Ratings for Dr. Mona Sabra

Dr. Sabra is a very knowledgeable endocrinologist. She spends a lot of time listening to my concerns and reviewing my health information. I am in touch with her on a weekly basis and she always follows up in a timely manor. I am fortunate to be treated by her!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Fantastic doctor and I feel very fortunate to have her treat and monitor my thyroid cancer. Staff is also proactive and kind. Dr Sabra took the time to explain my diagnosis and answer questions. Followup is also easy. I drive several hours to see her and it is worth it.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I found Dr.Sabra to be genuinely sincere and interested in my medical history. She spent a good amount of time reviewing my bloodwork & pathology; answering questions as well as asking questions. Very impressed with her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

staff was awesome. Didn't leave me waiting. she spent a lot of time with me going over my diagnosis and treatment. Answered all my questions

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I did not feel as if this doctor listened to my concerns before jumping to conclusions about my medical health. Bedside manor lacked sincerity.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Mona Sabra's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1996)