Ratings for Dr. Dominic Tsang

He & his staff are absolutely unacceptable. I had to switch doctors, I am so appalled that someone like him is even a doctor. 2-3 hour waits EVERY TIME and his receptionist is very rude and not personable. I recommend people to reconsider if you’re thinking about him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Lengthy delays with hours spent waiting for being seen. Attitude is pleasant but knowledge seems rather poor with notes on file still handwritten versus on a computer system for transfer to other health professionals if necessary. Seems reluctant to refer to specialists whenever needed. No back up physician when doctor is away.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Tsang since he took over Dr. Matwichuk practise. I have a high level of respect and trust for Dr. Tsang. If he isn't entirely sure, he will refer you to a specialist. Not the type of Dr. to just prescribe drugs and send you off. He does his best to listen, assess and treat the most important conditions first. Not always an easy task. His staff are efficient, helpful and do the best they can. No Dr in this city is can magically cure/fix you, and we all have to take responsibility for our own health by the choices we make. Afterall, we put ourselves into his office in one way or another. All Dr's time is well spent on those who try to do better for themselves.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Very long wait time of more than 2 hours every visit. Dr. Tsang does not listen well to patient concerns and is not up to date with technology or medical treatments. Will never spend more than a few minutes with a patient. I believe he should retire instead of continuing to bill Manitoba Health for as many appointments as he can squeeze into a day. The receptionist can be extremely rude at times and will try to charge a fee to the patient for anything possible.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

very good with his patients,very friendly,stall is awesome and she will help you anyway she can.Dr will send you for tests and will contact you asap with results.He will send you to specialists if needed and is very caring about you.Lab is in office so it makes things easier to go for blood work.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Tsang has saved my life on at least 4 occasions now from Pneumonia. found a hernia I didn't know I had, he may be a bit busy but you know what people. When your a good doctor people stick with you. So cut him a bit of slack. We all get busy as a lot of people need him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

He never explains anything to me and won't fill out workers comp forms until u call him on a daily basis to remind them. Im pretty sure he is pumping out as many people have can in a day seems to me he is helping himself not his patients

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

My husband has been seeing Dr. Tsang for over 25 years...August 2016 my husband had an ulcer (or so we thought) on his tongue. Dr. Tsang took a swab and said we'd get the results in a couple of weeks. 2-1/2 weeks later, I called the office and asked his wife/receptionist, if the results came in? She replied: "I don't have time to look it up on the computer, we have thousands of patients, you know". The next day I took him to the Seven Oaks Hospital to have them look at his tongue because it looked worse. 2 Doctors looked at my husband, and IMMEDIATELY

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I love this doctor, been seeing him for years. Of course there is a wait as with any doctor. And as with any doctor there is a 15-20 window to discuss problems. Get to the point if there is more to tell Medical wise only write it down put it in your file. Yes there are some things doctors don't know, there is so many new things. But he is honest will rule out and let you know. I work in health care and understand a lot more now. I completely trust him with my family. His wife is a lovely receptionist. She goes out of her way to make the extra phone calls. Compared to what I have seen and been through out there. The last 8 years with this Clinic is by far the best!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

He is incredibly helpful and always listens to my concerns

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017