Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Moore

Dr. Moore has been my doctor, my husband's doctor (even before I knew my husband!) and my parents' doctor for over a decade now. Our family owes him a debt of gratitude for his insight and quality of care. He takes his time, really listens, and genuinely cares about his patients. While I am covered through Kaiser on my husband's plan, I pay for my own insurance through my work just so I can remain a patient of Dr. Moore's. He also has a fantastic nurse (who has been there for nearly as many years as I have been a patient). They have a lab in the office which is a huge time-saving convenience and the staff is always professional and friendly. I couldn't ask for a better health care experience.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

One of the worst doctor I have come across in my life. Stay away from him as he is very poor in diagnosis and understanding of health problems. His basic approach is flawed and I think should back to the med school.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

(Used providence health care): I've been going to Dr Moore for years and he's always been great to talk to. 'Fantastic personality. He's also recommended me to a specialist when needed. All around recommended. The office gets a bit backed up, but nothing insane. I've never had to wait more then 15 minutes past my scheduled time...

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1992)