Ratings for Dr. Michael Kreidstein

After a long process of research, I narrowed my list of prospective cosmetic surgeons to a small few in the U.S. and in Canada. Since I am technically an international patient, living in the Caribean (originally from Canada) I had the option to select the best of the best from wherever I pleased especially nearby cosmetic surgery headquarters Miami! I selected Dr Michael Kreidstein to consult with for a much deliberated lower body lift. Having battled a weight issue my entire life, I lost a good amount of weight be being pear shaped, I worried I might be turned away and told to lose more weight. To my pleasant surprise, Dr Kreidstein was kind hearted, professional and understanding to my weight loss obstacles. Upon examination, I was thrilled when he said he could help me with my lower body issues and to help finally rid myself of my unsightly large saddlebags and panis. I was able to book my surgery after my consultation and with the help of his delightful and very sweet staff the entire process was easy and I felt well prepared! On the day of my surgery, I was obviously anxious and nervous but he greeted me with a kind and reassuring smile and a lot of comfort. I felt like I was in very good hands the entire time. Waking up from my surgery, Dr Kreidstein made sure I was comfortable instructing his staff to add pillows upon pillows under my legs because of a back problem I have, just another testament to his wonderful bedside manor! The healing process was quite remarkable! The fact that he did not use drains made it such a faster recovery and from my research, a much more pain free one as well! I was up and walking within hours of the surgery and back home early the next day....from a 360 degree lower body lift and large volume lateral thigh liposuction. I am so thrilled at the outcome of this procedure and can honestly say that I am truly in disbelief at the change he was able to give my body. I never thought I would be able to have a slender and well defined torso, especially not being the optimal weight before hand. I am over the moon extatic with the outcome and it has only been 2 weeks, today since my surgery. I still have some swelling obviously so I anticipate an even better look to what I already have. I would like to extend my most sincere gratitude to Dr Kreidstein and his lovely staff and can not stress how thankful and pleased I am at the outcome! I will return in the near future for a thigh lift and other procedures and will not use anyone else, ever! In closing, just a personal note...I have mulled over doing this for a very long time, have visited with other Drs and had not, until my consult with Dr Kreidstein felt I was ready to go ahead. If it had not been for Dr Kreidstein and his reassuring and positive outlook, his professional and enthusiastic demeanour and his kind and attentive manor, I would still be wondering if I should go ahead and do it. My only regret is that I did not find his office sooner! With much gratitude, Kim E

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I have been doing Botox for 15 years or so, I have had many different doctors over that time and I have to say with absolute honesty that Dr Kreidstein gives the best Botox treatments I have ever had. I have no idea what he does differently but the effects of his treatments over others has been significant for me. As soon as I started going to him I noticed my Botox treatments seem to look way better but also last much longer. Before going to him I was becoming increasingly frustrated with my Botox treatments, it just wasn't having the same effect it use to, you know that beautiful look of a fresh Botox treatment would wear of quickly but since going to Dr Kreidstein I can easily go 4 months and still look great. I thought it was maybe in my head but then I moved away for 2 years and couldn't go to Dr Kreidstein I went through three different doctors trying to get the same effect I got from Dr Kreidsteins treatments but to no effect. When I moved back to the city I went back to him and was so relieved to have a beautiful lasting Botox treatment again. To anyone out there who is not satisfied with your Botox treatments or feel like they could be better give Dr Kreidstein a try you'll be glad you did. I promise. Leslie Paradis

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

After having two children and not being able to lose the extra tummy skin, I considered having a tummy tuck. Dr. Kreidstein discussed my options with advantages and disadvantages and I decided to proceed with the tummy tuck. Now five weeks post surgery, I am excited about the results and wished I'd done it sooner. He was very knowledgable and very flexible as I traveled from out of town for this surgery and follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

After many years of considering abdominalplasty , and after interviewing three surgeons , I met with Dr Kreidstein. I knew almost immediately , he was the doctor who would perform my surgery ! The surgical experience was wonderful from the moment I arrived ( scared and anxious !), to the time I was able to leave . The OR nurses , the anesthesiologist , and the recovery room nurse , we're all very caring and professional . Julie and Deanne at the front desk , had been amazing from the first phone call to the day of surgery , and continue to be there for me with any questions I may have . Dr kreidstein was incredible at getting back to me when I had any concerns . Usually he responded within one hour !! All I can say is I am thrilled and very very happy with my new belly !! I am scheduling my next project very soon as I believe Dr Kreidstein truly is an artist and I would recommend his services highly to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Kreidstein is a professional artist and surgeon. I had extra skin on my tummy after 2 pregnancy (with c section) and it was a big problem for me all the time. Dr. Kreidstein performed a full tummy tuck on me and now I ‘m 8 weeks post op tummy tuck . I’m so happy with my result . and i have to say thanks to Dr. Kreidstein every time i wear a skinny jeans.my tummy looks like before pregnancy . He is a professional surgeon and i recommend him . front office staff were so fantastic. I was so comfortable with them pre and post care opp. lots of thanks for all of them.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Kreidstein is an AMAZING doctor! I had been considering abdominoplasty for so long and now my only regret is not having done it sooner! His technique is amazing, he is caring and considerate and he takes great pride in what he does and it shows. Dr. Kreidstein also has the best nurse, anesthesiologist and staff I have ever had the pleasure meeting. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kreidstein to anyone with an interest in surgery to look and feel better!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Kreidstein performed a Breast Reduction on me in 2007 and a Full Tummy Tuck in November 2015. I am now 4 weeks post op and couldn't be happier. He did an amazing job that words cannot express how pleased I am. A lot of reviews mention that he is an artist, and I couldn't agree more. I didn't doubt even for a second that he would give me the best results possible. He is a true professional, detail oriented and he will give you his honest opinion, also everyone else at his clinic is so amazing that made me feel very comfortable the minute that I walked in. I highly recommend him and yes I will go back to him again and again for any future procedure! Thank you Dr. Kreidstein for your wonderful job and excellent care!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I had a breast reduction done in 2003, but last year I finally decided that it was time to have the procedure redone since the back and shoulder pain returned. Not being comfortable conflicted with my daily life and it became even worse when traveling and sitting down for longer hours. After researching online and reading all the reviews that came my way, I have decided to contact Dr. Kreidstein online, posting a question about the procedure and consultation. I was amazed to see how fast he replied back and answered all my questions. I knew at that point that I found the right plastic surgeon. Today I am four weeks post-op, my breasts look amazing, they are proportionate to my body shape and size and the incisions are minimal. He truly is one of the best surgeons. His top notch expertise is complimented by his knowledgeable, courteous and caring staff. I would highly recommend dr. Kreidstein's practice as he and his staff are truly amazing.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I consulted Dr. Kreidstein about the possibility of having liposuction. My right hip protruded because of my unequal leg length. I am a senior and I had been self conscious about this all my life. Now that I had added a few extra pounds, I wondered if he could pare down my hip on my right side, so that I could look even on both sides. Dr. K. was very honest in his appraisal of my skin and told me exactly what I could expect if I went ahead. He would do some work on my abdomen and left side, as well. I decided to go ahead because he had been highly recommended to me by friends. The result was exactly what I had dreamed of, and I told Dr. K. that I was thrilled with the result. Clothes now fit me with no problem and I look good! What sets this doctor apart is his skill as an artist in addition to his technical expertise. I would never consider using another surgeon and would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been doing Botox for 15 years or so, I have had many different doctors over that time and I have to say with absolute honesty that Dr Kreidstein gives th..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After having two children and not being able to lose the extra tummy skin, I considered having a tummy tuck. Dr. Kreidstein discussed my options with advantages..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many years of considering abdominalplasty , and after interviewing three surgeons , I met with Dr Kreidstein. I knew almost immediately , he was the docto..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kreidstein is a professional artist and surgeon. I had extra skin on my tummy after 2 pregnancy (with c section) and it was a big problem for me all the tim..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kreidstein is an AMAZING doctor! I had been considering abdominoplasty for so long and now my only regret is not having done it sooner! His technique is ama..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kreidstein performed a Breast Reduction on me in 2007 and a Full Tummy Tuck in November 2015. I am now 4 weeks post op and couldn't be happier. He did an ..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done in 2003, but last year I finally decided that it was time to have the procedure redone since the back and shoulder pain returned. ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consulted Dr. Kreidstein about the possibility of having liposuction. My right hip protruded because of my unequal leg length. I am a senior and I had been ..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Doctor out there. So thoughtful and such a great surgeon. Explains everything . He makes sure you are doing well"

