Ratings for Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Dr . Ochonska has been my doctor for the past 18 years. Her care and compassion regarding my medical issues have been unsurpassed. Yes you do have to wait, but for her bed side manner, there is no one else I'd see. She is deeply sympathetic to my needs and gives me the care required to get through very difficult illnesses . She has referred me to some great specialist within the medical community when needed as well. Thank you Dr.O for your compassion and aid during my long recovery of mental and emotional set backs. God bless you !

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

If you value your life, do not see Ochonska!! 2 hour + waiting times, treats you like an idiot, ignores life threatening symptoms!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been seeing DR.O for many years.....and yes there is a wait but welcome to "free" healthcare! Once you do get in to see her the rest is not concerning-very professional and caring.Been to emergency and waited for over 9 HOURS! with no one in the waiting room!(won't say which local hospital).Happy to have her as my families doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I haven't been to see dr ochonska for about 3 months. every time i go there that robin just rude

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I am a 34 year old woman who has been seeing Dr. Ochonska since I was 10 years old. She treats my mother and father as well. She had seen me through everything from the common cold to three traumatic miscarriages and two difficult/ very complicated pregnancies. She has always treated me with respect, kindness, and above all, compassion. She has always gone over and above to make sure I got the care I needed. When I started bleeding during my last pregnancy and was turned away from the hospital because I wasn't "far enough along to consider my baby viable", she got me an ultrasound ASAP and made a call to make sure that I was admitted and monitored. I credit my daughter's survival to her! I would never even CONSIDER seeing another doctor in this city! She cares about her patients and takes the time to make sure they receive the care that they need. Keep up the great work Dr. O! C. Fifi

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

First off, I am a intensive care nurse and I am very discerning about the medical care I receive. I have been seeing Dr Ochonska for over 15 years and feel fortunate to have found her after many visits with several indifferent physicians. She is very busy, her old receptionist was disorganized, she does not like to turn anyone away and thus the waiting times can be very long. However, once you see her , she is a good diagnostician, direct, refers as needed, and I have always felt her care was appropriate. What makes her stand out is her empathy, she takes the time to find out and listens to what is going on in your life to get a "whole picture", essential for the kind of therapeutic doctor-patient relationship that is becoming a thing of the past. I feel dismayed about some of these negative comments as they are petty and do not reflect what a very competent physician she is.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I 've been seeing Dr. O for almost 30 years. I've built a relationship with her, just like every other patient has. I would recommend her to anyone I know. She always asks how I'm doing, how my family is. She actually cares! I cant believe what other people are saying about her. Dr. O has a life outside of work just like the rest of us.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I Have been seeing to Dr. Ochanska for over 20 years. She has always been overly generous with taking her time with my personal health issues, always concerned and knowledgeable. I have noticed that the wait time for appointments have not been as long as before, and Robyn seems to be doing a great job. Thank you Dr. Ochonska for always going the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Ochonska has been wonderful with helping diagnose and treat my illness. Sure, the wait can be long sometimes,but it is worth it. I have never left the office feeling like she did not take me seriously. She listens and takes all of my concerns seriously. Thank you Dr. Ochonska for helping me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I'm actually looking at all these comments and just so astound, Tabitha has not been there for almost a year. Robin is the new receptionist and I think that she is doing very well, especially from what it was before. These comments are just so mean and hurtful. She is a DOCTOR- there WILL ALWAYS BE WAIT TIMES to be checked out. If what you are experiencing is that urgent you need to go to the hospital an stop complaining. Dr. O is great, she always tends to my needs and is nice and friendly with her patients. You people need to stop complaining.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016