Ratings for Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Dr. Ochonska has been my doctor almost all my life and I trust her completely. I have heard friends complain about how difficult it is to find a ANY doctor, let alone one who is as thorough, knowledgeable and also really cares about her patients like Dr. Ochonska does. I am so grateful to be one of her patients. Those who complain about wait times should remember that she is in high demand because she's GOOD.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ochonska for twenty some years. I have seen positive and negative changes over the years. There has definitely been an improvement over the last year with last year with the scheduling of appointments. Dr. Ochonska is a human who has her good and bad days. She is not a programmed robot and she is not God. I remained her patient when the office was unacceptable a few years back....am so glad I did so. Give Robin and Dr. Ochonska a break.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I complained about the 3-4 hour waits ..she made a comment that I shouldn't mind ...Because she has patients that are ill with Cancer and wait.....I'm sure they would rather spend their time with someone else not waiting on her....Doctors forget they need to care and take care of their patients...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr Oshonska is a Very Good doctor...yes you wait to see her which same as any doctor I've ever gone too...she's busy for a reason....she good at her job and people like her...if don't like don't go...it's simple

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

BAD SERVICE 3 HOUR WAIT, WHY HAVE APPONTMENT, I WALKED OUT..

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

At least few hours wait time. U can go crazy waiting 4h to get prescription on anxiety pills!!!!! Wtf!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I thought Tabitha was bad, Robin is just as bad if not worse....ugh. Wait times are ALWAYS LONG, but Dr. O is an awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She's never on time but she's always helped me with every problem, no matter how big or small it is

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I think the shortest wait was 2hrs, the longest was 4.5hrs. 3.5 was about normal. I used to start work in the late afternoon and I would drive an hour to see her. I would make appointments early enough to be back in time for work. One time I almost walked out because I was going to be late. Dr O did take me in and told me to talk to the receptionist if that happened again....so the next time I mentioned what time I had to be at work for. Her response was so? and told me that I had to wait like everyone else...even if I was going to be late....with a morning appointment! I have not seen a Dr in years because of how I was treated there. No one wants to sit in an office all day with sick people for really no reason. She was also VERY quick to hand out prescriptions. This was the last time I saw her. I should have looked it up before I took a new prescription she gave me. I was in for anxiety and depression and she gave me a drug used mainly for schizophrenia and bipolar....there are so many better options out there! If she wouldn't have rushed through the appointment....maybe she could have helped me out WAY sooner. The worst part was my dad saw her too and he would be in there chatting away with her. Lots was not medial related....like two friends hanging out.... with a waiting room full of people! I get that she is not a robot and yes I do expect some level of getting familiar with a patient. However when they can take time to talk about gardens and family and then I am rushed through and expected to wait for hours....that is extremely insulting.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I'm very satisfied with her caring attitude towards my wife and I. I do admit the Waite is somewhat long but I'm prepared for it but after seeing her she doesn't fail to show us she cares! She may have many patients, that's because she's really good. For example I will not eat in a restaurant if there is only one customer inside that makes a statement about what your going to eat, am I right? So just be a little patient she definitely is worth the wait either long or short. I've been her patient well over twenty years and we're not changing ever. Carl/Heather .

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017