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a long process of research, I narrowed my list of prospective cosmetic surgeons to a small few in the U.S. and in Canada. Since I am technically an inter..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi Everyone, It has been 7 months since I had my breast implant/liposuction of inner thighs, knees and love handles. I would like to start off with my initial..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just completed a lower body lift with Sr Kreidstein and his staff and could not have had a better experience. He is a skilled surgeon, knowledgable, kind and..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just came back for my last follow up visit and couldn't be happier. Staff help you with travel and time problems, and surgery was a breeze- much easier than I ..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He charges less than the fancy practices downtown, but results and service are better. I'll be back! (Face and eye lift 2012)"

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My breast aug revision looks amazing thanks to Dr. Kreidstein's knowledge and skill. He eased my indecision with his patience and advice and I was so well care..."

June 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.drkreidstein.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2L 2Y5". Address has been updated from "None" to "300 York Mills Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14163914452".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drkreidstein.com" to "http://www.drkreidstein.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2L 2Y5". Address has been updated from "None" to "300 York Mills Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14163914452".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was excellent start to finish. I look 10 years younger!"

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Kreidstein I totally enjoyed my experience in your office and at no time did i feel judged . I am writing you this letter as a thank y..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a partial abdominalplasty with Dr. Kreidstein about 2 years ago and I am very happy with the results. His practice is very professional, I never once fel..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Michael Kreidstein was truly amazing. He was incredibly knowledgable and comforting when I sat down and plowed h with my concerns. I had both an abdominal..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Last year Dr. Kreidstein removed a melanoma from my arm. At that time I told him that I hoped I never saw him again, not because he wasn't an excellent surgeon..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kreidstein and Julie and Dianne were so nice to me and my tummy tuck results are better than I imagined. Highly recommend!"

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr k has done great work on my friends, and I would go back to him for sure (breast and eyelids)"

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kreidstein is a talented sculptor and a fine artist! I had my liposuction done at his clinic about 3 months ago. The results are wonderful; the excessive fa..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quite a friendly environment as well as the doctor being a helpful individual whom listens to his patients and also gives his honest opinion at all times."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kreidstein and his amazing staff are very knowledgeable and take the time needed to answer all of your questions and answer your concerns. I'm so pleased wi..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm extremely happy with my results and the excellent service offered by Dr. Kreidstein and his team!"

December 10, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr michael kreidstein did my breast lift 5 years ago. I wish I still lived in Toronto so he could do all my surgeries."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast surgery many years ago with the doctor, and had my face lifted 3 months ago. I look amazing and my friends will now be seeing him (less expensive ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had cc after boob job with another surgeon. It quickly returned after two more surgeries, but it is now 3 years since my surgery with Dr. Michael Kreidstein ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently received an otoplasty by Kredisten, he and his staff were very helpful and respectful from the first moment I had entered his office. Being a student..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He and his staff are amazing very helpful, caring, friendly and honest I have had a partial tummy tuck and breast implants and medial thigh lift with lipo suct..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best tummy tuck ever! Must see this guy! Looking hot hot hot!"

November 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr.Kreidstein for a consultation for an otoplasty. I was very pleased with the staff and also the doctor as he explained the procedure and effects to..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a bagged out belly from twins, and Dr. Kreidstein fixed it"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did a great job on my daughters ears. She doesn't get teased anymore."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was not able to find anyone to do my butt aug, and found this doctor on internet. He explained surgery well-I met with him twice before surgery. My results ..."

September 4, 2014