Ratings for Dr. Vinay Kumar

True Dr. Kumar might not at times have a good bedside manner, is abrupt, quick thinking, but, if MY LEG WERE TO SWELL UP, ABOUT TO BURST, GET ME=DR. KUMAR! He knows what he is doing, he looks at what NEEDS to be DONE, no fancy frills JUST DOWN TO WHAT HE DOES BEST; Fix the vessels in your leg or else where. Once you get to know him better, and you are getting better he really has a good sense of humor and he is even tring to get the southern dilect down pat. also Love your surgery caps, Dr. Kumar (3B-FGH)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Kumar is actually a vascular surgeon, he is one of the best. I rated him 5 because he saved my husbands life and I have heard of many others he has saved. He goes around the U.S. and teaches his technique, one I understand he invented. In his office he has many newspaper clippings telling about his career, So when I saw a poor rating and it specified general surgery I felt I should correct it.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I was very disappointed with this doctor. He was abrupt, hot-headed, didn't answer questions; obvious to me he doesn't have much regard for women. No bedside manners. Without a doubt the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Vinay Kumar's Credentials

• Indira Ghandi Med Coll, Nagpur Univ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Laurel, MS