Ratings for Dr. Brent B. Ward

If you don't care how your face looks or what damages he will do, go for it. As his partner says, "my patients are just glad to be alive, they don't care how they look." Epic failure for treating OSA jaw surgery patients. I do not recommend him unless you don't care about your looks or your damages. Comparing a cancer patient to an orthognathic jaw surgery patient is wrong! Who knew he was a cancer doctor? Surely not me!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Ward and his team were strongly recommended to me by my oral surgeon to deal with a diagnosis of late stage cancer of the jaw. The cancerous jaw was replaced by a bone from my left leg in 12 hours of surgery and I have been cancer free for six years as a result. The expertise and care I received from Dr. Ward and his highly skilled staff was nothing short of outstanding from beginning to end. As you can imagine, the follow up on this kind of massive surgery is critically important. Dr. Ward and his staff have always been available and very willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to assist. I can't properly express how grateful I am to have been referred to Dr. Ward. He and his staff truly are the best.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr.Ward has always been very attentive to my needs. He is genuinely concerned, and takes time to listen to whatever I have to say. He answers my concerns in such a compassionate way. He squeezes me in to see him whenever I have a concern. He is just as thoughtful with my family and their questions and concerns. Highly recommend him!! He is very clear in his explanations. A very kind and compassionate person.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I was treated by Dr. Ward and he was wonderful. His wait time can be a little longer than desired likely because of the demand for his excellence of care. I would give him my highest recommendation

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Ward was a fellow when I treated with him and he failed me miserably. He failed to treat and diagnose some very serious problems with my post operative status which ultimately caused permanent and severe damage to my mouth. He also hid his identity by failing to inform me that he had operated or that he was a fellow oral surgeon. He is a dishonest man.

Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Brent B. Ward's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 2001)