Ratings for Dr. Michael Kreidstein

After a long process of research, I narrowed my list of prospective cosmetic surgeons to a small few in the U.S. and in Canada. Since I am technically an international patient, living in the Caribean (originally from Canada) I had the option to select the best of the best from wherever I pleased especially nearby cosmetic surgery headquarters Miami! I selected Dr Michael Kreidstein to consult with for a much deliberated lower body lift. Having battled a weight issue my entire life, I lost a good amount of weight be being pear shaped, I worried I might be turned away and told to lose more weight. To my pleasant surprise, Dr Kreidstein was kind hearted, professional and understanding to my weight loss obstacles. Upon examination, I was thrilled when he said he could help me with my lower body issues and to help finally rid myself of my unsightly large saddlebags and panis. I was able to book my surgery after my consultation and with the help of his delightful and very sweet staff the entire process was easy and I felt well prepared! On the day of my surgery, I was obviously anxious and nervous but he greeted me with a kind and reassuring smile and a lot of comfort. I felt like I was in very good hands the entire time. Waking up from my surgery, Dr Kreidstein made sure I was comfortable instructing his staff to add pillows upon pillows under my legs because of a back problem I have, just another testament to his wonderful bedside manor! The healing process was quite remarkable! The fact that he did not use drains made it such a faster recovery and from my research, a much more pain free one as well! I was up and walking within hours of the surgery and back home early the next day....from a 360 degree lower body lift and large volume lateral thigh liposuction. I am so thrilled at the outcome of this procedure and can honestly say that I am truly in disbelief at the change he was able to give my body. I never thought I would be able to have a slender and well defined torso, especially not being the optimal weight before hand. I am over the moon extatic with the outcome and it has only been 2 weeks, today since my surgery. I still have some swelling obviously so I anticipate an even better look to what I already have. I would like to extend my most sincere gratitude to Dr Kreidstein and his lovely staff and can not stress how thankful and pleased I am at the outcome! I will return in the near future for a thigh lift and other procedures and will not use anyone else, ever! In closing, just a personal note...I have mulled over doing this for a very long time, have visited with other Drs and had not, until my consult with Dr Kreidstein felt I was ready to go ahead. If it had not been for Dr Kreidstein and his reassuring and positive outlook, his professional and enthusiastic demeanour and his kind and attentive manor, I would still be wondering if I should go ahead and do it. My only regret is that I did not find his office sooner! With much gratitude, Kim E

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Kreidstein and was very happy with the results. He was exceptional pre and post op. His staff was great except for one person on the front end. She was very rude and harsh with me. SHe did not give me the time of day until I decided to confirmt that I was having the surgery done. Luckily the next time I called I was speaking to another lady who was definitely more warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Micheal Kreidstein is a wonderful and very attentive surgeon! He did an amazing job .I've had otoplasty done and I am extremely satisfied with my results . It's been 3 and a half weeks and my ears are healing wonderfully. His entire team/staff is very friendly and warm. The anesthesiologist was very attentive and held my hand through the entire procedure, it was very comforting. I was very nervous about getting this procedure and I had done a lot of research but I knew I chose correctly the minute I stepped into their office. Right away I knew I would be in good hands. Thank you so much Dr. Kreidstein!! I feel like a whole new person, I love my new ears!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Micheal kridstrein is a wonderful doctor, he is very skilled doctor ! He did a wonderful job . Ive have labiaplasty done and im beyond satisfied with my results . Im at 7 weeks and ive heeled wonderfully. His staff is absolutely wonderful!!! i was very nervous on getting this procedure done but i knew i was in good hands. Thank you so much dr. Kreistein! I feel like a whole new me !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

From the first phone call, I received nothing but excellent service. Everyone was kind, caring, compassionate, understanding and completely nonjudgmental. I asked a lot of questions before and after my tummy tuck and never did I feel like I was bothering anyone. My feelings and questions were just as important to them as they were to me. Thank you all for everything!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

My mom recently had her surgery done with Dr. Kreidstein and she's beyond words satisfied. I must admit I was quite worried about her as she had previous surgeries and was unhappy with the results, I was too worried about her going through another one. I helped her research and in the process we met a few different excellent surgeons but somehow there was something that always kept us in doubt. I really didn't know what it was, some promised everything while others committed to nothing, either way we didn't feel secre. After meeting Dr.Kreidstein for the first time there was a sense of reassurance. Both my mom and me were amazed at how professional and honest he seemed. His calm and confidence was all the reassurance that we needed. We felt great that we hadn't settled and had decided to meet with him prior to making our final decision. Prior to the surgery he met with us and patiently reviewed all my mom's requests. Some he was able to perform and others were impossible, but all her concerns were addressed. The day of the surgery his got an amazing and professional team that was there from the beginning to the end. His staff were caring, professional and dedicated. The follow ups and the instructions at home were flawless and super organized. Altogether he is an amazing surgeon that can handle any complicated and challenging surgery. I'm happy that my mom found him and decided to have an initial visit. But my mother is the happiest with the results she achieved. Thank you Dr.Kreidstein

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I had a lower face lift and upper blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Kreidstein and couldn't be happier with the results. I am surprised at how natural my face looks, he made me look ten years younger without making me look pulled in any way. Everything went extremely smoothly and all of his staff were very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. Dr Kreidstein is a very intelligent and punctual doctor, he explains his procedures in great detail and answers all of your questions. This eased my mind considerably when it came to surgery day. I knew where every scar was going to be hidden, exactly what was going to happen during and after the surgery, and I was shocked at how well I healed. His follow up care has also been very thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Kreidstein for any of your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I have been doing Botox for 15 years or so, I have had many different doctors over that time and I have to say with absolute honesty that Dr Kreidstein gives the best Botox treatments I have ever had. I have no idea what he does differently but the effects of his treatments over others has been significant for me. As soon as I started going to him I noticed my Botox treatments seem to look way better but also last much longer. Before going to him I was becoming increasingly frustrated with my Botox treatments, it just wasn't having the same effect it use to, you know that beautiful look of a fresh Botox treatment would wear of quickly but since going to Dr Kreidstein I can easily go 4 months and still look great. I thought it was maybe in my head but then I moved away for 2 years and couldn't go to Dr Kreidstein I went through three different doctors trying to get the same effect I got from Dr Kreidsteins treatments but to no effect. When I moved back to the city I went back to him and was so relieved to have a beautiful lasting Botox treatment again. To anyone out there who is not satisfied with your Botox treatments or feel like they could be better give Dr Kreidstein a try you'll be glad you did. I promise. Leslie Paradis

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

After having two children and not being able to lose the extra tummy skin, I considered having a tummy tuck. Dr. Kreidstein discussed my options with advantages and disadvantages and I decided to proceed with the tummy tuck. Now five weeks post surgery, I am excited about the results and wished I'd done it sooner. He was very knowledgable and very flexible as I traveled from out of town for this surgery and follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

After many years of considering abdominalplasty , and after interviewing three surgeons , I met with Dr Kreidstein. I knew almost immediately , he was the doctor who would perform my surgery ! The surgical experience was wonderful from the moment I arrived ( scared and anxious !), to the time I was able to leave . The OR nurses , the anesthesiologist , and the recovery room nurse , we're all very caring and professional . Julie and Deanne at the front desk , had been amazing from the first phone call to the day of surgery , and continue to be there for me with any questions I may have . Dr kreidstein was incredible at getting back to me when I had any concerns . Usually he responded within one hour !! All I can say is I am thrilled and very very happy with my new belly !! I am scheduling my next project very soon as I believe Dr Kreidstein truly is an artist and I would recommend his services highly to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med