Dr. Michael Kreidstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Kreidstein

I had a brachioplasty with Dr Kreidstein September 2017. I'm so happy with the results and I truly feel like my life is enhanced because of it. Dr K and his staff are very helpful and he seems to be a very knowledgeable and experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

A great doctor is essential for a great breast augmentation. I was very anxious about the Breast surgery because I never had any plastic surgery and have had so many information of failure cases from the internet and I always thought it is a big deal, however I wanted this procedure so bad to be happier. I wanted my breast size C cup of bra Dr. Kreidstein recommended 345cc in the consultation. after consultation I searched crazy on the internet compared people's pictures and their body size and implants with mine then I insisted to change to 295cc. Then luckily it just hit me that I should trust and follow the Dr. Kreidstein so then I changed back only 2days before surgery. Too much information could hurt you, and I feel so relieved that I went through with Dr. Kreidstein. Also all the staff, nurses and anesthesiologist are absolutely kind and caring that takes my anxiety off. all my questions got answered immediately and during recovery period I got Dr. Kreidstein' s personal number for emergency anytime of the day. I couldn't feel more secure! Started out as a 34 A, and now I am a 34 C My new breasts are amazing! Just I wanted. My body is proportionate. I LOVE it!!! Best experience of my life! Best doctor I could have found.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my abdominalplasty-tummy tuck done in the fall of 2017 after significant weight loss after gastric bypass surgery. During the whole process I always felt in great, confident hands from the minute I walked into the office right through to the actual surgery and post operative care. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Always explained everything to me and ready to answer any questions. As a health care professional myself, I feel very confident in recommending Dr. Kreidstein and his team. If you require surgery, place your hands in Dr. Kreidstein's care and you will be incredibly pleased with the surgical outcomes. I look and feel great and one of my long time friends said when she saw me after my surgery, we have high school Chris back and couldn't believe how great I looked. Sure was a wonderful boost to my looks and health and I have Dr. Kreidstein to thank. Now thinking of having my extra skin on my arms done. Thank you so much. Best wishes to all who decide to have surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I searched for many months for a surgeon I felt confident in and comfortable with. Dr. Kreidstein fit those criteria plus many more...honest, caring, very skilled, great manner. I had two big procedures done after weight loss - thigh lift and neck and face lift. I am thrilled with the results which look natural. He has wonderful staff - both office staff and the surgical team. I highly recommend Dr. Kreidstein

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I had a breast reduction /lift in 2010 I have always had very large breasts and I had back pain that I thought I'd just have to live with. My sister had her breast reduction in Barrie and the results were not that great. My family doctor at the time Dr Weisbrod highly recommended Dr. Kreidstein. Being very nervous and not knowing what to expect Dr.Kreidstein was very through and very professional. It took a while after the consult to have the surgery cause he is very sought after. The result are amazing very thin scaring and beautiful. Although I didn't reach the size I had in my head they match my frame which is what I think he was going for. More realistic looking. I was dropped from seeing him further because my travel issues and not being able to get to appointments as I don't drive and rely on other people to get around. I still highly recommend him to all my friends who ask about my surgery And if I lived closer I would get more future help as I have lost a lot of weight after my weight soared to 300 pounds. The fluctuation in my weight has increased my breast back before pre surgery and I have a very large fold of skin on my stomach. With all that again highly respect this doctor he will not waver what he feels is the right thing to do. Regarding his pain medication I can vouch that I was given more than enough pain management I stayed overnight because of my travel issues and wAs very comfortable. I returned home and after several weeks I no longer needed anymore medication so the rest went back to the pharmacy. Highly highly recommend Dr.Kreidstein an amazing doctor with a great staff -Amanda Keith

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I just completed an anterior neck lift on Nov.30, I was extremely anxious from the consultation right up to the day of surgery and I must say that the staff helped calm me at every step. The day of my surgery I got to the waiting room ready to leave without doing the procedure, that's how scared I was. Again, the staff was very helpful and the professional staff even more so in calming my anxiety. I am now six weeks removed from surgery and I could not have been happier with the results, the procedure, and the whole professionalism of the staff, not to mention my surgery was a complete success and I am thrilled with the outcome, therefore I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kreidstein.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

