Ratings for Dr. K. Baria

No doubt he is an experience doctor, but he does not communicate with patient enough.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

He is very caring and excellent doctor. I am glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I had a procedure for hammer toe. The doctors punctually is atrocious. Every single appointment he has been late even the surgery he showed up 25 minutes late to the hospital. Even the staff commented this is a normal occurrence and he runs on his own time. This is the second procedure on the same toe. The first one looked nothing like this one. I believe he broke the pin on the first one and just left it as is. I would not recommend him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I had a double bunionectomy in 2013 and my bunion on one foot was not fully corrected, and is now returning. Prior to the surgery I only had a bunion but now I notice that my big toe is twisted and seems to be pointing slightly to the outside of my foot and getting worse. To make matters worse, when the stitches were taken out 2 weeks after the surgery, a stitch was left in causing my foot to become infected. Since then, it regularly becomes infected and itches and is very red. Dr Baria was very friendly so it's taken me years to want to complain about him, but I really feel that he didnt' take my complaints seriously and I think he did a poor job on my foot. I wish I never had it done.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I had a bunionectomy/lapidus procedure done. It has been 6 months and I am still suffering from pain and swelling. I did not receive any useful information on what to expect at all and felt like I was being a nuisance if I had questions. I was told at the 4 month mark by Dr. Baria that the sweeling stops after 3 months and he was looking at my swollen foot at the time. It has been a completely negative experience for me and a surgery that I regret 100%. If anyone is considering it, I would totally discourage you. My toe is still twisted and ugly, I may never wear normal shoes again and I worry that I may never walk normal again. If you do have the surgery, expect your quality of life to decrease significantly!!!! I wanted to share this information so that other people don't make the mistake that I made in choosing to have this surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Baria is right to the point, doesn't wast time. Went into surgery and the only two things I didn't like were that he didn't come to talk to me after surgery and I had to ask to see him and the other thing was, that I was not explained what to expect after surgery. I had an itchiness all over my body, and the only thing he could say is that "it can happen as a reaction to the epidural."

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr Baria is a wonderful caring doctor. He did surgery on my foot and removed an extra bone that was giving me a lot of grief. He told me exactly what to expect and he was right all the way. I would highly recommend this great man. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Baria because he tells you what to expect for recovery time and he is 100% accurate in his diagnosis. Great surgeon and left no scars

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

What a nice man. I was so nervous but he put me at ease and had me laughing through my painful injection. Was direct and to the point, booked surgery without waiting. Everything done in the first visit. What a nice surprise

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I find Dr. Baria to be very friendly and knowledgeable. He gives you the time you need to have all your questions answered. He gives you options and most of all confidence in knowing that something can be done to help. He has always been on time in his office and the cast clinic. The staff at the cast clinic are fantastic and make you feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Baria for his knowledge, skills and bedside manner. He is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008