Ratings for Dr. Claire Jaeger

Her receptionist is not friendly or helpful. She often makes it sound as if your interrupting or annoying to her. They do not do phone call reminders and never call you to set up a follow up appt. but rather send you a letter. Assuming you have nothing else on your calendar. Dr. Jaeger usually sends you to a specialist to find out the issues of your problem. It seems like she is more in the referral business than figuring out your problem herself. Never really spends a lot of time with you. She is always way overbooked. And often runs behind by at least 30-50 min. You have to call at least 9 month S in advance for your check up appt. as she only books 2 a day. And her other appts. Are week or two down the road. So you might as well go to walk in clinic. I have been seeing her almost 20 years but would prefer to find another female dr. If only any was accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I am disappointed with Dr. Jaeger. I have been seeing her for 15 years. I have to request referrals rather than her suggesting them. I have to self diagnose and propose those to her to have her investigate. I think she is rushed and not concerned, and my health is suffering for it. Moreover, it takes months to see her which is not good for a family doctor. You have to push to get answers and sometimes tests are neglected and not done, leaving another 5 month wait. This isn't appropriate health care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Most caring Doctor in Winnipeg - she even calls me in the evening and on weekends.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I'm a long time patient of Dr Jaeger. I adore her, I feel like we're friends and she truly cares about me. The receptionist on the other hand us another story. I would change the long wait times and only being able to ask two questions/visit though

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I don't think an appointment has ever been on time but she has always been a wonderful doctor and her staff have always been friendly enough.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Jaeger for almost two decades. She is a warm person, a wonderful physician, and very pro-active when attending to her patient's needs. If there is a health concern that she cannot diagnose, she will requisition tests to rule out certain conditions. Her wait times have always been long, so be sure to bring reading material and expect to wait at least one hour or more. She does apologize for the wait, but could this be to over-booking? A rather disappointing new development is that it takes weeks to get an appointment with her. I am not sure if this is due to overbooking or what, but it is extremely frustrating. Nevertheless, she is such a great doctor that I will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

She takes such amazing care of her patients are is so thorough. I'm so happy to be under her care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Jaeger has the WORST receptionists- always! Especially her most current one; I have never met a more rude human being! Not to mention Dr. Jaeger always falls behind (30-45min), and allows only two questions per visit because she tries to see and exceedingly large amount of patients in one day$$$$. I would suggest going elsewhere for your sanity!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I see plenty of complaints about the receptionist. Has anyone brought this to Dr. Jaeger's attention? I am sure she wouldn't want her patients treated poorly by the first person of contact to her office.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Been a patient of hers for 10 years. She is very knowledgeable and friendly, very pro active with treatment, not a wait and see doctor, your issues and concerns get dealt with. The staff is better then they used to be , not a big fan of her nurse but she is okay. Wait times are sometimes longer then usual but well worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016