Ratings for Dr. Michael Kreidstein

After a long process of research, I narrowed my list of prospective cosmetic surgeons to a small few in the U.S. and in Canada. Since I am technically an international patient, living in the Caribean (originally from Canada) I had the option to select the best of the best from wherever I pleased especially nearby cosmetic surgery headquarters Miami! I selected Dr Michael Kreidstein to consult with for a much deliberated lower body lift. Having battled a weight issue my entire life, I lost a good amount of weight be being pear shaped, I worried I might be turned away and told to lose more weight. To my pleasant surprise, Dr Kreidstein was kind hearted, professional and understanding to my weight loss obstacles. Upon examination, I was thrilled when he said he could help me with my lower body issues and to help finally rid myself of my unsightly large saddlebags and panis. I was able to book my surgery after my consultation and with the help of his delightful and very sweet staff the entire process was easy and I felt well prepared! On the day of my surgery, I was obviously anxious and nervous but he greeted me with a kind and reassuring smile and a lot of comfort. I felt like I was in very good hands the entire time. Waking up from my surgery, Dr Kreidstein made sure I was comfortable instructing his staff to add pillows upon pillows under my legs because of a back problem I have, just another testament to his wonderful bedside manor! The healing process was quite remarkable! The fact that he did not use drains made it such a faster recovery and from my research, a much more pain free one as well! I was up and walking within hours of the surgery and back home early the next day....from a 360 degree lower body lift and large volume lateral thigh liposuction. I am so thrilled at the outcome of this procedure and can honestly say that I am truly in disbelief at the change he was able to give my body. I never thought I would be able to have a slender and well defined torso, especially not being the optimal weight before hand. I am over the moon extatic with the outcome and it has only been 2 weeks, today since my surgery. I still have some swelling obviously so I anticipate an even better look to what I already have. I would like to extend my most sincere gratitude to Dr Kreidstein and his lovely staff and can not stress how thankful and pleased I am at the outcome! I will return in the near future for a thigh lift and other procedures and will not use anyone else, ever! In closing, just a personal note...I have mulled over doing this for a very long time, have visited with other Drs and had not, until my consult with Dr Kreidstein felt I was ready to go ahead. If it had not been for Dr Kreidstein and his reassuring and positive outlook, his professional and enthusiastic demeanour and his kind and attentive manor, I would still be wondering if I should go ahead and do it. My only regret is that I did not find his office sooner! With much gratitude, Kim E

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Kreidstein is only interested in getting rich. He convinced me that lipo in my tummy and other areas would last many year as long as i dint gain weight. After surgery, both areas looked exactly the same ( 2 other dr.s had told me that I just needed to cut back on carbs). He went against their advice and Im now over 5 grand in debt and I look the same. I finally accepted the loss and started to cut back on carbs 1 year after surgery, I lost 15 pounds, 3 pant sizes and still have same tummy and double chin. Hes a liar!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Amazing experience in February 2016. I am so, so thrilled with my Tummy Tuck!! From the moment I walked into the clinic, I knew it was where I wanted to have me surgery completed. The reception ladies, Julie and Deana were remarkable and answered many questions without hesitation. Dr K was very informative and spent time explaining the procedure to me. The day of surgery was very nerve racking, but Dr K, Norma, and Dr Kong put me totally at ease. The surgery went very well, and recovery wasn't as bad as I had thought! Dr K answered any questions I had in my first three days, via email or calling him direct. I am now nine months post op, and my belly is amazing!!! I am now going back for liposuction, and cannot wait to see the results that will enhance the excellent work Dr K already completed! I would highly recommend Dr K and his team!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Amazing experience!!! I have always been hesitant to have Breast Reduction surgery because my skin is highly prone to keloid scarring. I finally decided to do it had my surgery in August 2016. I am so happy with my results! Dr. Kreidstein has the magic touch!!! I don’t know how he did it, but I have healed without keloid scarring. This was a very personal and private choice and experience for me. From the first time I sat in his office, hearing the compassion and empathy in his voice, I knew he cared and understood the importance of living a healthy life. I can also tell by the way he speaks to his office staff and the hospital team that he is a kind and respectful person. I wish him all the best and I implore you to seek him out. Best, k

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My 16 year old daughter is 3 weeks post op from breast augmentation (one breast only) for severe breast asymmetry. From my initial contact to surgery date was less than 6 weeks. Dr. Kreidstein and his staff were helpful, professional and kind. They made her feel comfortable in a most uncomfortable situation for a teen. I was impressed that Dr. Kreidstein spoke to my daughter as an adult and allowed her to make decisions regarding her surgery and care. I highly recommend Dr. Kreidstein and his staff to any other parents with a teen in a similar situation. My daughter now has a much more positive self-image thanks to Dr. Kreidsein.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Kreidstein and was very happy with the results. He was exceptional pre and post op. His staff was great except for one person on the front end. She was very rude and harsh with me. SHe did not give me the time of day until I decided to confirmt that I was having the surgery done. Luckily the next time I called I was speaking to another lady who was definitely more warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Micheal Kreidstein is a wonderful and very attentive surgeon! He did an amazing job .I've had otoplasty done and I am extremely satisfied with my results . It's been 3 and a half weeks and my ears are healing wonderfully. His entire team/staff is very friendly and warm. The anesthesiologist was very attentive and held my hand through the entire procedure, it was very comforting. I was very nervous about getting this procedure and I had done a lot of research but I knew I chose correctly the minute I stepped into their office. Right away I knew I would be in good hands. Thank you so much Dr. Kreidstein!! I feel like a whole new person, I love my new ears!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Micheal kridstrein is a wonderful doctor, he is very skilled doctor ! He did a wonderful job . Ive have labiaplasty done and im beyond satisfied with my results . Im at 7 weeks and ive heeled wonderfully. His staff is absolutely wonderful!!! i was very nervous on getting this procedure done but i knew i was in good hands. Thank you so much dr. Kreistein! I feel like a whole new me !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

From the first phone call, I received nothing but excellent service. Everyone was kind, caring, compassionate, understanding and completely nonjudgmental. I asked a lot of questions before and after my tummy tuck and never did I feel like I was bothering anyone. My feelings and questions were just as important to them as they were to me. Thank you all for everything!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

My mom recently had her surgery done with Dr. Kreidstein and she's beyond words satisfied. I must admit I was quite worried about her as she had previous surgeries and was unhappy with the results, I was too worried about her going through another one. I helped her research and in the process we met a few different excellent surgeons but somehow there was something that always kept us in doubt. I really didn't know what it was, some promised everything while others committed to nothing, either way we didn't feel secre. After meeting Dr.Kreidstein for the first time there was a sense of reassurance. Both my mom and me were amazed at how professional and honest he seemed. His calm and confidence was all the reassurance that we needed. We felt great that we hadn't settled and had decided to meet with him prior to making our final decision. Prior to the surgery he met with us and patiently reviewed all my mom's requests. Some he was able to perform and others were impossible, but all her concerns were addressed. The day of the surgery his got an amazing and professional team that was there from the beginning to the end. His staff were caring, professional and dedicated. The follow ups and the instructions at home were flawless and super organized. Altogether he is an amazing surgeon that can handle any complicated and challenging surgery. I'm happy that my mom found him and decided to have an initial visit. But my mother is the happiest with the results she achieved. Thank you Dr.Kreidstein

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients