Ratings for Dr. Cam Lowden

Dr. Lowden was the primary doctor for my mother during her battle with cancer. He took his time, and was extremely caring and thorough. He ensured that my mom had a dignified death and that she was cared for by the staff at the Victoria Hospital where she was a patient on and off for months. He treated the person as well as the disease, and without him, my mom's last months would have been very different. I am truly grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Diane was the worst receptionist EVER!! I don't see how anyone could say different so so rude and uncaring made you feel like you shouldn't even go there....Dr Lowden readily prescribes mess no problem which I believe is to get the throwbacks from them.....he prescribes with no questions asked and I feel should be investigated Happy to say I am no longer his patient

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

please be careful if you or a family member currently has this doctor. I came very close to losing my loved one while in his care and there truly was need for it.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My entire family sees Dr. Lowden, and he is awesome. Best family doctor I have ever had! He is very thorough and always follows up. I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

My entire family and extended family sees Dr. Lowden. He's great, most of the time I don't need to wait to see him for very long. He always listens to what you have to say, and takes the time to get to know his patients on a personal level unlike many other doctor's I've seen. He never hesitates to send for you for whatever tests he thinks are necessary to determine a problem, and will refer to a specialist whenever a more thorough investigation is required. He doesn't over prescribe medication, but doesn't hesitate to prescribe if needed. Great doc!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I am so grateful to have Dr Lowden as my Doctor. Wish his receptionists could be even a little like him

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Lowden since Dr. Hilderman left. He does not over-prescribe, he is very patient and he does not hesitate to refer to a specialist. I am glad he is not old enough to retire soon and he may be around to treat me for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Lowden for a long time, since he took over for Dr.Hilderman. All I can say about this doctor is he is wonderful. He listens to you and doesn't rush you at all. He cares and will go above and beyond to help you. Another point to make is that it's unusual that you have to wait more than 10 mins to see him. It's sad that Dianne left because she would make room for you if she thought you needed to see him right away which this new girl doesn't do. Overall Dr.Lowden is an amazing doctor and trust him completely.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lowden since he setup practice on Pembina. He takes the time to listen, and refers you when needed. Pity Dianne retired, but the new one is catching on.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I must post on here about Diane the receptionist, she is so very uncaring and makes you feel simply awful just for calling....when going in the office she makes you feel like you shouldn't even be there and when you try to tell Dr. Lowden he will NOT listen to you I have left there in tears because of her and now I believe she is training Sandi who is just as bad if not worse...I would not recommend this Clinic to anyone because of the treatment you receive from the front desk I am worried to call there because Diane is so rude.....Dr. Lowden well he does rush you out I guess that is why the service is so fast I don't feel my questions are answered properly and this is why I have changed family doctors mostly because of Diane and Sandy!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014