Ratings for Dr. John Ormiston

He is creepy, Why is he practicing medicine as a family doctor,Quality is not in his medicine bag.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Some people are right, He is not a family Doctor but a sports injury Doctor. True he does not say much, though, never had I been rushed . Saying that, He listens, and talks , if you let him?. That is what a Doctor should Do. He is a Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Brutal. He was discharging afamily member from the hospital, and she still had a catheter and couldn't even go to the bathroom. A day later, the patient ended up in ICU. She would have died if she was sent home. She has spent 3 more weeks in the hospital! If you have a family member under his care, request a new doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

His standard response is come back in a months and we'll check. Just wants more appointments to make more money. When you go back in a month - same response - come back in a month. Finally found new doctor and she did more in 2 appointments than this quack did in years. so glad I got out of there.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Ormiston is almost always on time and I can get an appointment with him often within a day or two. He has been my GP for more than ten years and I see him at least several times a year for depression, general checkups and other minor issues . He is a too the point kind of guy and he tends to keep friendly chit chat to a bare minimum which I guess turns a lot of people off.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I went to see this guy and walked out of his office after 2 minutes and went somewhere else. He is caustic and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

This doctor is not a family doctor; he only knows about sports injuries, etc. Over a year ago I requested tests regarding my heart as there is a strong family history. He said everything was fine and I should worry about that because I was too young. Less than one year later I had a heart attack. Thankfully it was not fatal nor serious, however, was very upset after he had told me "everything was ok". My blood pressure was high as was my cholesterol, however, since my heart attack I have lost weight, lowered my blood pressure & cholesterol. Would not want this doctor treating anyone I loved. From reading some of the posts, can see that many people agree with me. How can someone so uncaring with a very unfriendly demeanor continue to see patients and care for them. Heaven help anyone who gets this doctor! Would rather go to a walk-in clinic than take my chances with him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Stay away from this "doctor" if you can. I'm sure he got his degree from a cracker jack box. Kept telling my dad he had arthritis, and turned out he had prostate cancer, and since passed away from. Demener of a bedpan. Also gave my mom a complete bill of health, then she took sick in California on vacation and found out she had kidney disese, that he never even bothered to look for.He's a sports doctor, NOT a family doctor, he knows muscles and stuff but not anything bodily related.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Does not seem inclinded to run tests to determine ailement. Severely lacks people skills, which should be a crime in this profession.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

My mother died in 2008 from cancer because of his misdiagnosis. She used to tell me that he ignored her when she would bring her concerns to him, that he wouldn't even look at her. She went to him for a year and he ignored all of her symptoms. She finally went to emerge so that she get help. We found out too late that she had stage 4 cancer. This man doesn't know what he is doing. How did he become a doctor? I'm wondering if the positive comments below are from "fake" patients. I think the majority of people would agree that this man shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010