Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Eschinger

It's unfortunate that Dr Eschinger is partners with the rudest Dr I've ever experienced Dr DeMartino. Dr E. needs to go on his own DeMartino is bringing him down. He's obnoxious and rude. So now I have to find another Dr. The office staff is just as rude as Dr DeMartino . He looks down at people. I have one of the best insurance plans in the State .. oh well I'm done Being treated horribly

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Very disappointed, Went to this office, with abdominal pain, bloating, acid reflux, vomiting, ect. I did not initially see Mr. Eschinger, I was seen by a P.A. When you spend "DR money" you should talk to a "DR" Im still sick with NO answers, terrible.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

This review is long overdo. I am a patient of Dr. Eschinger and he has been treating my mother for an esophagus issue for ten years. He is compassionate, thorough, and caring. He demonstrates professionalism and is excellent in performing a procedure on my mother every six to eight months. He always exceeds our expectations. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I have been his patient for over 15 years. I can't say enough good things about him. Professional, conservative, patient. Thanks to him, I have a better life.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I would not recommen himm nor his office. My faily member had a g-tube put in by him. It came out and I called during office hourse - they sent us to ER for an 18 hour wait for a two minute procedure that could have been done in office. By the way, the office staff are some of the rudest. I found a nearby Gastro with a personality and willingness to do it in his office right away.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I find Dr. Eschinger to be very professional and personable. Extremely accurate with diagnosis and treatment. He does not let other doctors' opinions cloud his judgment and I am very thankful for that. Also, he does not jump the gun and focuses on the more serious problem first.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Used Medicare plus BC/BS Medigap insurance. Performed two stomach endoscopies last year. I would highly recommend Dr. Eschinger. He has very good bed-side manner and doesn't hurry you through the visits.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Have used both Dr. Eschinger and Demartino and both were knowledge, good doctors. Even was able to get an appointment same day when i had a diverticulitis flare up. concerned, caring.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I love Dr. Eschinger. He explains everything in a "non medical" way so that you understand everything. I wouldnt want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Takes time to explain plan of care and allows you time to ask questions.Very gentle during exam.A dedicated doctor who interested in finding the cause of your problem.I would rate him a #10 and would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Eric J. Eschinger's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1997)

Carefirst Bcbs