each one of them. When one of my children are sick, they're in to see him immediately.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Leung for more than 20 years. I now have both my kids going to him as well. I have never had any problems with him or his staff. In fact, I have called on several occasions because my kids were sick and they got me in the same day to see him and take care of my kids. He is always polite, asks me questions and takes the time to talk with me about every aspect of whatever I am there for. He has had no problems sending me to specialists if it was necessary. After finding that my thyroid was enlarged he sent me to a specialist in Toronto for a couple of years and when I asked to be switched to a local specialist it was no issue at all. I would recommend Dr. Leung to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Wilson Wai San Leung's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)