Dr. David E. Rojer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David E. Rojer

Never having undergone major surgery, I was unsure if what was happening and what I was sensing, was normal or not. So, I txt'd Dr. Rojer photos of the surgery site (my knee) and an explanation of my concerns and questions. The first was on a Sunday evening and the other a weekday night. Instead of simply txt'g me back, he took the time to call me to address my concerns. next best thing to a house call.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr, Rojer replaced my hip 5/18. I have my life back!! Excellent recovery from surgery. He also listens to all my concerns & answers all my questions. A rare doctor indeed!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Rojer replaced my hip this year and as a retired orthopaedic R.N. in Lake Tahoe I could not have been happier with my outcome. He is compassionate and courteous with the highest skill and care. I trust him implicitly and know from experience he is gifted and the best. I am very grateful he is my orthopod and am recommending him to everyone I speak to about joints.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Rojer and staff were excellent! I had a total right hip replacement in March 2018. May 1, 2018, I was back to work, pain free. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was informed every step of the way on what to expect regarding my surgery. Dr. Rojer and staff made my experience a positive one. I have already recommended them to my friends. Thanks Dr. Rojer

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr Rojer operated on my mom when she needed hip surgery, he is the best around. Mom had 110% better turn out, then another family member who had exact same surgery years ago by a different doctor who was in the group! Dr Rojer, I talk about him all the time and would recommend him in a heartbeat. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Rojer performed total hip replacement on my 82 year old mom. He was kind, sensitive and knowledgeable. His staff is the same, I highly recommend Dr. Rojer for all Orthopedic Surgeries.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Rojer and the Union County Orthopedic Group did an outstanding job on a knee replacement for my 79 year old mother. I could not ask for anything better from Dr. Rojer, his staff, schedulers (Beatriz and Karen), billing, x ray techs (Kemper) and receptionist all the way to the staff at Rahway hospital Rehabilitation (Pam and Paula) set up at Rahway Hospital. I apologize if I cant remember everyone's name. On behalf of the entire Christmas family, We would like to Thank You All for the Great Care of the Matriarch of our Family! You All should be proud of the work you do

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

He is a great surgeon and is very kind and helpful. I would highly recomend Dr Rojer

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Excellent doctor! Had two hip replacements with no problems!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Rojer did total knee replacement for me. Results are excellent! His knowledge, skill, and personableness were exactly what I needed. I was totally scared to take this step and he understood, saying it is major surgery but that he is good at what he does. And believe me, HE IS!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. David E. Rojer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. David E. Rojer is our fellowship trained adult hip and knee reconstuction specialist. He has performed over 1000 joint replacements. He is the medical director of the Joint Replacement Centers for both our local hospitals. His expertise includes alternative bearing surfaces, partial uni knee replacements and minimally invasive direct lateral hip replacements. He also is an expert in helping active adults to delay or avoid knee replacement surgery through bracing, vitamins, medications, injections, therapy, and minor arthroscopic knee surgeries.

• English

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1993)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 2002)
  • Stanford University (Grad. 2003)

• Osteoarthritis