You may also like

Rate Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Dr. Margaret Ochonska's Ratings

QUACK QUACK QUACK LOOKS LIKE A DUCK WALKS LIKE A DUCK...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Had an appointment for 17:00 to get prescriptions refilled. Waited until 21:00 to be seen. She talked about herself and her family while taking my blood pressure. It took several attempts for her to come up with a reading . Likely because she was talking while she should have been listening to the stethoscope. She said it was high and increased my dosages of blood pressure medication. It was probably high due to the four hour wait in the office as I get up for work at 5 AM and came straight to the office after picking up my seven year old daughter and my wife. We asked about a form she was to fill out . We gave her the form in April it is the end of August. She said it will be ready when its ready and was rude about it . Her operation is completely unorganized and unacceptable . I am looking for a new Doctor. I have adult children who are also fed up with the way she operates her practice. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Last year when I went in for a pap her office phone rang. I was spread eagle for 15 minutes well she talked on the phone in Ukrainian. After she hung up she put clean gloves on and didn't even say sorry. For months
now they can't find my file. I have been going there for 20 some years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2910071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

Use to be good but you have to expect to be there anywhere from 3 to 6 hours some times longer. I am diabetic and switched he'd doctors and found out she hadn't been doing most of the tests she should have. When I make an appointment with my new Dr. I'm in when I supposed to be and have no problem talking about everything not just one thing an absolutely plese

I am a diabetic and have recently switched Dr. Only to first d out she wasn't doing half the test she should have. Now when I show up for an.appointment I'm in when I'm supposed to be not waiting 3-6 hours like Dr. O and this Dr. Listens to every thing I talk about not just one thing. I don't know why people put up with her crappie and she's getting worse!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2908762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

Went to Dr. O for my yearly and was sent for blood work the following day. That was three months ago. After waiting and phoning the office to see if my results were in ,I was always told they are not in..........This has happened on many occasions. I decided to go to a walkin clinic and get a requisition for the same blood work. The doctor there called me the next day and said the results were in and I can come and see him that same day which I did. He gave me the results and said most blood work results come back the next day or in two days BUT none take longer then seven working days that he knows of........ and those kinds of blood work are extensive........The simple ones I went for were back the following day...I have to say, I have been going to Dr.O for 20 plus years and she was always good BUT in the past few years she has been going down hill and doesn,t seem to care about her patients like she once did. The staff is NOT professional at all....The wait times are 3-5 hours with or without a appointment. I don't know the problem BUT it is time to find a new Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2894050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Had to go have a medical form filled for driver's license people. She did some lame exam and sent me to a specialist. When I went out front for Jessica to phone for an appt., Dr. O. had to come out and do the phoning and then she went back to examing people. Jessica asked if the doctor had told me what the form filling would cost me and I said no. She said then it'll be $140. Kind of high and Jessica not even checking with Dr. O. on the correct price.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2891564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr. Ochonska is a really good doctor. Her wait time is terrible, When I make an appointment I have to take the entire day off of work because the wait time is 4-5 hours!! The receptionist is horrible. She has no clue what is going on, Especially the CDI collage student Jessica, I've called and she has laughed in my face, I also seen her walk into a room when Dr.O was giving a pap test and she said to NOT come in there. When jessica saw what she saw... she passed me and was laughing. VERY UNPROFFESSIONAL!! I have called in and Jessica would answer the phone and talk to me so rudely, I called her out on it. I litererally hate going there because of the staff that she has hired. For all we know there the type that look at peoples files and judge us. Wouldnt put it past the CDI collage trainee. Dr. O GET BETTER STAFF!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2887705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Wait time is always hours and she is always running late. Administration staff don't know what they are doing, never fill out the correct forms for you to go for blood work. Never follow instruction from the doctor when asked to make referral appointments. Staff always give you the run around and never answer the phone or pass on messages. Dr. Ochonska is a wonderful doctor if she could be more punctual and have way better supporting staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Waited 5 hours, over a two week period, so that is 20 hours, waiting to get my prescriptions, plus note for work , every time I never even got a whole 10 mins with her. I was told to hurry up as she had a meeting to be at, but she had time for the lady waiting in the waiting room. During this time was also, told to come back tomorrow after waiting for 5 hours, that she never had time for me. Really, I waited 5 hours and you cannot give me 10 mins. Never had my file each appointment, still don't have results from tests since April, never looked at my report about my back pain. Each time doesn't come in until noon.
Not the receptionist fault at all, very unorganized .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Took my kids there because they had an ear infection, we waited for 2hours before been seen. She was making personal calls while we were there still in the room and the round it up she prescribed the wrong dosage for my baby. She wrote out the wrong age, weight and the pharmacist said it would have being double the dose for a 1 Year old baby.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2867384].votes_count ]]