You may also like

Rate Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Dr. Margaret Ochonska's Ratings

Wait time is always hours and she is always running late. Administration staff don't know what they are doing, never fill out the correct forms for you to go for blood work. Never follow instruction from the doctor when asked to make referral appointments. Staff always give you the run around and never answer the phone or pass on messages. Dr. Ochonska is a wonderful doctor if she could be more punctual and have way better supporting staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Waited 5 hours, over a two week period, so that is 20 hours, waiting to get my prescriptions, plus note for work , every time I never even got a whole 10 mins with her. I was told to hurry up as she had a meeting to be at, but she had time for the lady waiting in the waiting room. During this time was also, told to come back tomorrow after waiting for 5 hours, that she never had time for me. Really, I waited 5 hours and you cannot give me 10 mins. Never had my file each appointment, still don't have results from tests since April, never looked at my report about my back pain. Each time doesn't come in until noon.
Not the receptionist fault at all, very unorganized .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Took my kids there because they had an ear infection, we waited for 2hours before been seen. She was making personal calls while we were there still in the room and the round it up she prescribed the wrong dosage for my baby. She wrote out the wrong age, weight and the pharmacist said it would have being double the dose for a 1 Year old baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Is always late every time I have been here and changing receptionist all the time so you come in its someone different.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2865423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Wait times with an appointment are always 3 hours or more. Loses lab results everytime-;you have to ask over and over to get them faxed. Chart has been lost 2x. Pushes new medications. Dr has full slate then announces will take walk in ridiculous but stuck as no mb doctors are taking new patients. ...referrals do not happen or are in correct was sent to skin specialist for an odd birth mark referral said shoulder acne. Receptionist has changed but the service hasn't! Fear if lab results get lost--- and patients must request tgem yo be faxed over ---are they ever read?? Wish could change but alas...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

It's ridiculous to have an appointment at 1045 and still waiting in the waiting room because she hasn't shown up yet and it happens every time I come here. Need a new doctor this is stupid waste my whole day at doctors office .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Really cares about her patient and does every thing that she can do for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

The first time I went to see her i waited about 1/2 an hour-not bad at all. She was very nice and sent me for bllod tests then said she'd send me to a specialist for my issue. Well, that appointment was never made- I called for 6 months before her receptionist finally put the request in to see a specialist. She had no excuse except that she forgot. After that whenever I called for my results, Tabitha the receptionist said she'd give her my message, but I assume she never did because I never received a call. I was also told I'd be seeing another specialist for another problem, but I never did get that appointment at all. I called about my prescription-Tabitha told me she'd give Dr. Ochonska the message. I called when I was having bad side-effects of the medication and Tabitha once again took the message- no one called back. My husband called when I got worse, to see if he should bring me in or go to the hospital- again Tabitha took the message but no one called back. In fact, Tabitha said Dr. Ochonska doesn't call people-so I doubt she even gave her my messages. Also, you can not leave a message since the voicemail is ALWAYS full. I told the Dr. once and she said she'd get Tabitha to clear it- didn't happen. Needless to say that it seems this receptionist is destroying this business and can not handle her job. I will never go there again-no point- nothing is ever followed up. Tabitha is always crabby and complaining- I say if you don't like it, move on. Either that or suck it up and treat the clients properly. And I can't blame just Tabitha, because Dr. Ochonska should be following things up herself and keeping tabs on Tabitha. That she does not do.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2822290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Ochonska for years now and I always have to wait much like everyone else. For those of you who BELIEVE she is making hospital rounds, which causes her to be late, you're wrong. I've seen her shopping at winners when my sister is sitting in the waiting room for an appt. once she saw me she bolted. Not to mention going in for your regular Pap test only to be left in the gown for 1 hour freezing. When she finally comes in, right in the middle of being in the stirrups the phone rings (cell) from her daughter wondering if the shoes they have ordered have arrived. Okay she could say I'm with a patient , I will call you back, but NO she proceeds with the conversation, me still in stirrups basically naked and freezing, she says I will run out to my car and check what's in the packages in my trunk I picked up this morning!!!! Meanwhile the waiting room is jam packed!!! No apologies, nothing!!! Whats more important? Then there's Tabitha!!! No professionalism what so ever. Don't want to hear any excuses for her. She is rude!! If you want to get on her good side, bring her Tims like everyone else who doesn't want to sit for hours!!! Not to mention no privacy!! Let's call out my issues for the entire waiting room to hear!! What exactly dies she do? Maybe that's why the wait times are so horrid!! Why is the Dr. Calling her own patients, isn't that receptions job? To get the room ready for the next patient instead of the Dr.? Not to mention once you get in Dr. Ochonska complaining to me about how horrible Tabitha is and that she isn't doing her job!!! She does nothing but sit on her rear end and lose files, important information and never calls when she is supposed to. They need to part ways fast. It's very frustrating when there are people who don't take their job seriously! She needs to go.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2815663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Ochonska, is the most caring Doctor I have ever encountered. I have been going to see her for over 15 years, she is definitely my favorite health care practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812951].votes_count ]]