Ratings for Dr. Natalie Schur

Greatest pediatrician ever- however staff are rude.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Wow I am shocked by the horrible reviews. Dr Schur has been nothing short of amazing. My daughter has a rare auto-immune disease which she caught! My daughter loves seeing her and is never scared when it comes time for needles. Dr. Schur is very professional, with a down-to-earth attitude and CARES! She answers all my questions and doesn't make me feel like an idiot for asking for clarification. If you think Dr. Schur is bad - try seeing the pediatric arthritis specialists...they are AWFUL!! You can't go wrong with having this fabulous pediatrician on your team.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

my daughters see her. she has misdiagnosed my youngest 2 times. she is rude and just blows you off, she doesn't care what you say, we go to the hospital instead of her because my daughters condition is not getting any better and we`d like to have a real doctor properly diagnosing her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

As first time parents we had a horrible experience with our first pediatrician at Wpg Clinic. We were referred to Dr.Schur by a colleague at work and my daughter now 5 has been seeing her ever since. We feel very fortunate to have her as our daughters pediatrician. She has been amazing for everything we've needed and answered any and all questions we've had. An awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Schur for almost 4 years with my children. She has been very patient with us regarding spacing out my children's vaccines. I am now up to date with my first child and my second child got her first vaccine at 8 months. Dr Schur was able to ease us into getting vaccines for our children. She took the time to explain all sides of the importance of vaccines. She understands that parents have concerns and works with them. I have been able to get same day appts. most of the time, with her secretary. She is prompt, we never have to wait long. She has moved to Pritchard Farm medical, although it's farther from home for us, the clinic is new, clean with friendly secretaries. When Dr Schur was on vacation one of the other Drs stepped in to see my child, and she was great as well.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

She should be good for you as long as your are not Ukrainian. Being Ukrainian herself she refuses to speak English to you, while her Ukrainian is far from perfect which may cause many misunderstandings.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been taking my twins to Dr. Schur for about 15 years (they are 16). I feel very confident with her level of care for my children. She digs until she gets the answer to problems. That is all you can ask for from a medical professional. I would recommend her as a pedestrian for any family!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Schur moves around way too much. As a parent os a healthy child who doesn't visit very often it makes it very difficult to contact her office for an appointment. We never know where her office will be next. It makes you wonder what's going on.?!!! We don't go for visits as often as we probably should because we can't find where she is and don't enjoy the way we are treated when we're there. We've also found her to be very condescending. Would not recommend!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Natalie schur is a good doctor but she moves around too much 5 offices in 10 years is bad and she does not notify her patients that she moved she is now located in east St Paul no buses go there looking for a new doctor for my 2 kids now

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Schur is amazing. She has seen thousands of patients and it's that experience I rely on. My daughter had a rare disease and Dr Schur explained it well and helped me deal with the specialists. She went above and beyond. Simply the best pediatrician out there.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016