Ratings for Dr. Wilson Wai San Leung

Been suffering from back pain for a over 10 years. When it started I went to see him about it. He said it was "growing pains". I was 19, pretty sure was done growing by then. Did some research recently and found out about chiropractic care. Turns out I have scoliosis (curved spine), a pinched nerve in my lower back, muscle tension in my upper back, nerve interference in my neck and I've been suffering from bad whiplash for over 20 years (Dr. Leung said I was fine after the car accident when I was a kid). He's not very thorough. Had I been given a proper diagnosis a decade ago I would've saved myself a lot of pain. His office NEVER picks up their phone. Next to impossible to get an appointment and if you do, you're waiting forever to see the doctor for 5 minutes max. Go to a walk in clinic and they'll threaten to fine you and drop you as a patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Was Dr.Leung's patient for 30 years. I suffered from depression & anxiety & ptsd from a young age. When I was finally diagnosed by a psychiatrist he was not happy with the report or the truth & dismissed me as patient & refused to prescribe my psychiatric meds prescribed by the psychiatrist. If his priorty was a patient's health & well being, I probably wouldn't be recovering from a suicide attempt right now. This is not a doctor you want to see if you're suffering from mental illness.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I have been Dr. Leung's patient for over 30 years. He took all 3 of my boys when they lost their doctor many years ago even though he was very busy with many patients, and they trust him implicitly, as do I!! Always more concerned with us as people, then with time. He genuinely cares about my family and we have peace of mind knowing we are in his care. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I have known Dr. Leung for almost 30 years. He is an amazing physician, always compassionate. I would say he is one of the best. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I could not imagine finding a better personal physician than Dr Leung. Knowledgable, caring, compassionate. His staff if second to none. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

He never seems to be there when you need him I have bin calling all day for a very important reason and he hasn't answered or returned one of my calls

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Been going to Dr Leung since I was a kid (26 years old now) and he has always provided a fix for whatever I went in to see him about. Very accommodating for last minute appointments.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been with Dr. Leung for over 20 years. He is the best doctor i have ever seen. He listens and makes sure you understand everything about your tests.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

he is excellent doctors i have been seeing him for 26 yeers. from A.C FAMILY.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

He always think about patient. He is super wonderful!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Wilson Wai San Leung's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

Fallon Community Health Plan