Ratings for Dr. Erroll Doremer

This doctor misdiagnosed my mother, my grandmother, a coworker of my mothers, and a friend for cancer. He has caused my family months of hardship and is a complete idiot. Never go see this man!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

All staff have snot issues. trying to get a pre-operation physical couldn't happen because the brats behind the counter felt like arguing rather than helping. "we can't double-book anyone without the doctors permission". !!!! A life and death situation and these idiots make us go to some walk in clinic because they couldn't make a decision without the doctor saying it was ok. Complete crap. Also, this doctor does not care about anything other than getting you out the door. He treats everytone like they are overreacting. a TOTAL hack.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

This doctor does not seem to be able to make decisions on his own. His decisions in my case are controlled by the nursing staff.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

My father-in-law went to Dr. Doremer for what we thought was a stroke. Minor tests were done i.e. blood work and urine, he was sent home with aspirin and told to return in a week. Two days later we went to emergency unsatified with the diagnosis. Emergency room Dr. diagnosed him with lung and brain cancer which has been confirmed and he is now receiving treatment. Every Dr. we have encountered during our 4 week process finds it amazing what was said when he originally saw a physician and that he was sent home in the condition he was.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Doermer for over 7 years and find him to be a very good doctor. He has always been patient and helpful to myself and my family. He does not hesitate to send you to a specialist if one is needed. We have travelled 45 min. to keep him when we moved out of Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Smart man, but as a doctor he has some serious drawbacks. He refuses to listen to more than one issue per visit (have to make a second appointment?) even if its minor. He'll also refuse to look at many problems in detail, quickly refering you to a specialist. I've had him send me to specialists on several occasions for what turned out to be trivial things that he should have been able to deal with himself. And most importantly, it seems like he doesn't care. There's never a wait to see him though!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

Dr Dormer did minor surgery for my ingrown toe nail. My nail bed is ruined now and my toe nail has never grown back right. I've been having trouble with it for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006