Ratings for Dr. Marina Y. Sigidin

I was a walk in patient who was given a 12:00 appt. I didn't get called back until almost 1:00. She started into me saying she was suppose to leave at 12 and I was holding her up. I was shocked. This was the last straw for me because I was going to switch from her anyway. She seems to come in the room leaving like nothing you have to say matters because she has already made up her mind re your diagnosis. Arrogant? Yes! My first visit was excellent. Subsequent visits went downhill.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

She has always been very helpful and caring. She calls to see how I am doing after my visit. I have told several people to go to her

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Absolutely no tact, no manners whatsoever. She actually asked me to leave her office, and said I needed a shrink. LoL I told her, no problem, but she better get a lawyer! Do not, I repeat, do not waste your time, your money, and most importantly your health on this "doctor"! The details of my visit, and medications, and her notes of my medical history are all very much at question and concern! However, the practice itself and all experience with the office staff, and other docs have been been very good!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I had to call the on call doc because the new meds I was given didn't work and the on call doc returned my call but Donna who I left 3 messages with today never returned my call, the doctor never returned my call and my script has yet to be called into the pharmacy! Not happy at all about this situation... Donna is not patient friendly or accommodating. I will be taking further action on this matter.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

this physician is devoid of tact or manners. ignoring patient concerns and prescribing medication despite those concerns was most troubling. an air of condescension was palpable, not to mention a poor grasp of the english language. upon follow up, dr was curt and continued a stubborn front that was immune to pt concerns or constructive criticism. "i'm sure you are well trained in medicine" were particularly poignant words with respect to her absolute arrogance.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I do not your care for this doctor. She seems fairly knowledgable but doesn't really listen to what your are saying.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Sigidin seemed knowledgable, but she didn't make me feel comfortable as a patient. I felt like she looked down on me because I didn't have extensive knowledge about my family history, and I felt like she thought I was unintelligent, which I am not.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Marina Y. Sigidin's Credentials

• First Moscow Sechenov Med Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1982)