Ratings for Dr. Brent Anderson

My husband is suffering all the time becsuse he screwed up big time on his hurnia surgery a year ago.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Doc Anderson operated on my big toe and did a real good job!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Never met the man, my Dad suggested that I see Dr. Anderson as he'd been great. I waited 5 months for a referral, met his student. Waited another 5 months for the colonscopy the student did the procedure, never met the man, there was no attending physician in the room. It was painful, when they tell you to get into the cannonball position don't do it. Just lay on your side and tell them you want to wait until the drugs kick in and are knocked out. She pushed the probe thing in twice forcefully and it was excruciating. She then quickly pulled it out of my bum (this also hurt) and it dropped onto the table and said she'd wait until the drugs kicked in more. The next thing I remember is a nurse telling me it was over. The rest of the staff were good, however there was a lady in the room that looked a bit soured on life, but I could make her smile. Anyway, I think Dr. Anderson needs a checkup, and needs to start showing up for the things he is likely claiming on his billing. I'm giving all a low rating as I think the doctor should have been there, this needs attending to.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

A wonderful doctor/surgeon. He recently removed half of my Colin due to cancer. I was terrified but he calmed me down and talked me through what was going to happen and kept me informed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Just the greatest man I've met got me free of cancer and I will never forget him treated me with the most respect I would return to him if I ever need him again for any surgery

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Loved loved loved my experience w/ Dr. Anderson. I went in for gallbladder removal and he made it a breeze. I was sooo nervous because my previous surgery (different surgeon) went horrible. My doc/nurses were so rude, and forceful with my last surgeon. I woke from anesthetic scared, and freaking out. This time, Dr. Anderson made me feel so comfortable. In the operating room my nurses were so nice, and respectful, as well as kept me covered while I was awake. (my previous surgeon/nurses did not) Dr.A came into the room before surgey and made me feel so comfortable, and not scared at all. I wish I could use if for all my issues haha! THANKS DR. A!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I met with Dr. Anderson today for my upcoming surgery. He was fantastic. Even though he was behind in appts. he took the time to explain the procedure and answered my questions. I was totally not rushed. I found him and his staff to be very caring and professional. I trust him completely to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I just had my laproscopic Hernia repair one week today...I feel 95% already! My wounds have already heeled and have no more strieril strips on my 3 incisions. Dr.Anderson was fantastic and I do not really know how he is said to be arrogant? defiantly a personality clash..that's all. The staff was awesome before and after..PO would highly recommend Dr.Anderson for this type of surgery...My advise after this type of surgery..Don't baby yourself...but in the same breath know your limits...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Great surgeon! Very positive experience. Stayed after hours to perform my appendix surgery and was very kind. A true pleasure to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Great Doctor, very informative, performed hernia repair surgery, very good job, this was the second surgery by him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012