Ratings for Dr. Michael Kreidstein

After a long process of research, I narrowed my list of prospective cosmetic surgeons to a small few in the U.S. and in Canada. Since I am technically an international patient, living in the Caribean (originally from Canada) I had the option to select the best of the best from wherever I pleased especially nearby cosmetic surgery headquarters Miami! I selected Dr Michael Kreidstein to consult with for a much deliberated lower body lift. Having battled a weight issue my entire life, I lost a good amount of weight be being pear shaped, I worried I might be turned away and told to lose more weight. To my pleasant surprise, Dr Kreidstein was kind hearted, professional and understanding to my weight loss obstacles. Upon examination, I was thrilled when he said he could help me with my lower body issues and to help finally rid myself of my unsightly large saddlebags and panis. I was able to book my surgery after my consultation and with the help of his delightful and very sweet staff the entire process was easy and I felt well prepared! On the day of my surgery, I was obviously anxious and nervous but he greeted me with a kind and reassuring smile and a lot of comfort. I felt like I was in very good hands the entire time. Waking up from my surgery, Dr Kreidstein made sure I was comfortable instructing his staff to add pillows upon pillows under my legs because of a back problem I have, just another testament to his wonderful bedside manor! The healing process was quite remarkable! The fact that he did not use drains made it such a faster recovery and from my research, a much more pain free one as well! I was up and walking within hours of the surgery and back home early the next day....from a 360 degree lower body lift and large volume lateral thigh liposuction. I am so thrilled at the outcome of this procedure and can honestly say that I am truly in disbelief at the change he was able to give my body. I never thought I would be able to have a slender and well defined torso, especially not being the optimal weight before hand. I am over the moon extatic with the outcome and it has only been 2 weeks, today since my surgery. I still have some swelling obviously so I anticipate an even better look to what I already have. I would like to extend my most sincere gratitude to Dr Kreidstein and his lovely staff and can not stress how thankful and pleased I am at the outcome! I will return in the near future for a thigh lift and other procedures and will not use anyone else, ever! In closing, just a personal note...I have mulled over doing this for a very long time, have visited with other Drs and had not, until my consult with Dr Kreidstein felt I was ready to go ahead. If it had not been for Dr Kreidstein and his reassuring and positive outlook, his professional and enthusiastic demeanour and his kind and attentive manor, I would still be wondering if I should go ahead and do it. My only regret is that I did not find his office sooner! With much gratitude, Kim E

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I got liposuction of my love handle area back in September 2016. The results are amazing and natural looking. Dr. KREIDSTEIN and his staff are absolutely amazing. The staff are very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. And Dr. Kreidstein is extremely knowlegable. He is very thorough in explaining procedures in detail and takes time to make sure all questions or concerns are answered. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Very knowledgeable, got honest answers. Left office same as I went in. Unfortunately he sees two cleints at a time in same room no privacy. Should have put on a tie .

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Kreidstein came very highly recommended My surgery (abdominoplasty and panniculectomy), went perfectly thanks to Dr. Kreidstein and his capable staff. Recovery obviously takes a little while and any minor tweaks were dealt with professionally and promptly and sympathetically. I would definitely not only recommend Dr. Kreidstein but consult with and have any further procedures with him Thank you Jake A

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Having lost over 240 lbs I had a lot of loose, sagging skin. The surgeon that performed my gastic band surgery referred me to Dr. Kreidstein and from the moment I met him I felt comfortable and in good hands. He was very thorough in his explanation of what needed to be done, how he would go about it and cost. There were no hidden costs and as surgery approached he was very kind and understanding. In October 2016 I had my abdominalplasty. Surgery went well, recovery was great because I did exactly what he told me to do. I have never been happier in my life. my belly fat and loose skin is gone I am down 279 lbs in total and he was amazing. I would trust him to do more surgery if I need or want it. His office staff is exceptional, no one makes you feel uncomfortable or awkward and Dr. Kreidstein himself was not judgemental at all which means a lot when you have been ridiculed for a lot of years. I am healthier and happier than I have been in I don't know how long and it is mostly due to his amazing talent. He showed that my hard work along the way was worth the reward.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had breast reduction by liposuction in April 2016. I selected Dr. Kreidstein based on online reviews only. There seemed to be only a few MDs performing this procedure. I was pleased with my entire experience. He was very thorough at the consult. I didn't get a pushy sales pitch. He seemed to be selective about his patients which I thought that was a good thing -- he ensured my expectations were realistic. The surgery day process ran like a well oiled machine. His team made me feel very at ease. Very happy with the outcome of my procedure. Dr. Kreidstein is an artist and scientist. Incisions are barely visible, my breasts are still dense and not droopy, and beautiful cleavage. I would definitely return in the future if i had any other major concerns I wanted addressed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Amazing experience in February 2016. I am so, so thrilled with my Tummy Tuck!! From the moment I walked into the clinic, I knew it was where I wanted to have me surgery completed. The reception ladies, Julie and Deana were remarkable and answered many questions without hesitation. Dr K was very informative and spent time explaining the procedure to me. The day of surgery was very nerve racking, but Dr K, Norma, and Dr Kong put me totally at ease. The surgery went very well, and recovery wasn't as bad as I had thought! Dr K answered any questions I had in my first three days, via email or calling him direct. I am now nine months post op, and my belly is amazing!!! I am now going back for liposuction, and cannot wait to see the results that will enhance the excellent work Dr K already completed! I would highly recommend Dr K and his team!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Amazing experience!!! I have always been hesitant to have Breast Reduction surgery because my skin is highly prone to keloid scarring. I finally decided to do it had my surgery in August 2016. I am so happy with my results! Dr. Kreidstein has the magic touch!!! I don’t know how he did it, but I have healed without keloid scarring. This was a very personal and private choice and experience for me. From the first time I sat in his office, hearing the compassion and empathy in his voice, I knew he cared and understood the importance of living a healthy life. I can also tell by the way he speaks to his office staff and the hospital team that he is a kind and respectful person. I wish him all the best and I implore you to seek him out. Best, k

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My 16 year old daughter is 3 weeks post op from breast augmentation (one breast only) for severe breast asymmetry. From my initial contact to surgery date was less than 6 weeks. Dr. Kreidstein and his staff were helpful, professional and kind. They made her feel comfortable in a most uncomfortable situation for a teen. I was impressed that Dr. Kreidstein spoke to my daughter as an adult and allowed her to make decisions regarding her surgery and care. I highly recommend Dr. Kreidstein and his staff to any other parents with a teen in a similar situation. My daughter now has a much more positive self-image thanks to Dr. Kreidsein.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Kreidstein and was very happy with the results. He was exceptional pre and post op. His staff was great except for one person on the front end. She was very rude and harsh with me. SHe did not give me the time of day until I decided to confirmt that I was having the surgery done. Luckily the next time I called I was speaking to another lady who was definitely more warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment