Ratings for Dr. Mark Bernier

Dr. Bernier is an absolutely amazing doctor. He reassured me and never once judged me for my decisions. When I was in severe pain after a pre appointment, he told me to come back an hour before he was actually on call to help. A 10/10 gynaecologist that I would reccomend to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

I got a D&C from Bernier and found out a day and a half later that it was a incomplete D&C. I passed a significant peice of tissue. The whole situation was very traumatizing and it really makes me wonder why he did not account for ALL tissue?! How could he just leave that inside me... I had a infection and 4 months later I have developed chronic pelvic pain. I hope this does not happen to anyone else....

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr Bernier was able squeeze me in for an appointment same day after getting some bad news about our baby. He was extremely comforting and knowledgeable and explained the next steps for us in detail and made us feel at ease with the tough decisions and the days ahead. He personally called me with updates and reassured me that I was not forgotten and he will do what he could for me. After having several not great interactions with my family doctor, previous obstetrician, genetics councillor, etc, he made me feel like I was in good hands. I just wish I could meet him under better circumstances as he has been great so far.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

i am very happy with the result of my surgery. All went well. I could not thank enough Dr Bernier for doing such a great job. He is the best Doctor I have ever met, very caring and makes you feel comfortable and relax before the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Bernier he is the best!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr Bernier is a wonderful doctor, kind, caring, knowledgeable. Wasn’t a huge fan of his receptionist but he himself is a true gem!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

By far the most professional, respectable and caring Dr I have ever had. He took his time and was very thorough. He did not once make me feel like the appt was rushed especially given the circumstances that my appt was fit in that day due to my condition and being from out of town. He even called me 3 different times after office hours to check in on me and to explain my surgery he also managed to fit in for the next day. The surgery went very well. He can even crack jokes and make you laugh. Hands down best Dr I have met. You know you are in good hands if you have Dr Bernier as your Dr

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr Bernier is probably the best doctor I have ever had. He is so compassionate, thorough, and patient. He addressed all of my concerns and explained all of my options until I 100% understood them. He never made me feel rushed or unheard. He is very gentle during pelvic exams and explains what he is doing very well. I love that he is not a pill pusher and he does not jump to surgery as a first option when there are other options to explore first. I 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who is on your team.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Bernier was the best doctor I have ever seen. Fantastic and would recommend him to anyone. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and definitely made me feel at ease in preparation for surgery. Very caring, thoughtful and kind. I was very impressed with his nurses and their thoughtfulness as well. Very highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I have seen alot of MD's over the years, however Dr. Bernier is by far the nicest, most caring Dr. I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Was terrified of OBGYNs before meeting Dr.Bernier, so glad we travelled to Winnipeg to see him. Very caring, supportive of your choices, and couldn’t have asked for a better doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018