Ratings for Dr. Susan Hauch

This is Dr Hauch's scamming partner.https://vimeo.com/143824550?fbclid=IwAR0qK1zNjKF7xVeBeJBdiOpn4K1ZpNBJhdgzjvvRmAsVhiFPw_NK3loXCPM

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Best Dr I ever had. Sadly she retired. Dr that took over for her never even comes in to see the patients. He is like the wizard of Oz behind the curtain. Only like 1 of his new residents. The other one should be an anethatist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Hauch, I have been seeing her since I was a child and am now over 30. She has seen me through 4 pregnancies, always with a loving hand. She is kind, caring and understand. Always makes sure you are clear on what she is saying, always listens to your concerns and addresses them. I have a similar complaint about the residents...I am not fond of them and often feel like I have to tell them what the diagnosis should be. I would be much happier if Dr hauch operated a private clinic not associated with the teaching department.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Have been going to this office for over 30 years and would have to agree with the resident situation. Sometimes I feel like I might as well go to a walk in. It's been very frustrating in the last five or so years in particular. No continuity, someone different every time. How do you have a follow up appointment with a completely different person who has no clue why you're there? I understand St. B. is a teaching hospital, but the revolving door has been going on for a very long time. Any time I go I walk out with the feeling I was inconveniencing them, still without any kind of cure, plan or hope.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Also seems to genuinely care about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr.Hauch is very helpful when you actually get to see her. Most of the time, you see the residents, who all missed my Cushing's Disease. I kept going to see her about my unusual weight gain and constant mood changes. Even though I working out every day and eating well, they all told me to keep doing what I was doing. After I finally looked into my condition, I was convinced I had Cushing's Disease. I insisted on being seen by Dr.Hauch and she agreed to do the necessary testing to prove it. Only then did I finally get to see her and the treatments progressed. She immediately reffered me to an endocronologist friend of hers who saw me the next day. I think the problems don't lie with her so much as the running of the clinic. The residents need to be watched a little closer.

Submitted March 27, 2009

I would definatley recommend Dr.Hauch to anyone. She is always very personable and caring. She is an excellent doctor and always has a great attitude. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Hauch is awesome. Great doctor. The only problem is when you make an appointment the likelihood of seeing her is slim. You always have to see strange residents! Which is kind of the same as going to a walk-in.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Dr Susan Hauch has been a very attentive and caring Physician in the many years she has served me. I would recommend her as well as the teaching facility at Family Medical to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

When I had my first child I only saw her maybe 3 times the rest was with a student(which was very nice) then when it came time for him to be born I was told she would be there and if she wasn't the student would be. Well neither was there and so I was upset about that. I didn't see my doctor until later on the next day.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008