Ratings for Dr. David E. Rojer

Dr. Rojer was recommended very highly by a friend. He explained every thing fully and answered all questions I had. I had a total hip replacement, the results are amazing under his care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. David E. Rojer's response
Thank you for the kind works. I will continue to work hard every day to maintain your trust and referrals. Sincerely, David Rojer, MD

Submitted November 25, 2016

He's a wonderful orthopedic surgeon. He's knowledgeable, skilled and has a terrific bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. He recently performed a total knee replacement on me and I couldn't be happier. You can't go wrong with choosing him for your physician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Submitted November 25, 2016

My mom had a total knee replacement snd Dr.Rojer was excellent! He was a breath of fresh air compared to the 1st Dr we saw. He take his time to explain things and my mom healed very well. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Submitted November 25, 2016

I had previous hip replacement surgery several years ago with a different doctor but I am very pleased with the work Dr. Rojer preformed. He was very professional and courteous. I was also pleased at how quickly I am healing.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Great doctor and office. I’m an active 34 year old male, lifting weights, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, hiking, bicycling etc. Had problems with my knees for the past 5 years or so. One day I severely injured my right knee which caused a lot of pain to the point I couldn’t walk on it. I saw Dr. Rojer who ordered an MRI which showed a severe tear in my knee meniscus. Dr Rojer advised me of my options but said surgery was likely the best choice. I debated doing the surgery or not to correct it, I tried to live with it for about a month but after doing my own research and talking to others who had similar surgeries I decided to go ahead with the surgery. It’s now two weeks after surgery and my knee feels great. I’m walking fine with no pain, I even started testing it out with a short hike. Once I build the strength back into my leg over the next few weeks I plan to get back to my normal active life. My experience was great, he’s a very knowledgeable Dr. and answered all of my questions. The office was easy to deal with too.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

After my left hip replacement i was walking the next day with a walker. After 3 weeks a cane after 4 weeks walking on my own. I'm very happy with the incision nice and smooth. I 100% recomend This Doctor!! Mark Danyus May 31 2016 surgery!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

dr rojer just replaced my wifes second hip, he is the absolute greatest,HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

As a nurse for over 35 years, I am one of the most critical patients any doctor could come across. Dr. Rojer is a wonderful and caring doctor. He never makes you feel like you are taking up his time, or that he has to move you along. I can't recommend him enough. I can walk now without pain, and I am not afraid to have the other knee replaced when or if that becomes necessary.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Rojer is fantastic. He treats every patient with respect, courtesy, and honesty. Every question about a diagnosis, procedure gets answered. No stone is left unturned. Surgery is always the last resort with Dr Rojer. Every other treatment that can be done is tried first and still.he does not pressure you into surgery. He will tell you if you need it and then its totally up to the patient if they want it or not. Believe me when I say when you have Dr Rojer has your Orthopedic Surgeon you have no worries. He will take great care of you. If you need an Orthopedic this is the doctor. You won't be disappointed. After the first visit you will feel comfortable and impressed with Dr Rojer. It's like going into the dark clouds and all ofva sudden having a bright sunny day. Dr Rojer really brightensbup your day. I am glad I found him. I.can't thank him enough for the fantastic surgery results he has given me. I have all my trust in him. I never doubt his diagnosis or his professionalism. Not too may doctors arebiut there like Dr Rojer. Some doctors could learn about bedside manners and respect and courtesy from Dr Rojer. Dr Rojer makes going to the doctors a pleasure. If Dr Rojer reads this, I want to say it is a pleasure having you as my orthopedic Dr/surgeon and I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me to make my life more pleasurable. People don't know what they are missing for not having you as their orthopedic doctor/surgeon. I just want to say to anybody reading this, if you don't care/lost trustn for your present orthopedic Dr, give Dr Rojer a try. You won't be sorry. You'll wish you had found him sooner. Dr Rojer is also a Top Doc in the Orthopedic Field. You will fell comfortable by when you first check in and when your visit is over.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I had a hip replacement performed by Dr. Rojer. He did an excellent job and my recovery was quick. He is very professional and I found him to be a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. David E. Rojer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David E. Rojer is our fellowship trained adult hip and knee reconstuction specialist. He has performed over 1000 joint replacements. He is the medical director of the Joint Replacement Centers for both our local hospitals. His expertise includes alternative bearing surfaces, partial uni knee replacements and minimally invasive direct lateral hip replacements. He also is an expert in helping active adults to delay or avoid knee replacement surgery through bracing, vitamins, medications, injections, therapy, and minor arthroscopic knee surgeries.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1993)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 2002)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 2003)

• Osteoarthritis