Ratings for Dr. Rajen Ramgoolam

You may have to wait for 2 hours, but his knowledge and care is exceptional. He takes his time with you to solve any medical issues you may have.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Ramgoolan has been wonderful to me. The clinic is busy and requires patients to wait, but it has always been worth it. Dr. R takes his time, recommends alternate remedies and does not just simply push pills. He is the only physician to help me get to 'the root' of my symptoms. And he has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

He is a sick demented man!!! I would recommend NO ONE take their children to him. When I was young, My mother took me in, guessing to have me circumsized. He told my mother to get my father help. My mother and father held me down to the bed (as I was confused what he was going to do), he took a pair of tongs with the locking clamp on it, and clamped it on my PENI$ .It was an UNBEARABLE amount of PAIN!!! With no over exaggeration, I thought and it felt like he had cut it all off!!! I highly believe this was an unpractised in medical. He never used anything to freeze, or put me under, or anything for the pain. He couldn't go threw with it, as my parents saw how uncontrollably painful it was, my dad demanded that's enough! Revenge often comes to mind.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Makes you wait for long time. Not very helpful...

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Ramgoolam is a very awesome doctor. He has been my Doctor over half my life and he has always been helpful and very supportive!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Fantastic doctor, very knowledgable and takes concerns seriously without over prescribing.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Is Dr. in charge of patients at Vista Park Lodge. Follow up on his medication usage and diagnosis. Time to Retire.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

The worst doctor. The worst attitude. The worst wife receptionist. The worst bedside manner. Shame on you as a doctor - and shame on your wife - hungry greedy p--gs.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Suspected my back pain was due to weak muscles, and asked for help. Got only painkillers - allergic to them. Dr. R. laughed at me - as if hives are funny. On another occasion, he insisted I drink citrus fruits when I had a stomach 'flu (extreme diarrhea). Saw a different doctor; had to be hospitalized and treated for dehydration. I was told I was fortunate my stomach was not damaged!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I like Dr. Ramgoolam, he was the only doctor that prescribed the right medication for my symptoms, I went to other doctors that sent me to specialists and could not help me, I recommend this doctor, he sure knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015