Ratings for Dr. David E. Rojer

Excellent doctor! Had two hip replacements with no problems!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Rojer did total knee replacement for me. Results are excellent! His knowledge, skill, and personableness were exactly what I needed. I was totally scared to take this step and he understood, saying it is major surgery but that he is good at what he does. And believe me, HE IS!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Rojer is an excellent surgeon, he performed 2 full knee replacements within 4 months of each other, the entire process was explained well and i felt very confident i was in good hands. would highly recommend his services .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I recently had my 2nd hip replacement by Dr. Rojer. I couldn't be more pleased. As an RN I am impressed with his total honesty, competence and professionalism to myself and my family. I recommend his practice frequently to all who ask.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Rojer was recommended very highly by a friend. He explained every thing fully and answered all questions I had. I had a total hip replacement, the results are amazing under his care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. David E. Rojer's response
Thank you for the kind works. I will continue to work hard every day to maintain your trust and referrals. Sincerely, David Rojer, MD

Submitted November 25, 2016

He's a wonderful orthopedic surgeon. He's knowledgeable, skilled and has a terrific bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. He recently performed a total knee replacement on me and I couldn't be happier. You can't go wrong with choosing him for your physician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Submitted November 25, 2016

My mom had a total knee replacement snd Dr.Rojer was excellent! He was a breath of fresh air compared to the 1st Dr we saw. He take his time to explain things and my mom healed very well. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Submitted November 25, 2016

I had previous hip replacement surgery several years ago with a different doctor but I am very pleased with the work Dr. Rojer preformed. He was very professional and courteous. I was also pleased at how quickly I am healing.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Great doctor and office. I’m an active 34 year old male, lifting weights, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, hiking, bicycling etc. Had problems with my knees for the past 5 years or so. One day I severely injured my right knee which caused a lot of pain to the point I couldn’t walk on it. I saw Dr. Rojer who ordered an MRI which showed a severe tear in my knee meniscus. Dr Rojer advised me of my options but said surgery was likely the best choice. I debated doing the surgery or not to correct it, I tried to live with it for about a month but after doing my own research and talking to others who had similar surgeries I decided to go ahead with the surgery. It’s now two weeks after surgery and my knee feels great. I’m walking fine with no pain, I even started testing it out with a short hike. Once I build the strength back into my leg over the next few weeks I plan to get back to my normal active life. My experience was great, he’s a very knowledgeable Dr. and answered all of my questions. The office was easy to deal with too.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

After my left hip replacement i was walking the next day with a walker. After 3 weeks a cane after 4 weeks walking on my own. I'm very happy with the incision nice and smooth. I 100% recomend This Doctor!! Mark Danyus May 31 2016 surgery!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. David E. Rojer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David E. Rojer is our fellowship trained adult hip and knee reconstuction specialist. He has performed over 1000 joint replacements. He is the medical director of the Joint Replacement Centers for both our local hospitals. His expertise includes alternative bearing surfaces, partial uni knee replacements and minimally invasive direct lateral hip replacements. He also is an expert in helping active adults to delay or avoid knee replacement surgery through bracing, vitamins, medications, injections, therapy, and minor arthroscopic knee surgeries.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1993)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 2002)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 2003)

• Osteoarthritis