Ratings for Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Where did she go? She's no longer at the Regent Ave. location?

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

As a patient of Dr. O's since 1990, I can truly say that she has given me great care and support over the years. I don't disagree that her wait times are poor, and there is lots of room for improvement. I also do not disagree that her previous assistant was less that organized, but it seems that her current staffer Robin seems to be much more on top of things. What I think is needed in Dr. O's office is another doctor or nurse practitioner to share the load of patients, because lets face it she has a massive patient load and only so much time in the day. The only reason why I would consider moving to another doctor is solely because of her lengthy wait times. I truly appreciate all the wonderful care she has given me over the years. Glad to hear that she has moved her office to a larger space on Rougeau by Winners.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr ochonska has always been a good doctor for me with good advice and help . people are on a wild goose hunt trying to find malpractice why even goto her if your going to complain.yes i wait sometimes but its well worth the wait . full support dr ochonska:))

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Ochonska? I was told that she is relocating her practice but no one seems to know anything else. Apparently she is to be contacting her patients, which should have been done long before she disappeared. Anyone have any news, please post it. tx

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Ochonska's waiting room is seriously overcrowded and sometimes you have to wait at least 5 hours for her to see you?! The place is bedlam with files strewn everywhere. Robin, the receptionist is always outside smoking. (She's not at her desk to answer the phone a lot of the time.) When I went for a check-up, Dr. Ochonska did notice the lump in my breast that I had been worrying about. But she didn't seem very concerned? She asked when I would be going for my next breast check (at the Miseracordia --which is done every 2 years to check for a lump.) But I already had a lump (and it was growing!!) I had to wait months for this general breast check. She should have sent me to the Breast Health Ctre. (to be checked for cancer.) I changed doctors as soon as could find one , he sent me for a Diagnostic Breast Scan and I found out that I do have breast cancer!!!!?? If Dr. Ochonska would have taken this more seriously I wouldn't be in this horrible nightmare?!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

We have been seeing dr Ochonska for almost 10 years now. Very good doctor. Caring, knowledgeable, always willing to help. her diagnosis is always accurate, and and she is always prompt with diagnostic referrals. I admit that the wait there is a bit long, but it is worth waiting as she does everything she can do to help. Hope she will never retire!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr . Ochonska has been my doctor for the past 18 years. Her care and compassion regarding my medical issues have been unsurpassed. Yes you do have to wait, but for her bed side manner, there is no one else I'd see. She is deeply sympathetic to my needs and gives me the care required to get through very difficult illnesses . She has referred me to some great specialist within the medical community when needed as well. Thank you Dr.O for your compassion and aid during my long recovery of mental and emotional set backs. God bless you !

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

If you value your life, do not see Ochonska!! 2 hour + waiting times, treats you like an idiot, ignores life threatening symptoms!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been seeing DR.O for many years.....and yes there is a wait but welcome to "free" healthcare! Once you do get in to see her the rest is not concerning-very professional and caring.Been to emergency and waited for over 9 HOURS! with no one in the waiting room!(won't say which local hospital).Happy to have her as my families doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I haven't been to see dr ochonska for about 3 months. every time i go there that robin just rude

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016