Ratings for Dr. Weldon K. Williamson

During my first appointment, Dr. Williamson recommended I schedule an ultrasound to be performed on my legs, and an appointment with him directly after the ultrasound. On July 25, 2013 I left my kids at home with the sitter I'd hired, arrived early to the office and was promptly seen for the ultrasound. I was then was told Dr. Williamson would be right in. Fifteen minutes later, I was told that Dr. Williamson was running behind and would I please mind waiting a little longer. After another 15 minutes, I was informed that the doctor would be at least another 45 minutes. I was told I could reschedule or have Dr. Williamson call me. I chose the latter. It is now October 25, and Dr. Williamson has not called. I called four times over the course of four weeks to ask to speak with the doctor. Williamson's business partner agreed to see me regarding the ultrasound results and apologized for Dr. Williamsons' behavior. Conclusion: Unacceptable and unprofessional behavior by Williamson.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Weldon K. Williamson's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1993)