My 98 year old father has a very large and nasty squamous cell carcinoma tumour on his scalp that has been treated unsuccessfully through surgery, skin grafts and 2 rounds of radiation consisting of 25 visits each, all to no avail. He is left with an open wound that needs constant care. We did not meet Dr. Kreidstein until a recent emergency hospital visit brought us to the Speciality Clinic where dad was seen with numerous other patients. Dr. Kreidstein was very caring and encouraging even though other doctors had already written him off. He provided us with some new treatment ideas and even called our house personally the following day to enquire about dad's well being. What doctor does that in today's day and age, especially in light of the fact that dad is not even a "real"patient of his? We're still dealing with the issue that, in light of dad's advanced age, probably will not be resolved, but knowing that someone truly cares and wants to keep him comfortable goes way beyond what my personal expectations were. For anyone out there dealing with an issue that requires the expertise of a plastic surgeon, especially in the area of non-elective plastic surgery, where caring and compassion are called for, I cannot recommend anyone more than Dr. Kreidstein.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have been plagued all my life with weight issues and my thighs have been unnaturally large, especially at the knees. Although my weight has stabilized over the last few years from a whopping size 28 to a 16, my thighs barely reduced in size. Dr. Kreidstein devised a plan of action to deal with issues. I had large pockets of fat at my knees, (I called them my cannon balls, they were that bad) in the front and in the rear of my thighs that inhibited my mobility and made it very difficult to find pants to fit my odd body shape. I had my 6 1/2 hour surgery at the hospital on October 23rd and although not the easiest of surgeries to have done, I could not have been in more capable hands! I trust him fully, feel very comfortable and at ease knowing I was under his care. His kind and caring nature along with his incredible staff gave me so much support. I am eternally grateful. At 6 weeks out I am already starting to lightly work out! I urge anyone who has issues about their physical appearance and would like to make a change in their lives to have 1 visit with Dr. Kreidstein to see why I am one of Dr. K’s biggest fans! Professional, kind, talented and caring are just a few of the qualities that attribute to Dr. Kreidstein’s excellence in his craft! Thank you so very much for this life changing experience!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had neck lift in April 2017. My experience was amazing from start to finish! I would recommend Dr Kreidstein to anyone looking for a very talented Doctor. He always made me feel at ease and answered any concerns or questions I had. The staff is very friendly and helpful too! I feel so much more confident now. The results were more than I could have hoped for. I wouldn’t go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I used to see this surgeon for over ten years, and spent a lot of money on many procedures. He was somewhat helpful, however, I always felt somewhat of an idiot going there. And you'd think after going there for almost all my life, they would have not acted so militant when it came to my 200 consult fee. You'd think after going there for almost 10-15 years, they would wave that darn consult fee. But they are so adamant about that miserly insult of a measly 200 dollars. Eventhough, I could possibly estimate and say, I spent over 40 grand, after taxes, medication ect, at the clinic. In addition,when I decided to spend 28,000 dollars on an entirety new doctor. I could not believe the difference. It was like comparing The Academy Awards to the Razzies. Perhaps it was because I spent more money at one period of time? However, that should not determine the level of courtesy a clinic offers you at one specific time. When I was a little more frugal, Dr. Kreidstein, was a great option for me, however he deterred me from many procedures, that my new doctor went ahead and did for me. When I mentioned the word "Aquiline" pertaining to a specific nose shape, I was shocked when he did not recognize the term. Now finally happy with my body, and im 40, now. It took almost 20 years of nipping and tucking to get where I am now, but now suddenly pregnant again. Whoops, lol. He also, mentioned, "that my body wasn't the same as it was five years ago". Well, for heavens sake, I don't think anyone's body, from five years ago was or is ever the same, speaking on a scientific level. Is that even possible? I basically felt like some sort of Gremlin, after he said that. Being as insecure as I am and was, and still are, lol, I wouldn't recommend him if you have self esteem issues, which most people getting surgery basically have. He also told me, I needed a psychiatrist not a surgeon! Which was another area of concern I had, not sure if that was just some kind of MD humor, or a referral! I would recommend Dr. Kreidstein to perhaps someone in highschool student or some penniless housewife, but not for any well seasoned plastic surgeons Muse, as I like to call myself at this point. One last comment, to add to Dr. Kreidstein uppity remark as a competitor posting fraudulent reviews, if it was in fact a fraudulent posting below, then why wasn't the competitor named in the posting. What is the point of posting a fraudulent/competitive remark when the competitor isn't even named in the paragraph. Lastly, yes his receptionists look towards me as more of an experiment then a human being. I feel more like a subject of dissection, then an actual patient! Sorry Dr. Kreidstein, after being trying to be as loyal as possible, I did have to move on to greener pastures.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Michael Kreidstein

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's response
There are some practices which thrive on the 'Muse'- the patient who seeks out, and eventually demands, repeated operations, always with diminishing returns. Our priority is the safety and satisfaction of our patients, and if we become concerned that a patient is demanding surgery just for the sake of it, we will discuss this concern and may recommend psychological counselling. Our refusal to operate is often met with hostility, much as when a narcotic addict is refused a prescription for drugs. Aquiline nose = "hooked, like an eagle beak". Not a useful term in plastic surgery, as it may mean different things depending on how it is used. It is very unusual for a patient to request the creation of an Aquiline nose.

Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kreidstein completed medical school and plastic surgery training at the University of Toronto. Two years of research at the Hospital for Sick Children, and a year treating burn patients at the Wellesley Burn Unit established for him an indelible respect for the impact of his work on the lives of plastic surgery patients. This respect remains central to his subsequent development as a world-class cosmetic plastic surgeon, with certifications and active membership maintained in all relevant organisations including the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

• English