Ratings for Dr. Cully A. Cobb

Dr. Cobb performed brain surgery on me to correct my Trigeminal Neuralgia. He did an excellent job and gave me my life back. I'm eternally grateful to him and the talent he has. Thank you Dr. Cobb!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Cobb was my Doc for removal of a brain tumor. He started on me at 7:30AM, went 4 hours and had two more after me. I saw him again at my bedside at 12:45AM just checking on me. In my opinion, anyone who keeps that kind of hours doing his job deserves some slack when it comes to being nice and cuddly. I've said it to his face, he's old, and aloof and sometimes short with his patients. And I'd choose him again every time. Other than that, he needs to take a day off and buy some new shoes.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

My husband had spinal surgery from Dr. Cobb for a moderately herniated disk in the C7-T1 area. For unexplained reasons, Dr. Cobb entered the spine above this area by quite a bit. While he was in the wrong spot, Dr. Cobb tore the outer layer of the spinal cord near the C5-6 area. This caused my husband to be paralyzed on one side. The attorney that represented Dr. Cobb said that this accident was "within the standard of care". I would not recommend a doctor who believes that operating in the wrong place and paralyzing a man is "within" his standard of care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I was a happy patient of Dr.Cobb's until he changed his phone system. You can no longer get ahold of a human. The phone system instructs you to leave your name and phone number and the office would get ahold of you. I left three messages with no phone call back. I complained to my family doctor who referred my to Dr. Cobb, and his office left two messages with no return call. Dr. Cobb may be a good doctor, but his phone system stinks. How can you run an office where you can't even make an appointment. It would be really nice if a real human answered the phone

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Cobb is the most intellent he, is a great man !!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I am the husband of a patient Dr. Cobb was called into while she was in the hospital. I found him to be pompous.He did not believe my wife was in pain, called her a "drug addict" and was "doing this to get more drugs". It was so insulting. It took another Dr. (Dr.Armstrong) to prove to him that she did have a disc herniation. Of course, we did not let him touch my wife and went to another top neuro surgeon , withh successful outcome.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Very complicated tumor removal from tailbone/lower spine area. Dr. Cobb made sure I knew what we were dealing with, who and the qualifications of other participating surgeon. Very successful surgery, quick recovery and good follow up. Don't look any further for a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

This Doctor came into his waiting room and greeted every patient in person. He had great bedside manors. He took his time & explained everything to me. I had him operate on 4 levels of my spine. I am up and walking pain free after a few days. I rate him a 10 plus. I chose Doctor Cobb after a lot of checking and talking to other people who he operated on.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Cully A. Cobb's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union