You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cam Lowden

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

My entire family and extended family sees Dr. Lowden. He's great, most of the time I don't need to wait to see him for very long. He always listens to what you have to say, and takes the time to get to know his patients on a personal level unlike many other doctor's I've seen. He never hesitates to send for you for whatever tests he thinks are necessary to determine a problem, and will refer to a specialist whenever a more thorough investigation is required. He doesn't over prescribe medication, but doesn't hesitate to prescribe if needed. Great doc!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Lowden since Dr. Hilderman left. He does not over-prescribe, he is very patient and he does not hesitate to refer to a specialist. I am glad he is not old enough to retire soon and he may be around to treat me for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Lowden for a long time, since he took over for Dr.Hilderman. All I can say about this doctor is he is wonderful. He listens to you and doesn't rush you at all. He cares and will go above and beyond to help you. Another point to make is that it's unusual that you have to wait more than 10 mins to see him. It's sad that Dianne left because she would make room for you if she thought you needed to see him right away which this new girl doesn't do. Overall Dr.Lowden is an amazing doctor and trust him completely.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lowden since he setup practice on Pembina. He takes the time to listen, and refers you when needed. Pity Dianne retired, but the new one is catching on.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I must post on here about Diane the receptionist, she is so very uncaring and makes you feel simply awful just for calling....when going in the office she makes you feel like you shouldn't even be there and when you try to tell Dr. Lowden he will NOT listen to you I have left there in tears because of her and now I believe she is training Sandi who is just as bad if not worse...I would not recommend this Clinic to anyone because of the treatment you receive from the front desk I am worried to call there because Diane is so rude.....Dr. Lowden well he does rush you out I guess that is why the service is so fast I don't feel my questions are answered properly and this is why I have changed family doctors mostly because of Diane and Sandy!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Terrific Doctor - Punctual, Knowledgeable, not too proud to refer me to a specialist if necessary. Always listens well and never treats anything as trivial. Our whole family goes to see Dr. Lowden and he has been tremendous with all of us.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Terrible doctor. Misdiagnosed my grandmother time and time again, despite the fact that he was her doctor for years. Treated this woman of 80+ years very roughly, yanking her limbs this way and that when she complained of intense abdominal pain, and the feeling that something was inside her. Dr. Lowden challenged her to show him by yanking her leg up, which caused her enough pain to put her into tears. My grandmother was later dosed with advanced colorectal cancer and died within a week of diagnosis. This man should be removed from practice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Excellent, kind and caring doctor; great staff. I had a very serious skin infection in my face, recognized the condition and called Diane who got me in right away. Dr L does not over prescribe drugs (like some doctors I've known) and tries to find safe alternatives that will cure the problem, but doesn't hesitate to prescribe the 'big guns' when they're called for.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Cam Lowden's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My entire family sees Dr. Lowden, and he is awesome. Best family doctor I have ever had! He is very thorough and always follows up. I trust him 100%."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My entire family and extended family sees Dr. Lowden. He's great, most of the time I don't need to wait to see him for very long. He always listens to what yo..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to have Dr Lowden as my Doctor. Wish his receptionists could be even a little like him"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing Dr. Lowden since Dr. Hilderman left. He does not over-prescribe, he is very patient and he does not hesitate to refer to a specialist. I am gl..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Lowden for a long time, since he took over for Dr.Hilderman. All I can say about this doctor is he is wonderful. He listens to you and doe..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Lowden since he setup practice on Pembina. He takes the time to listen, and refers you when needed. Pity Dianne retired, but the new on..."

September 16, 2014