Ratings for Dr. Ford S. Cooper

A friend referred me to Dr. Ford Cooper in 2013 and I regret not going with my gut - selecting another Orthodontist. During my consultation, he was rude and unprofessional when I asked questions. He promised 18 months and my care took 27 months. This was my second time in braces as an adult - I only needed two spaces closed and my bite realigned. My teeth were worse off at 26 months. For 8 months, I asked him to corrected the two areas he messed up. When questions were asked - he became defensive instead of professional. I decided to consult another Orthodontist, Dr. Armstrong and he corrected my concerns in 3 office visits. Which was unfortunate because my account with Cooper was settled. I gave a 1 star rating for staff due to the front desk - the customer service is horriable. Appointments are forced to schedule 6 weeks or more out, and rescheduling is painful. I would NEVER recommend an adult or a child (parents) to Dr. Cooper!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

If you want to see a orthodontist. That will tell you he can fix you child's teeth take thousand of dollars from you to do it then become hostile if you question his treatment despite obvious problem. If you want to have to find another orthodontist to fix your child's teeth. If you want to be treated Rudely by his staff and have difficulty making appointment and waiting for 45mins every appoint. If this sounds like he care you want Dr Ford Cooper is you guy he will not disappoint!

Submitted March 1, 2015

I don't understand why there are so many awful comments. Dr. Cooper did a great job on my teeth! I get compliments on them all the time. Office is busy, but what Dr's office doesn't have a wait?? I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr Ford S. Cooper- Messed up my daughters teeth. I walk outside Northlake Mall and saw this new dentist office. 2008 we started we had monthly installments which were paid on time. After the initial treatment my daughters teeth were no better. We had to take her dentist who referred us to a fantastic orthodontist. My daughter had to new braces put on her teeth and treatment started all over again. It is 2014 my daughter is still under orthodontist care. We have spent thousands of dollars on her teeth. Not to mention private school payments. For a school that should not even be in business. But, thats another story. It's sad that experience has to be our teacher.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

This Dr is a joke.... He only cares about money and treats his staff horrible. My child is in extended treatment and is no where near the end of treatment. Blames long treatment on slow moving treatment. Hate that I gave thus man $6000 of my hard earned money. To top it off his family now has a reality shows and talk about trashy.... Did he really think that would help his business?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I AM A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIAL. I DEEPLY REGRET I EVER WALKED INTO DR COOPER'S. MY POOR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MADE TO SUFFER FOR I YEAR NOW WITH PAINFUL BRACES. OUR FAMILY DENTIST WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE CHANGES IN HER BITE. TWO!! ORAL SURGEON STATED THAT HER BITE WOULD NEVER AND COULD NEVER BE CORRECTED WITH BRACES. BOTH STATED HER ONLY OPTION WAS SURGERY, THAT DR COOPER WAS NOT PREPARING HER TEETH/BITE FOR SURGERY. HE INSTEAD WAS TRYING MOVE HER TEETH TO "HIDE" HER UNDER BITE. THIS WOULD FOREVER DAMAGE HER TEETH AND JAW STRUCTURE. THEY BOTH STATED A TOTAL CHANGE IN HER PLAN OF CARE. BOTH SURGEONS RECCOMMENDED OTHER OTHODONTIST BUT DR COOPER REFUSES TO LET US OUT OUR CONTRACT. HE IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS HE HAS GOTTEN SO FAR HE WANTS TO BE PAID!!!!! THOUSANDS MORE!!! TO ALLOW US TO LEAVE TO START OVER WITH ANOTHER ORTHDONIST THAT WILL PROVIDED THE CARE MY DAUGHTER NEEDS. MY DAUGHTER NEEDS JAW SURGERY BUT CAN'T UNTIL WE CAN UNDO WHAT HE HAS STARTED. ON TOP OF THAT HIS RECEPTION STAFF HAS HUNG UP ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES RATHER. DO NOT; DO NOT; DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD HERE!!!!!!!! MY DAUGHTER HATES GOING AND CRYS WHEN I TAKE HER.... THIS EXPERIANCE HAS BEEN A VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE.. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME ONE!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Great orthodontist. Very busy but efficient and fully focused when your in his chair. Staff is patient and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Cooper's reception staff is really bad. He over books and wait times for visits are well over 30 minutes. Dr. Cooper spends less then 5 minute with patients after first visit. Overall if I could I would change to different orthodontist. Very bad experience. Horrible wai times and rude reception staff!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr Cooper is outstanding! He is a good mentor and doctor. Overall I believe him to be an outstanding individual as well. As a practitioner in the field of dentistry,I would recommend no other.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

This is the worse dam orthodontist in this region. I am so disappointed that woodard left, but Cooper is the rudest business office I know

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013