Ratings for Dr. Heather Frame

Dr. Frame is one of a kind. I’ve been seeing her for the last 20 + years, and she’s so patient and understanding. She genuinely cares about her patients mental and physical health- and she’s right on the ball. She is probably the most deserving of retirement, but her replacement will have incredible shoes to fill.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Frame for 30 years. I never wait to get in to see her, she is always on time and never seems rushed or bothered to see me. I don't know what I will do if she retires, no doctor can replace her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Frame is an exceptional doctor. She is a wonderful listener and I never feel rushed. Both my children see her and she has a lovely demeanour when working with children. She’s the best!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr Frame is the best doctor anyone could ask for. She has been like a second mother to me. She is patient, non judgmental, kind, knowledgeable and will always give the appropriate care you need. Dr Frame works with you, but not for you, to improve your health to the best of her ability. Thank you Dr Frame for being such an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I am petrified of doctors but Dr Frame has always made it much less tramatic. Excellent at diagnosis and always listens. Hope she NEVER retires.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr frame takes care of me like I am one of her own family members. She cares so much about her patients and it shows with every visit. Thank you so much Dr. Frame for being so amazing and a big thank you to Darlene for your care and patience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Frame delivered me and has been my doctor for 30 years since! Her assistant is a pleasure to deal with as well. They make a fantastic team!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Frame for about 15 years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so understanding and kind. She refers you if she feels necessary. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Frame and her assistant make such a wonderful team. If you have an urgent issue, her assistant will do her best to try and make time for you, that day, in her busy schedule. I don't know how they are able to run so effectively, as many doctors do not. I never feel rushed during my appointments and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. She and her assistant are a God send!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Awesome Doctor! I have been seeing her for 25 years. I would not trade her for anything

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016