Ratings for Dr. Lars E. Vanderbur

My husband and I really like Dr. Lars! I was referred to him by a co-worker. He is absolultey amazing. Dr. Vanderbur has really shown intrest in our son's wellness. Our Little man has had problems with MSPI, reflux and ear infections. Dr. Vanderbur has been there for all our questions. Our son knows who he is and loves seeing him even when he's not feeling to well. Lars is very easy to talk too. I would recommend him hands down!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Vanderbur is as good as it gets - he has always made time to ensure all our questions are answered while putting our kiddo at ease. He's been our son's ped since he was about 4 and he's almost 12 - we would never consider seeing anyone else. He's the best!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr Vanderbur interacts very well with the kids, is easy for parents to talk to and is very thorough when explaining things. He is very laid back and personable. I would not take my children to any other pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I love Dr. Vanderbur as well. He is full of knowledge. I love that he stays updated on all the newest studies and treatments! I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

My boys love him and he is so great and interacts to the kids. I had a different Dr. for my 1st son until he was 2, then came here and met Dr. Vanderbur. Wow! You just have to met him to understand just how cool and smart he is!! This has nothing to do with this rating, but on a stressful day that you have to get kids to the Dr. office... he is very cute too MOM'S!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

In my opinion, he is the best pediatric doctor there is. He really enjoys and cares about children. I never feel rushed and he always answers all my questions. My children love him. Why can't they all be like him?

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009