Ratings for Dr. Imad M. Khreim

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

One of the most caring, knowledgable doctors you will ever meet. He never pushes for things you dont want, like therapy in my case, and is always patient, engaged, and genuinely cares about his patients. You can tell how much he loves his job, and he treats you as an equal, an ally. I adore him!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr Khreim is the most compassionate, kind, knowledgable, and wonderful doctor I have ever met. On my first visit he was so thorough and genuinely interested in my care and well being. I have had anxiety for years and Dr. Khreim is the only doctor that has ever truly understood what I was explaining to him. I spent a large part of our visit crying because having anxiety is very upsetting to me. He was so caring and reassured me his treatment plan would work. I am so happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Khreim is one of the best doctors around! Not only is he kind, compassionate, and a genuinely concerned listener, but he really knows his stuff. His knowledge and insight is reassuring. He's been my doctor for 3.5 years now, and will hopefully be for many years to come. He found the medicine that got me out of my largest funk, and for that, I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

excellent Doctor, I am a physician myself and I was impressed with his knowledge and skills in the area of Anxiety , bed side manners, excellent, staff very professional, setting very soothing

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Khreim is genuinely concerned about my well-being, a good listener, a clear communicator, and a very nice person.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Khreim is very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Imad M. Khreim's Credentials

• Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khreim is an incredible doctor. He has made my depression very manageable with a low dose of medications. "

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most caring, knowledgable doctors you will ever meet. He never pushes for things you dont want, like therapy in my case, and is always patient, engag..."

August 20, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=433668'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.0

February 5, 2014