Ratings for Dr. Cam Lowden

Dr Lowden is ALMOST always on time even with a busy schedule at hospital. He is efficient, listens well and get things done faster than any other physician I have dealt with. 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

What a homie g doctor he is og trust me with my life

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

The receptionist here is extremely rude and unprofessional. She makes you feel as though you are inconveniencing her every time you call to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Lowden was the primary doctor for my mother during her battle with cancer. He took his time, and was extremely caring and thorough. He ensured that my mom had a dignified death and that she was cared for by the staff at the Victoria Hospital where she was a patient on and off for months. He treated the person as well as the disease, and without him, my mom's last months would have been very different. I am truly grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Diane was the worst receptionist EVER!! I don't see how anyone could say different so so rude and uncaring made you feel like you shouldn't even go there....Dr Lowden readily prescribes mess no problem which I believe is to get the throwbacks from them.....he prescribes with no questions asked and I feel should be investigated Happy to say I am no longer his patient

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

please be careful if you or a family member currently has this doctor. I came very close to losing my loved one while in his care and there truly was need for it.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My entire family sees Dr. Lowden, and he is awesome. Best family doctor I have ever had! He is very thorough and always follows up. I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

My entire family and extended family sees Dr. Lowden. He's great, most of the time I don't need to wait to see him for very long. He always listens to what you have to say, and takes the time to get to know his patients on a personal level unlike many other doctor's I've seen. He never hesitates to send for you for whatever tests he thinks are necessary to determine a problem, and will refer to a specialist whenever a more thorough investigation is required. He doesn't over prescribe medication, but doesn't hesitate to prescribe if needed. Great doc!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I am so grateful to have Dr Lowden as my Doctor. Wish his receptionists could be even a little like him

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Lowden since Dr. Hilderman left. He does not over-prescribe, he is very patient and he does not hesitate to refer to a specialist. I am glad he is not old enough to retire soon and he may be around to treat me for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015