Ratings for Dr. Mark Bernier

This was the most caring doctor I have ever had the privilege of working with. His engagement, empathy, and support was like nothing I've ever received before. I entered his office fearful and ashamed, yet left feeling assured and accepted. With his humane approach, he's doing so much more than treating a body, he's healing a soul.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Other then waiting an hour to see him it was well worth the wait. He was very informative. He explained my options very well. He had a very kind bedside manner. Was not pushy with treatment told me to call when I was ready,he made sure I has all the knowledge I needed to make a decision.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Bernier has been excellent to see. Very helpful, puts you at ease, and explains all the options. When I originally was booked with him a year ago, the staff person he had was great - super helpful, kind manner and professional. Whoever is answering his phones now and completing appointments, makes me dread calling. An earlier post said "barks" at you on the phone and that sums it up perfectly. If you need to see a good doctor, Dr. Bernier is that ... just try not to be discouraged by the receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am shocked to see the comments for Dr. Bernier's staff. I have phoned with questions a couple of times and Vezna was very extremely helpful and compassionate and sympathetic. I was never rushed or made to feel like I was wasting time. As for Dr. Bernier, we was really sweet and as gentle as possible. He took a lot of time with me to explain my diagnosis and my options.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Still in severe pain with an ovarian cyst. He won't remove. He said because I am fat and have asthma I will die on the table. Instead of inventing new ways of politely calling me fat on each visit, he could say"your weight is a problem because" and explain why. He cannot suggest any other way for me to get rid of this pain other than tylenol but that does nothing. I would like him to feel this pain and then have someone say the same things to him. Useless doctor not worth the hype.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have seen some pretty lousy doctors over the years, but such is not the case with this doctor. Had the pleasure of meeting Dr Mark today. He was warm, funny, and gentle ( the procedure itself can be painful). He even apologized although there is no away around the procedure being somewhat painful. He presented me with options, explaining everything thoroughly and in such a way that anyone could understand. I felt listened to and respected. I did have to go across the city, and he was called away ( haven't you appreciated emergency care when needed?) but felt it was so worth it. I'm so happy my family doctor referred me to Dr Bernier. I think he will be a great doctor to guide and take care of me as I go through this next stage in life.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Haven't seen the doctor yet, but the lady who was answering the phone had VERY bad attitude and sounds super inpatient, I believe the doctor is good from all other comments, but the lady omg just ruins my day.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Bernie himself is a great doctor. Whoever he has answering his phones answering booking his appointments is very rude and unprofessional. I was diagnosed wit a somewhat chronic condition and had a biopsy done just to ensure that it was non-cancerous, I called to make an appointment to discuss the results and and the further treatment of my condition. When I called to make the appointment, the woman just barked at me that the results were negative and hung up on me. I have since tried to make other appointments but she keeps telling me I need a referral from my family doctor, even though I have a chronic gynecolgoical condition. I'd love to see Dr. Bernie again, but apparently his receptionist won't let me.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Bernier for a colposcopy, a very simple procedure which was pain-free. I thought he was extremely intelligent and had a great bedside manner. He is very overbooked so you should call ahead of time to see if your appointment has been delayed. Other than that, he's one of the best physicians I have ever consulted.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Bernier is a very good doctor. He listened to all of my concerns, was well informed about my condition. I healed very quickly and my issues were addressed in a timely fashion. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017