Ratings for Dr. Firas Beitinjaneh

Dr. Beitinjaneh was referred to me from an adolescent neurologist who could no longer care for my adult brother. I was impressed from the first appointment which lasted 1 1/2 hours as he went over every aspect of my brother's intellectual disability and epilepsy. He sent him for an EEG, CT scan, and MRI to try and determine the origin of his seizures. He has my brother's seizures under control and monitors his blood levels quarterly. I never thought I would like and trust another neurologist other than my brother's childhood one but I am very grateful for Dr. Beitinjaneh. I am very active in my brother's care, controlling, and formidable where he is concerned, and Dr. Beitenjaneh listens to all my concerns and works with me to develop the best treatment plans. I highly recommend Dr. Firas Beitenjaneh.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

We feel blessed to be under his care. He has helped us deal with painful neurapathy

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

This doctor ignored the diagnosis of a previous neurologist which was Alzheimer's and told us that my boyfriends mom has dementia. He stated that there is no medication that will help or prolong the disease and basically is just going to let her progress faster than what she would if she was taking a medication like namenda or aricept. He has my boyfriends family believing this is the correct treatment. As a nurse I want them to get a second opinion. I would never take my family to this man. Scary if you ask me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

DR.BEITinjaneh, IS NOT FRIENNDLY. HE WANTED TO GIVE ME MEDS THAT MAKES ME SICK. HE HAS VERY OILIE HANDS DOCTORS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES DONT SET WELL WITH ME.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

My husband was transferred to Dr. B when his neuro retired. Dr. B has been most helpful with my husband case. "He is now assisting me with narrowing down a proper dx for my condition. He is straightforward.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Nice enough, but not helpful. He dismissed everything as being related to pre-existing Mental Retardation (I am family care provider of patient). Never addressed the symptoms that we were referred to him for (tremors). Prescribed medications that would interact with current Rx; when questioned replied that she should stop taking other drugs since he was unfamiliar with them anyway. Very difficult to understand his accent. Should not be allowed near patients IMHO.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Firas Beitinjaneh's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1998)

• Blue Cross Idaho