Ratings for Dr. Jose R. Carrasquillo

Dr. Carrasquillo is a very caring doctor always going out of his way to provide you the best care he can.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr Carrasquillo has been an excellent, compassionate and diligent physician to me. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Was told a how much procedure would cost and was charged well over $1000 more after signed papers said otherwise... told me I would just have to deal with pain for the rest of my life.. didn't even try anything else after severe stomach pain wasn't figured out..not concerned at all about his patients.. staff was rude and unwilling to discuss unreasonable charges.. absolutely terrible experience...you have been warned*

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Jose and staff was an absolute pleasure. He took great care of my husband when he had his procedure and I couldn't ask for a better professional and genuine person to leave in my husbands care. Thank you Dr. Jose so much

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This was my first colonoscopy and Dr. Carrasquillo and his staff made it as positive an experience as it could have been. Knowing what to expect from them, I will have no qualms at all about any in the future. Excellent doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Pleasantly surprised by Dr. Carrasquillo's diligence, compassion and patience. I had gone to several specialists and misdiagnosed. He stuck with me and was able to figure out what the problem was, treated me and continues with my follow up care. I can't thank him enough for the positive change he made in my daily life.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

The man has a problem with women. Also, operated on husband, never called for follow-up. Terrible bed side manners!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr Carrasquillo is knowledgeable, affable, accountable and available

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

If you are Looking a Patient -Doctor relationship he is not the one.He appears knowledgeable but not passionable

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

although i believe he is good at what he does, he if not very personable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Jose R. Carrasquillo's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Goldsboro, NC