You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Been a patient of dr ochonska for over 25 years. Use to be a caring and knowledgeable doctor but this is far from being the case and has been for years. I see her when iam sick and I thank god its not often. She is very money hungry, doesn't want Tabitha to bring patients to waiting room because she wants to pick and choose who she wants to see first. Tabithas grouchy because shes underpaid. Those who have the nerve to say they waited a short while and that she's late because of hosp visits need to know she doesn't go to hosp shes too busy spending time on the phone or busy running her morning errands. I'd feel terrible as a doctor doing this to my patients. We are her paycheque...trust me her paycheques are huge...i wonder why. She needs to get help she is obviously not thinking straight. I see her because I have no other choice how sad is that. Someone needs to plant cameras in her waiting room in order to prove that what patients are saying is the truth. Dr o. Please care about your patients u chose your profession we didn't. Be more caring and respectful...instead of being greedy. Sad very very sad. You need to look yourself over and change your I thoughtful ways. Use to respect and like u but feel used when u treat people so badly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I've been going to see Dr. Ochonska for over 20 years. She has changed so much its scary. Very unprofessional looses files, doesn't make appt for patients who need to see specialist. Very abrupt and mean yes I said mean. She yells at you and says if u want test results u need to make appt to see her...of course dr visit means more money...plus another 4-6 hour wait. Trust me i go to see her when iam sick or need to go for physical. Thank god its 2-3 times a year. I feel very sorry for patients who are not well and need to spend hours sitting around around other sick patients when u can be out of there quicker and return home to a comfortable bed instead of a hard uncomfortable chair. Yes we should be looking for a new doctor...easier said than done. Trust me if they're were more doctors out there taking more new patients it would be a blessing. She doesn't deserve to be carry the title of doctor she should be called money hungry doctor. she would never sit her u know what for 6-8 hrs in any office. She does spend lots of time on phone and was spotted shopping early morn when she had a room full of patients waiting for her. She needs to be reported to medical board. Iam still looking. She needs to realize or care more about her patients. If it wasn't for us she wouldn't have a job. And yes its no wonder she's the top paid doctor in Winnipeg. Sad...terribly sad.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Last time I had booked an appointment with Tabitha-last appointment of the day is 4. I said Tabitha she may have last at 4 but I am never seen ever on time. So I said I work until 5- I arrived at 5:30 didn't leave until 8 pm.... My usual wait time if you are foolish enough for a 10 am appointment-I left at 5 pm-that is correct. Record time for waiting-7 hours...quadruple booked patients, accepting walk ins yes no respect of the patient's time. Consideration -Zero-moaning of divorce of husband, pension issue of splitting assets...yes I make just above the poverty line-yes I feel sad for someone with a house in Royalwood, privately educated daughter and the jewelry she wears. Yes I feel your pain. If I had treated a customer as badly as yourself-I would be unemployed. Doctor's results were lost and I had to tell her If they found anything...the office a bomb going off would clean that disaster a whole lot better than the sty it is-so far my file has been started 4 times. Have been waiting for a referral for over a year.. Advice find another doctor I have.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Every time I have ever seen her for anything, she quickly checks you out and sends you off with a perscribition that she seemed to really pay no mine to writing. She once asked to know the exact date I started my perscribition so I pulled out my phone to check the calander. She actually yelled at me to put my phone away or I could leave her office. But yet she will answer her phone whenever it rings. Completely rude and I sensitive. Don't feel she really pays any mind to her patients at all.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have been going to doctor O since I was a kid and I recently had enough. I dealt with ridiculous behaviour for way to long and will no longer see her.. ever ever again. She books appointments at 9 am and shows up to the office at 11am. She triple books appointments and also accepts walk in at the same time! Appointments are a joke.. there is zero organization in that office from the doctor down to her staff. If I could give zero stars I would. I would never EVER recommend this doctor to anyone, I'm shocked she hasn't had her liscense pulled or had major fines given to her. She has ZERO respect for her patients and could care less if you sit in her office full.of sick peo0le for 8 to 10 hours. My record waiting to see her WITH A appointment: 8.5 hours.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Over books,wait times 3-4hrs,no respect for patients time. Needs to review her hypocratic oath. Too MONEY hungry. Has misdiagnosed me and made prescription errors. I'm done with her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. O for over 20 years now, and in the past year, i have seen something very strange happen with her. She seems like she is notwith it, is constantly on her cell, and like all other comments, the wait times are 4hours on a good day... my last visit took 5 hours to see her (with an appointment ). She said she was going to submit a referral for me to get a scope done, and after about 3 weeks of not hearing anything, i called the clinic and asked what the status was on my referral. The receptionist had no idea what i was talking about and said she would have to call me back. I never received a call back. I called a second time, and it was the same as the first. Had no idea what referral i was talking about, and again said they would speak to Dr.O and call me back. That was about a month ago. I never heard back. I will be looking for a new dr. I should also mention that during my visit with her, and her multiple cell phone calls, i did overhear her talking about starting up a new clinic somewhere else with another dr.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr. O does not care about her patients! She is so overbooked & are kept waiting for hours. Consults not put in for my other services needed. Was waiting for appt. to have cataract surgery done but she had not faxed pre-op form to ophthalmologist after 3 months. No wonder I didn't get my surgery date. Am furious with this lack of care & concern. Thank God I have found another doctor. Phoned her office to have recent blood results faxed to new doctor. Had phoned the day before to request that Dr. O please fax form to opthamologist(I had phoned opthamologist to see if they had received it yet) . Not too pleased that it hadn't arrived yet & let them know. Now, every time I phone to get blood results transferred, the answering machine picks up & I can't leave a message. I'm thinking they must have call display & don't want to talk to me.Very frustrating! Now I have to get my blood work redone. Run away from this doctor & her inept staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

