Ratings for Dr. Hemlata Moturi

First of all, reaching the office and the actual doctor is near impossible. 100% of the time I get the voicemail, and sometimes I hear back 3 days later if at all. I feel like there is a definite language/communication issue with the desk. The CRNP that practices with her was very rude to me in the hospital. The medical assistant acts like I am a bother and is rather useless. I have waited over an hour for every appointment. Dr Moturi herself is kind, accommodating and explains everything. However, she doesn't seem to have more than 10 minutes per patient as she is double or triple booked. Unfortunate that the rest of the experience is very poor because she seems like a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

i decided to give Dr. Moturi a try after previous doctors were unable to help regarding hair growth on my chin. I forwarded all previous records, filled out all patient history paperwork prior to appt., and was extremely disappointed when my doctors visit resulted in yet another request for already current blood work and her suggestion that my Irish background might be the issue!!! Seriously?? - A doctors "technical" answer was that Women of Irish decent are more prone to hair growth/hiritisim! Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Useless Doctor, keep looking! If it would let me, I would give her and her staff 0 stars!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent doctor & very caring. Listens well and excellent in explaining of diagnosis & treatment

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

ll the negative comments below are absolutely correct!!! no more needs to be said or added!!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I would not recommend this dr. to anyone. Initially, I saw a CRNP that was affiliated with Dr. Gordon who is her partner. He is wonderful, but is not accepting new patients. The CRNP left and I was referred to Dr. Moturi. She does not more than listen to you, orders tons of blood work and follow ups are 6 or more months booked. You are never notified if a result came back abnormal as no one calls you back. Half the time the answering machine picks up, you get no return calls and by the time you go back your test results aren't a current picture of what's going on with you, so she reorders to repeat the same scenario. Do yourself a favor - go to someone else. I found her to be nice, but USELESS.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. seems very knowledgable, and fairly personable, but each visit seems to be her ordering a huge number of tests, then the next visit is "here's some numbers you should be concerned about"' and directs me to consult my PCP about them--doesn't seem interested in providing any treatment herself. And the office definitely overbooks; have waited an hour past my appt. time to be seen. And there are language and communication issues as well. Can't recommend.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Excellent Physician, very caring, and great listner

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

The front desk person is very hard to understand and the medical assistant is not very helpful. I have to wait extreme lengths of time in the waiting room for an appointment that lasts all of five minutes. The doctor gets phone calls while she is with me in the office and her and her staff talk in their language in front of patients which is very rude. I do not recommend this doctor to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Office rarely answers the phone or returns phone calls. They do not respond to patient concerns in a timely or effective manner. Office staff are lazy and exhibit the attitude that I, as a patient, was an inconvience to them. It was my experience that Dr Moturi was out of the country or unavailable for patients for a 6-7 month period at a time, making scheduling appointments next to impossible. She appears knowledgeable in her field, but unfortunately she never paired up that knowledge with good bedside manner and good communication, to assist in management of my health concerns. I would not recommend Dr Moturi and staff to a friend. Dealing with her/her staff has proven frustrating and has negatively impacted my health due to her inability to schedule follow up appointments and communicate important info back to me. I now go elsewhere and wish someone would have told me to do this earlier.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Hemlata Moturi's Credentials

• Vijayanagara Inst Med Sci, Gulbarga Univ, Bellary, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1993)