Ratings for Dr. Mark Bernier

I wish I would of had Dr. Bernier when I had my kids because he is amazing. Every surgery, every appointment, every phone call.. nothing but the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Marc Bernier is a extremely caring doctor. I had fiberiods and had to get a Hysterectomy and he was so helpful and his willingness to answer my questions just wowed me. He even called me a few times after his office closed to answer questions about my condition and procedure. During the surgery he eased the atmosphere by making jokes and having music on. I would highly highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Bernier did an emergency laprotomy cysts removal on me and did an awesome job. He’s very clear and understanding. His new office at the Manitoba clinic is clean and spacious. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Bernier has the best bedside manner of any healthcare professaionl I've every encountered. He's patient, answers questions, and is very kind. You will leave feeling taken cared of.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Excellent Doctor, very knowledgeable, empathetic and kind. He explains everything very well and welcomes questions. He does not rush his appointments and that is a GOOD thing. I have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This was the most caring doctor I have ever had the privilege of working with. His engagement, empathy, and support was like nothing I've ever received before. I entered his office fearful and ashamed, yet left feeling assured and accepted. With his humane approach, he's doing so much more than treating a body, he's healing a soul.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Other then waiting an hour to see him it was well worth the wait. He was very informative. He explained my options very well. He had a very kind bedside manner. Was not pushy with treatment told me to call when I was ready,he made sure I has all the knowledge I needed to make a decision.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Bernier has been excellent to see. Very helpful, puts you at ease, and explains all the options. When I originally was booked with him a year ago, the staff person he had was great - super helpful, kind manner and professional. Whoever is answering his phones now and completing appointments, makes me dread calling. An earlier post said "barks" at you on the phone and that sums it up perfectly. If you need to see a good doctor, Dr. Bernier is that ... just try not to be discouraged by the receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am shocked to see the comments for Dr. Bernier's staff. I have phoned with questions a couple of times and Vezna was very extremely helpful and compassionate and sympathetic. I was never rushed or made to feel like I was wasting time. As for Dr. Bernier, we was really sweet and as gentle as possible. He took a lot of time with me to explain my diagnosis and my options.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Still in severe pain with an ovarian cyst. He won't remove. He said because I am fat and have asthma I will die on the table. Instead of inventing new ways of politely calling me fat on each visit, he could say"your weight is a problem because" and explain why. He cannot suggest any other way for me to get rid of this pain other than tylenol but that does nothing. I would like him to feel this pain and then have someone say the same things to him. Useless doctor not worth the hype.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017