Dr. David E. Rojer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David E. Rojer

Knowledge I experience considerable anxiety related to doctor's visits, but the staff and Dr. Rojer are very professional and help make my treatments effortless. Thanks Dr Roger and María the assintent 🙏👍

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

It's been a while since I had such a pleasant experience at a doctor's office. The staff was very friendly and hospitable. Dr. Rojer was really nice and informative. It was a quick visit considering the fact that I met with Dr. Rojer, got X-rays done and met with him again to discuss the results. He answered all my questions and didn't feel rushed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rojer.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

The Staff at UCO Clark office is courteous & professional. Always helpful with insurance questions & issues. Dr. Rojer is the best I've ever met in the many years of dealing with my knee problem. Thank You All.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Excellent doctor, wonderful manner, extremely knowledgeable, CARING!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

A top shelf Doctor & support staff. From the onset of my total knee replacement,I was made to feel confident that I was in good hands. The procedure, follow up care & administration went very smoothly. Would, and have recommended very highly this group to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Dr. David Rojer was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

The Best Orthopedic in NJ and the staff was very professional

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Very professional atmosphere... up front in explaining the problem... clear in his explanations... very comfortable experience.... thank You JoeAscolese

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

December 2017 just before Christmas i had a total right knee replacement. To say i was concerned and a bit apprehensive is an understatement. could not believe i was up and walking only a few hours after the surgery. I had very little pain in the coming days and took it pretty easy for the first 2 weeks before starting PT. My wife and I saw Dr Rojer about 10 days later in his office to remove the STITCH. We could not believe the simplicity for removing the bandage and Stitch to reveal this Paper thin line down my knee that to be honest was the best looking scare i have ever had( I've had 20 others) the entire ordeal could not have gone better Thank You so much Dr. Rojer. if and when the Left knee need to be replaced there is no other doctor i would even consider.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. David E. Rojer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David E. Rojer is our fellowship trained adult hip and knee reconstuction specialist. He has performed over 1000 joint replacements. He is the medical director of the Joint Replacement Centers for both our local hospitals. His expertise includes alternative bearing surfaces, partial uni knee replacements and minimally invasive direct lateral hip replacements. He also is an expert in helping active adults to delay or avoid knee replacement surgery through bracing, vitamins, medications, injections, therapy, and minor arthroscopic knee surgeries.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1993)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 2002)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 2003)

• Osteoarthritis