Ratings for Dr. Edward Pilat

Dr.Pilat has been my DR since birth, really getting tired of the 3 day week of seeing patients and his extra curricular activities interfering with dealing with his patient load, time to look for a new GP

Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Pilat has been my Dr. For the past 30 years and is more involved with his football team. I wish he was the same with his patients. Takes for ever to fill out forms if hes dosen' t loose them. Only in 3 days a week.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

The worst doctor you will ever deal with. Very unprofissonal, talks to everyone as we all are maids and slaves to him. Never seen a doctor that bad. Always unavailable and always out of office. Extremely rude and ignorant. Terrible medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Good at giving scrips, not so much on follow-through testing. Only in office tues, wed, & thurs. Expect 1 hour min. wait after your scheduled appointment. Pleasant enough fellow.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Staff are nice. Takes 1.5 hours to get in to see him, takes months to get an appointment, always is out of the office sick. Doesn't care about anyone but himself or his favored patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Plain and simple this Dr does not care about his patients

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

He has been my doctor for over 40 years. You do have to wait a long time to see him but i can ask more then one problem like other doctors. He listens to all my questons and givea me answers. Will alway continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Has been my doctor since I was born. Never went to see him much because he told my mom that he doesn't need to see me unless I'm sick so I never had any regular check ups. I have been going to him a lot in the past two years, or trying to, but hard to get an appointment. I always feel like he rushes me and pretty much says goodbye as were saying hello. Never fully answers any of my questions. I recently discovered that I have restless leg syndrome and he's prescribed me a medication that can give people without RLS, symptoms of it therefore it only makes my problem worse. On the brighter side though the staff at the office are excellent.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have been to Dr Pilat since birth, until last year, always late, always takes forever to make an appointment. After two miscarriages, bells palsy and psoriasis, I was depressed and came to him for help and guidance getting through this time. All he told me was "don't worry about it, and you will be fine". In my opinion he is the least compassionate and rudest doctor I have ever seen or heard of.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr.pilat Has been my Dr. since birth . He's great, kind and always helpful for concerns I may have ..yes there's a wait but i'd rather wait then go see a dr who doesn't care and is in and out with everyone... if you want quick go to a walk in where they don't care just wanna write out pills to everyone...Dr.pilat has always been very helpful and understanding to me and my family..

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011