This message is actually directly for Dr. Ochonska. Have you lost interest in the care of patients? It seems you do not have the same level of interest in your patient's care or your occupation. I have to wonder if maybe you are dealing with a health concern yourself that maybe needs to be taken care of before attempting to care for others. I am both very disappointment in you and at the same time concerned. Please, take time to read these reviews and re-evaluate why you became a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr ochanska is a great doctor and very caring.she suspected I had blood clots in my lungs and sent me for tests the next day.the tests came back positive so I can't thank her enough for potentially saving my life.wait times can be a little long but well worth it in my opinion.she has even phoned me at home to tell me to adjust my warfarin levels the day after my blood tests because my inr levels were out.its nice to know she's looking out for me even when I don't come in .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Margaret Ochonska's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Been a patient of dr ochonska for over 25 years. Use to be a caring and knowledgeable doctor but this is far from being the case and has been for years. I see..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to see Dr. Ochonska for over 20 years. She has changed so much its scary. Very unprofessional looses files, doesn't make appt for patients who..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Last time I had booked an appointment with Tabitha-last appointment of the day is 4. I said Tabitha she may have last at 4 but I am never seen ever on time. S..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Every time I have ever seen her for anything, she quickly checks you out and sends you off with a perscribition that she seemed to really pay no mine to writing..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to doctor O since I was a kid and I recently had enough. I dealt with ridiculous behaviour for way to long and will no longer see her.. ever e..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Over books,wait times 3-4hrs,no respect for patients time. Needs to review her hypocratic oath. Too MONEY hungry. Has misdiagnosed me and made prescription erro..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. O for over 20 years now, and in the past year, i have seen something very strange happen with her. She seems like she is notwith it, is c..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O does not care about her patients! She is so overbooked & are kept waiting for hours. Consults not put in for my other services needed. Was waiting for app..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This message is actually directly for Dr. Ochonska. Have you lost interest in the care of patients? It seems you do not have the same level of interest in you..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr ochanska is a great doctor and very caring.she suspected I had blood clots in my lungs and sent me for tests the next day.the tests came back positive so I c..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. O since I was in my teens. The wait time has gotten longer and longer over the years. The last time I went to see her, I booked weeks in ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor for punctuality I have ever met. Staff try to compensate for her but the disorganization of this office is beyond anything I have ever witnessed. ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr O for almost 30 years. Some appts great...some not so good. And yes I have always had to wait (over 4 hours). But this last time was ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was there 2 weeks ago for a prescription. Wait times are horrendous, she needs to stop booking so many appts. in a day. Doesn't matter what time your appt. is..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "the best doctor due to the changes with receptionist the waiting time is longer but the doctor takes her time to spend with patients as much as needed "

September 18, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "4 hour wait for a 30 second appointment to get a prescription renewed. This is ridiculous! Looking for a new doctor at the moment."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Had an appointment at 9, doctor still hadn't shown up over an hour later. Was very excited to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time and had to leave. Very..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ochonska is a excellent Dr but she just needs to improve on her punctuality "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "QUACK QUACK QUACK LOOKS LIKE A DUCK WALKS LIKE A DUCK..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had an appointment for 17:00 to get prescriptions refilled. Waited until 21:00 to be seen. She talked about herself and her family while taking my blood pressur..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Last year when I went in for a pap her office phone rang. I was spread eagle for 15 minutes well she talked on the phone in Ukrainian. After she hung up she pu..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Use to be good but you have to expect to be there anywhere from 3 to 6 hours some times longer. I am diabetic and switched he'd doctors and found out she hadn't..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. O for my yearly and was sent for blood work the following day. That was three months ago. After waiting and phoning the office to see if my results ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had to go have a medical form filled for driver's license people. She did some lame exam and sent me to a specialist. When I went out front for Jessica to pho..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ochonska is a really good doctor. Her wait time is terrible, When I make an appointment I have to take the entire day off of work because the wait time is..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wait time is always hours and she is always running late. Administration staff don't know what they are doing, never fill out the correct forms for you to go fo..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waited 5 hours, over a two week period, so that is 20 hours, waiting to get my prescriptions, plus note for work , every time I never even got a whole 10 mins w..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Took my kids there because they had an ear infection, we waited for 2hours before been seen. She was making personal calls while we were there still in the room..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Is always late every time I have been here and changing receptionist all the time so you come in its someone different."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wait times with an appointment are always 3 hours or more. Loses lab results everytime-;you have to ask over and over to get them faxed. Chart has been lost 2x...."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "It's ridiculous to have an appointment at 1045 and still waiting in the waiting room because she hasn't shown up yet and it happens every time I come here. Nee..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Really cares about her patient and does every thing that she can do for you."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The first time I went to see her i waited about 1/2 an hour-not bad at all. She was very nice and sent me for bllod tests then said she'd send me to a specialis..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Ochonska for years now and I always have to wait much like everyone else. For those of you who BELIEVE she is making hospital rounds, ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ochonska, is the most caring Doctor I have ever encountered. I have been going to see her for over 15 years, she is definitely my favorite health care prac..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Always a long wait. ALWAYS. Her receptionist is rude. I have had the same doctor forever. I drove in from out of town for her. I used to work in the evening, s..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A really caring knowledgeable doctor, worth the wait."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing her for 20 years maybe more. Good doctor but you have to be VERY patient while in the waiting room. Had a thorough physical then went back a we..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O is overbooked because she doesn't make her patience wait for weeks or months to get in to see her. I would rather wait in a clinic than wait to get into..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I always wait at least 2 hours for my appts. She's late in the mornings and is always overbooked"

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr O for well over 10 years. I felt so bad going in there today for a prescription refill and was fast tracked while other waited for other health p..."

October 30, 2014