Ratings for Dr. John Moncek

Dr. Moncek is extremely knowledgable and skilled at his work. By miles the best doctor that we have had the pleasure to meet and be a patient of. He has the ability, bedside manner and knowledge to answer all questions and problems that may arise. In our experiences, he is the best doctor that you will ever see. He listens carefully to your symptoms and orders the tests that allow him to find the problem. He is very thorough and polite and he has a good sense of humour. He has been our family doctor for 2 generations and over 20 years and he is the best. Thank you Dr. Moncek!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr.moncek has been my dr. for 7yrs. He runs on time, gives me good advice and shows concern for my health. He keeps close eye on my meds and my lab results.thanks dr.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

My family and I are very happy to have Dr. Moncek as our family doctor, he takes time to listen and we never wait any longer than 10 minutes to see him. May God bless him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Overall a very poor visit. Front desk clerk is very strange, and it seemd like he was distracted. Won't be going back!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

He's good if you sprain your ankle but otherwise, it's time to see another doctor. I asked him to refer me to a psychiatrist and when I said I didn't think I was going to commit suicide he decided to try to prescribe me anti-depressants. This is the opposite of what I wanted and he argued that finding a psychiatrist would take too long, I felt it would just be too much of an inconvenience to him. Some anti-depressants have adverse effects and can worsen a mental condition. I think his decision to take a 50/50 chance in the mental health department isn't very safe at all.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr.Moncek has been our family doctor for two generations. We consider ourselves fortunate to have him in these times. We are always referred to specialists if something is beyond his expertise. I don't know what people expect from a family doctor. Those complaining should just google their syptoms and treat themselves. It will save taxpayers' money.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

My family member is alive and well 1 year after Dr. Moncek treated her in hospital and only treated her with my insistence. He initially told me she was dying and should be discharged home, not treated in hospital

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

I question his ability to diagnose medical problems; very subjective and by the text book. Also takes a condescending approach which is a big turn off! Frankly, I am off to see somebody else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

He has been my Doctor for years, and I have always had great service and great respect and faith in him. He takes the time to find out how you really are not just a clinical in and out visit. He has never hesitated to refer to specialist if he felt situations were beyond his expertise. Very glad to call him my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

He's Decent, knowledgeable and punctual, He's as goos as it gets for a familly doctor

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008