Ratings for Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Dr. Ochonska is a very good doctor. I’ve been her patient for 20 years. Wait times are a bit long but well worth the care you receive.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Unorganized and unhelpful. Switch doctors if you can.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I have been a patient for more then 20 years. I have seen her office go through its term oil of staffing issues but Robin has gotten her practice flowing smoothly. Yes there is a wait but I would rather wait and know that I will be treated for whatever brings me in. She is a great doctor and has become a great ear to listen. For those that complain about the wait keep complain but still keep coming back to her, so obviously she is a thorough doctor and I wouldn’t change drs for the world.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Gave me the wrong solutions and diagnosis. Didn’t believe what I said and wrote down what she assumed about me which I denied. Awful. Switched doctors.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Ochonska has been my doctor almost all my life and I trust her completely. I have heard friends complain about how difficult it is to find a ANY doctor, let alone one who is as thorough, knowledgeable and also really cares about her patients like Dr. Ochonska does. I am so grateful to be one of her patients. Those who complain about wait times should remember that she is in high demand because she's GOOD.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ochonska for twenty some years. I have seen positive and negative changes over the years. There has definitely been an improvement over the last year with last year with the scheduling of appointments. Dr. Ochonska is a human who has her good and bad days. She is not a programmed robot and she is not God. I remained her patient when the office was unacceptable a few years back....am so glad I did so. Give Robin and Dr. Ochonska a break.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I complained about the 3-4 hour waits ..she made a comment that I shouldn't mind ...Because she has patients that are ill with Cancer and wait.....I'm sure they would rather spend their time with someone else not waiting on her....Doctors forget they need to care and take care of their patients...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr Oshonska is a Very Good doctor...yes you wait to see her which same as any doctor I've ever gone too...she's busy for a reason....she good at her job and people like her...if don't like don't go...it's simple

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

BAD SERVICE 3 HOUR WAIT, WHY HAVE APPONTMENT, I WALKED OUT..

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

At least few hours wait time. U can go crazy waiting 4h to get prescription on anxiety pills!!!!! Wtf!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017