Ratings for Dr. David E. Rojer

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

As a nurse for over 35 years, I am one of the most critical patients any doctor could come across. Dr. Rojer is a wonderful and caring doctor. He never makes you feel like you are taking up his time, or that he has to move you along. I can't recommend him enough. I can walk now without pain, and I am not afraid to have the other knee replaced when or if that becomes necessary.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Rojer is fantastic. He treats every patient with respect, courtesy, and honesty. Every question about a diagnosis, procedure gets answered. No stone is left unturned. Surgery is always the last resort with Dr Rojer. Every other treatment that can be done is tried first and still.he does not pressure you into surgery. He will tell you if you need it and then its totally up to the patient if they want it or not. Believe me when I say when you have Dr Rojer has your Orthopedic Surgeon you have no worries. He will take great care of you. If you need an Orthopedic this is the doctor. You won't be disappointed. After the first visit you will feel comfortable and impressed with Dr Rojer. It's like going into the dark clouds and all ofva sudden having a bright sunny day. Dr Rojer really brightensbup your day. I am glad I found him. I.can't thank him enough for the fantastic surgery results he has given me. I have all my trust in him. I never doubt his diagnosis or his professionalism. Not too may doctors arebiut there like Dr Rojer. Some doctors could learn about bedside manners and respect and courtesy from Dr Rojer. Dr Rojer makes going to the doctors a pleasure. If Dr Rojer reads this, I want to say it is a pleasure having you as my orthopedic Dr/surgeon and I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me to make my life more pleasurable. People don't know what they are missing for not having you as their orthopedic doctor/surgeon. I just want to say to anybody reading this, if you don't care/lost trustn for your present orthopedic Dr, give Dr Rojer a try. You won't be sorry. You'll wish you had found him sooner. Dr Rojer is also a Top Doc in the Orthopedic Field. You will fell comfortable by when you first check in and when your visit is over.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I had a hip replacement performed by Dr. Rojer. He did an excellent job and my recovery was quick. He is very professional and I found him to be a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Spent time with you to listen to your concerns. My treatment was well done.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I have been taking my Mother-In-Law and my Mother to Dr. Rojer for over four years and I have found him to be very thorough, compassionate, a good listener and willing to try all methods to relieve pain before suggesting surgery. He has replaced my mother-in-laws hip and knee and she is pain free and back to driving and and going places on her own, at the age of 82. Dr. Rojer replaced both of my mom's knees two years apart and she is now back to doing all normal activities. She is 84 years old. Both pain free and were pain free immediately after the surgery, in fact they were up walking immediately after the surgery!! I would highly recommend Dr. Rojer and the Union County Orthopedic Group - they are a wonderful group of doctors and the office staff and Surgical Coordinators and Physicians Assistants and Phil who oversees the Joint Replacement center as well as the Occupational Therapy group and Physical Therapy groups - all made both Mom's recovery a quick and successful!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

GOOD MORNING ALL AND GODBLESS...IN SEPTEMPER OF 2013. I WENT IN TO SPEAK TO DR.PEDERWIT ON A PAINFUL PROBLEM I VE BEEN DEALING WITH FOR EIGHT YEARS...JUST COULDNT TAKE THE PAIN ANY LONGER.I MUST ADMIT AM HONERED AND HONESTLY TO SAY A VERY WELL KNOWN AND RESPECTED DR. MY THANKS TO HIM. ANYWAY HE REFERRED ME TO DR. DAVID E. ROJER HIP SURGEON...ON AUGUST 20 2012. HE PERFORMED A TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT ON ME AND HAPPY TO SAY THE SURGERY WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS THANKS TO HIS UNIQUE SKILL AND EXPERTNESS ITS BEEN 6MONTHS SINCE MY SURGERY I AM ABLE TO WALK AGAIN WITHOUT ANY PAIN GOT MY LIFE BACK FULL RECOVERY THANK YOU DR. DAVID E. ROJER FOR A LIFE WITHOUT PAIN....

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I ended up having surgery on my knee (torn meniscus). I am experiencing great results so far. I went from not really being able to walk to walking with no real limp at all In 5-1/2 weeks. My flexibility, stability and strength are still on the rise with each day. I am very satisfied as it feels like this doctor gave me my life back. I would refer him to others for sure.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Rojer is an excellent doctor. He took great care of me during my knee replacement. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I had 2 knee replacements performed by Dr. Rojer. The right was done 2005 and the left was done 2006. I was called his poster child because I did so well. Dr. Rojer is the best orthopedist. He has a wonderful bed side manner and I never had a problem with my knees. I live in Whiting now and brag about him to everyone. He is excellent, smart, very very knowledgable and I would never go to a different Dr. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. David E. Rojer's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr rojer just replaced my wifes second hip, he is the absolute greatest,HIGHLY RECOMMEND"

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a nurse for over 35 years, I am one of the most critical patients any doctor could come across. Dr. Rojer is a wonderful and caring doctor. He never makes yo..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rojer is fantastic. He treats every patient with respect, courtesy, and honesty. Every question about a diagnosis, procedure gets answered. No stone is left ..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a hip replacement performed by Dr. Rojer. He did an excellent job and my recovery was quick. He is very professional and I found him to be a very caring d..."

June 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=433454'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 25, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=433454'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 16, 2014