Ratings for Dr. David E. Rojer

Dr. Rojer and the Union County Orthopedic Group did an outstanding job on a knee replacement for my 79 year old mother. I could not ask for anything better from Dr. Rojer, his staff, schedulers (Beatriz and Karen), billing, x ray techs (Kemper) and receptionist all the way to the staff at Rahway hospital Rehabilitation (Pam and Paula) set up at Rahway Hospital. I apologize if I cant remember everyone's name. On behalf of the entire Christmas family, We would like to Thank You All for the Great Care of the Matriarch of our Family! You All should be proud of the work you do

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

He is a great surgeon and is very kind and helpful. I would highly recomend Dr Rojer

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Excellent doctor! Had two hip replacements with no problems!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Rojer did total knee replacement for me. Results are excellent! His knowledge, skill, and personableness were exactly what I needed. I was totally scared to take this step and he understood, saying it is major surgery but that he is good at what he does. And believe me, HE IS!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Rojer is an excellent surgeon, he performed 2 full knee replacements within 4 months of each other, the entire process was explained well and i felt very confident i was in good hands. would highly recommend his services .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I recently had my 2nd hip replacement by Dr. Rojer. I couldn't be more pleased. As an RN I am impressed with his total honesty, competence and professionalism to myself and my family. I recommend his practice frequently to all who ask.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Rojer was recommended very highly by a friend. He explained every thing fully and answered all questions I had. I had a total hip replacement, the results are amazing under his care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. David E. Rojer's response
Thank you for the kind works. I will continue to work hard every day to maintain your trust and referrals. Sincerely, David Rojer, MD

Submitted November 25, 2016

He's a wonderful orthopedic surgeon. He's knowledgeable, skilled and has a terrific bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. He recently performed a total knee replacement on me and I couldn't be happier. You can't go wrong with choosing him for your physician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Submitted November 25, 2016

My mom had a total knee replacement snd Dr.Rojer was excellent! He was a breath of fresh air compared to the 1st Dr we saw. He take his time to explain things and my mom healed very well. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Submitted November 25, 2016

I had previous hip replacement surgery several years ago with a different doctor but I am very pleased with the work Dr. Rojer preformed. He was very professional and courteous. I was also pleased at how quickly I am healing.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. David E. Rojer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David E. Rojer is our fellowship trained adult hip and knee reconstuction specialist. He has performed over 1000 joint replacements. He is the medical director of the Joint Replacement Centers for both our local hospitals. His expertise includes alternative bearing surfaces, partial uni knee replacements and minimally invasive direct lateral hip replacements. He also is an expert in helping active adults to delay or avoid knee replacement surgery through bracing, vitamins, medications, injections, therapy, and minor arthroscopic knee surgeries.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1993)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 2002)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 2003)

• Osteoarthritis