Ratings for Dr. Stacy K. Lewis

I believe my aunt has died because of Dr. Lewis. I know many people blame the doctor but this is different. Scans were missed that other specialty physicians had called out. A scan that could of saved her time and pain. If she would of followed protocol and ordered a scan a year earlier like the radiologist suggested my aunt would still be here with her kids. My aunt was a patient of Dr. Lewis for at least 14 years and after she had past, nothing. I have had friends and family whose doctor has sent at least a card or followed up with the family. After 14 years and Dr. Lewis gave my aunt her news that she would not make it till Christmas there was nothing from her, the person she trusted most. Please do not send your family to Dr. Lewis...I have spent hours advocating during my aunts 14 years, with how she was mistreated and how her oncology team didn't follow up on many items. So disappointing!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Stacy K. Lewis's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)