Ratings for Dr. Claire Jaeger

Dr. Jaeger has the WORST receptionists- always! Especially her most current one; I have never met a more rude human being! Not to mention Dr. Jaeger always falls behind (30-45min), and allows only two questions per visit because she tries to see and exceedingly large amount of patients in one day$$$$. I would suggest going elsewhere for your sanity!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I see plenty of complaints about the receptionist. Has anyone brought this to Dr. Jaeger's attention? I am sure she wouldn't want her patients treated poorly by the first person of contact to her office.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Been a patient of hers for 10 years. She is very knowledgeable and friendly, very pro active with treatment, not a wait and see doctor, your issues and concerns get dealt with. The staff is better then they used to be , not a big fan of her nurse but she is okay. Wait times are sometimes longer then usual but well worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Jaeger is a wonderful doctor who cares about her patients. She is genuine, and is very knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone. It can be difficult to get appointments but this is reflective of any busy practice in Winnipeg it would seem.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Her staff has improved and she's always willing to listen and help her patients with their issues in any way she can. The only issue is punctuality; only once in the years I've seen her have I been in the examination room on time. I usually have to wait about 30-45 minutes after my set appointment time to see her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Honestly her staff and the reception staff at that clinic are horrible - I have never met ruder people. In fact I sometimes I put off calling for an appt because of the attitudes here. When I do call I am often encouraged to go to a Walkin clinic and when I finally get an appt I am greeted by a sign that says I can only discuss 2 items and have to come back - well if I can't ever get an appt in the first place how am I going to come back?? Then when Dr Jaeger comes in she is so busy watching the clock and rushing it doesn't really encourage me that she has my best interests at the front of mind nor do I think sometimes she is even listening. I understand we don't have enough doctors and they are busy but they chose to go into this profession and should want to help people ... They also get paid a great deal of money to take care of people ... Would hate to see how they would feel if someone were treating their loved ones that same way. They should also not want to hire staff that care a less of how they treat people as it's the first impression of their care, it's too bad that people continue to go just because there are no other options, wouldn't be how I wanted my professional reputation to be.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Jaeger. She is thorough, compassionate, knowledgeable and takes your concerns seriously. I have been a patient of hers for around 10 years and feel fortunate that she is my doctor! If you're concerned about punctuality try to get an appointment first thing in the morning as there is no wait.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Jaeger now has staff that is cordial and friendly. That wasn't necessarily the case in the past. I appreciate that as this is the first contact we usually have with doctors. Dr. jaeger is not only a compassionate doctor who is very knowledgeable, She is concerned about my wellbeing and acts accordingly. Sometimes there are waits but I appreciate that she is giving the same care to others and that is why sometimes you have to wait for a period of time to get in. This is by far much better than waiting in a clinic to see a different doctor each time of which you have no ongoing relationship with. I truly appreciate Dr. Jaeger for all the hard work and good care she administers.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Claire has been one of the most attentive and knowledgable Doctors I have seen. She knows when and whom to call for another opinion. I respect this. Always calls back; I feel like we are a ream, rather than Dr. and patient. Collaborative approach makes me feel like a human with my own skill-set-not just another patient.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Jaeger is great and very knowledgeable and I will stick with her because of that. But as others have pointed out, the receptionists have been deplorable and it is hard to understand how they keep their jobs.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014