Ratings for Dr. Tuyen D. Nguyen

very highly recommended oral surgeon. explained everything. extracted my root canaled tooth and started my iv and i felt nothing/ no pain.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Great experience, I was pretty nervous about having my infected tooth extracted, but with great care the procedure went very well. If you are looking for a professional caring oral surgeon this is the one!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. Tuyen Nguyen is an excellent oral surgeon. He pulled out my infected wisdom tooth under general anesthesia while I was asleep. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and reassuring as I am a very nervous dental patient. He saw me for follow-up 2 days later and all is well. His staff is also very friendly and helpful and I felt very positve about the whole experience. I was referred by my regular dentist to see Dr. Nguyen for removal of my extremely infected wisdom tooth and he saw me immediately. Excellent oral surgeon and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009